It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like somethig strange is going to happen or maybe is already happening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There is another thread on current feelings of this sort....

I'm feeling it too.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Yes. I feel eerie trying to understand why you fee cheated by the world because all hell has not broken loose yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Necrose

Yes. I feel eerie trying to understand why you fee cheated by the world because all hell has not broken loose yet.

I was hoping he worded that poorly and meant he feels cheated because something bad WILL happen.. Maybe I'm being too nice.

I wouldn't feel cheated.. If it happens it happens and this is my fate.. I never expected us to last this long actually. So I've been living my ass off. And at 30 years old. I feel pretty content. Cheers to another 50 years if I'm lucky.

edit on 6-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: j1x1n
I made an account just to reply to this, yes I completely agree with what you are feeling. For some reason when I read this post I felt like I had seen it several times before, with the exact same responses and everything.

And just last night I saw a UFO with my own eyes for the first time.
Go figure.

Dejavu.. When I get it a lot.. I think worlds are merging.. I actually think that it's going to get much stranger as we move along.. I don't even think we are all on the same timeline.. And ATS dejavu is the absolute worst.. How in the HELL can I read every same exact post all in the same exact order, and no one else seems to know they already wrote this yesterday!!!

My last ufo experience was right after all the strangness that is similar to now happened to me..

I think the point of clocks and internet and radio and tv.. It's all to keep us on the same page.. To get as many of us as possible to create the end of the world..

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I personally don't feel it, but there has been a lot of woo-wooing doom suggestions because of the tetrad four blood moons this year. So it might be a good idea to do some reflecting to see if you might have bought into this anxiety?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I felt like this prior to reading anything about the "woo woo" coming this year or any other year for that matter.

I felt spurred to look into things a few months back and as a result have confirmed some intuitive fears that I woke up with one morning.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Wait are you experiencing deja vu about this thread as well?? I'm not crazy for being absolutely certain I saw this thread about 4 days ago?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
I personally don't feel it, but there has been a lot of woo-wooing doom suggestions because of the tetrad four blood moons this year. So it might be a good idea to do some reflecting to see if you might have bought into this anxiety?

I havn't even heard of that. Actually my entire weekend has been crazy and there was supposed to be an eclispe or something.. Is that what you mean?

Check out the link I provided in my earlier post.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Wait are you experiencing deja vu about this thread as well?? I'm not crazy for being absolutely certain I saw this thread about 4 days ago?

Nope not this thread sorry. I'm not that articulate.. But it happens on ATS sometimes.. And it's the EXACT same thread.. It's not like one post, which could be written off. But everything.. How!? Seems like the only explanation is we are not glued to one reality..

I think it's becoming more loose. I think tey are trying to keep us all in one.. The more they can make die or something.. Clocks and internet and all this.. Social media, so all on the same page..

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So are you suggesting we get away from timekeeping? I've always thought deep down that maybe we age because we keep track of time.. Like, we would be immortal if we didn't pay so much damn attention to it.

I understand what you're saying, it seems like whatever force is keeping our collective consciousness in a box is finally breaking after a long time.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

So are you suggesting we get away from timekeeping? I've always thought deep down that maybe we age because we keep track of time.. Like, we would be immortal if we didn't pay so much damn attention to it.

I understand what you're saying, it seems like whatever force is keeping our collective consciousness in a box is finally breaking after a long time.

Your body will always know time no matter what.. But I do think it's a good idea to not be plugged into everything..
I agree with your second thought completely. We should be trying to create a beautiful world, rather than focus on impending ww3.. Catch my drift?

Oh and we are immortal. I mean as long as you are the you that isn't your body.. hehe.

This video just popped into my head..

And then this one did..

Then you know exactly what I mean,.

edit on 7-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I wholeheartedly agree with that, but sadly I feel like theres a huge chunk of people out there right now who WANT doomsday to happen. They're tired of being bored, and want to sit around and wait until the day comes when they think everybody will die except them. That is what terrifies me, that so many of our people WANT something bad to happen, which may in a way MAKE something bad happen. Do you catch my drift?

Glad we understand eachother

I feel much less alone now

edit on 4/7/2015 by j1x1n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

yes.. I was in that camp..

They do it on purpose..

So many ATS are just ready for it to all break.

I'm amazed on the psychological manipulation..

I'm amazed so many people WANT TO DIEE... Forever!

I'm making sure whatever happens I still exist. If I and us can't get it right this time, I need to be here next time.

Those videos are VERY relevant. I'm going all out from here on out.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I don't think we'll fail this time around, but it's going to take a lot of effort from the awake people to weed out the bad ideas/people that are stagnating our collective spiritual growth.

And that first video really struck a chord with me, I love rappers who actually speak about real problems, it has such a flow to it, it's not repetitive like most MSM crap

Went looking for the lyrics for the song, can't find them anywhere, wonder why

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I get it. Perhaps they are so sick and tired of all the nefarious leaders, warmongering going on and all the crap in the Middle East that they just want it over with and if getting over it means real doom, then so be it. Sometimes the waiting for the inevitable is just as destructive to the wellbeing of people.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

I get it. Perhaps they are so sick and tired of all the nefarious leaders, warmongering going on and all the crap in the Middle East that they just want it over with and if getting over it means real doom, then so be it. Sometimes the waiting for the inevitable is just as destructive to the wellbeing of people.

Except I was told this would happen.. We create the world. We create it all... They are trying to make you give up without a fight.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

To the individual the power of creation feels very limited, I think in order for us to further ourselves in a spiritual sense, we need to start by working in large groups. I feel many major religions tried to accomplish this, but got infested by evil from the get-go, making them all about control instead of enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

To the individual the power of creation feels very limited, I think in order for us to further ourselves in a spiritual sense, we need to start by working in large groups. I feel many major religions tried to accomplish this, but got infested by evil from the get-go, making them all about control instead of enlightenment.

That's what always happens.. The USA was meant to be getting away from that, and then we lost that too.. We can do this..
Oh and all the old things.. They say when ever 2 or more of you gather together.. God is there.. We are THE power..

This is the Most Direct Song You will ever hear, about what we are talking about here.

Morgan Freeman:

"As the war between light and darkness continues
Heroes and villains become harder to identify
Kindred spirits separated at birth
Fighting for their place in time to be solidified
The clock ticks faster and faster
While time runs a marathon in this babylon
But see, the end is only the beginning
The beginning of the calm before the storm"

"As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality
In which everyone is a casualty, no one will be exempt
Truth has many shades
It's not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can't be won?"

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Have you ever thought to write down threads.. Or say the next persons post before they post it?? I havn't been able to do it yet on ATS.

I've been able in live dejavu movies.. To tell the people around me what was about to happen next..

I've had intense dejavu in certain times of my life.. Mostly when practicing mindful meditation.. I've had dejavu movies that last minutes, and even longer. and If I just focus hard I can predict what comes.

The Matrix movie when it came out blew my mind. I was young then. Didn't know much about physics yet. Quantum mechanics.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
haha, so what's the conclusion guys?

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join