It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Pharmacist- Corporate Assassin_ The Real Legacy of WWII Human Experimentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why does/did the United States protect and hide war criminals guilty of human experimentation?

The Nazi and Japanese Scientists (group 731) had information on how to cause non-warfare diseases. How certain chemicals that no ethical scientist would give to a patient would cause diseases that were thought of as “Natural”. This information was invaluable to the CIA. The CIA and Fort Detrick have a very close working relationship. Some war criminals have worked directly at Ft. Detrick.

Having a political or ideological whistleblower die of “Natural” causes is of great importance to a Fascist Regime operating in the shadows of a Democracy. Controlling dissidents and nosy scientists by inducing “Natural” diseases is the easiest way to quietly remove somebody.

Thanks to the DEA and the local State Boards for Licensing Pharmacists it is possible to wave a DEA badge and step behind the dispensing counter. As far as connecting the CIA to the DEA both are members of the American Intelligence Community. James Clapper DNI connects them both.

If you are a large Corporation like FascistMart you can transfer your assassin pharmacists to wherever they are needed. Some “Fascist friendly” pharmaceutical companies will even use their own equipment to make the poison look identical in every way to the “medical” product.

So a scientist starts looking into a connection between diabetes and say a certain pesticide produced by a Giant Fascist Corporation. The Fascists have the FBI find out where they fill their prescriptions. You move the Assassins into that pharmacy for the few months it takes for the poison to cause a “death by natural causes”. Then that pharmacist moves on.

This was arrived at by deduction.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marsrat

What exactly did you deduce? All I see is theory and supposition.

You have the CIA using the DEA and FBI (none of whom particularly like each other much, organizationally speaking) to get in to Wally world and find out where somebody gets their scrips filled, and then a pharmacist assassin is planted who uses lookalike pills to fill that persons scrips, and then leaves town and on to the next victim?

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I deduced that filling my prescriptions at random pharmacies greatly improved my health. I was bleeding out internally before going to random pharmacies. It stopped immediately after I stopped filling my prescriptions at FascistMart. Plus the medication now came in blister packs rather than a bunch of pills in a bottle.

Also there may be a relationship between some pesticides and diabetes.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maybe your pharmacist just sucked.

Otherwise, my response is "what have you done that's so spectacular that it's got multiple federal agencies trying to off you and make it look natural?"

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
See "Summer Pulse 2004" Seven Carriers at sea at the same time. Evading a torpedo design that can hunt in harbors. I am a bad putty tat.

The Boogeyman that Geroge Tenet of the CIA created appeared to go rogue. American torpedoes can be modified to hunt in harbors. The modified torpedoes would have been from the Saudi Arabian stock of American Torpedoes.

George W. Bush doesn't like being called an idiot.

Take your pick.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So a multi agency force can find your pharmacy and plant somebody in it to off you, but yet hasn't been able to do it since you made waves (pun intended; you've made a cryptic statement that really says nothing at all), which was nearly 11 years ago?

They are both hyper efficient and inefficient all at once it seems.
edit on 6-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
have you ever heard of the "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon"?

What you've just done is the informational equivalent of that.

Do you like hearing yourself talk by making hasty generalizations?

www.logicalfallacies.info...

Look. There's bad apples in China. Just like there's bad apples in Apple (the company. Just like there's bad apples in the NSA, CIA, and on ATS.

Does the United States hide war criminals? Possibly. Why might they do this? Think about this tactically, if you're at war, you can rest assured that who you're playing against aint going to play fair, so why not always prepare for war? You do realize that's what the United States does, right? The best deterrent to real war is demonstrating to the world that not only are we capable of warfare, but we'll find a way to f'ing enjoy the hell out of it too.

This is by no means an admission of guilt.

But let's be clear. You've done nothing more than paint a picture of something you have demonized using rhetoric and personal bias based on heresay. I'm not saying your deductions are inaccurate. But you'd make a horrible lawyer and would have just lost your case on the opening argument alone.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So a multi agency force can find your pharmacy and plant somebody in it to off you, but yet hasn't been able to do it since you made waves (pun intended; you've made a cryptic statement that really says nothing at all), which was nearly 11 years ago?

They are both hyper efficient and inefficient all at once it seems.

American Fascists won WWII and now I think I know the reason they wanted all that research into human experimentation.

Americans could be openly Fascist (not Neo-Nazi) in the 1950's. So Allen Dulles (CIA) and J. Edgar Hoover FBI had no problem hiring like minded fascists for their agencies.

In 2015 you can’t staff the entire Intelligence Community with Fascists. So I had help.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It really doesn't, your pharmacist should know what medications you are on so he/she can stop any interactions.

Some meds have serious no nos with other meds. Your doctor will not always know this but a pharmacist will.

And manufactures change how they package their meds all the time.

I get your theory and all but you are doing more harm to your body then good by jumping pharmacies.

Not to mention it looks like you are shopping pharmacies to get around fill dates.

Hate to burst your bubble but unless you are a former employee of said alphabet boys that knows some serious stuff, I don't think you need to worry about assassin pharmacists.

Hmm after reading the rest seems I took a much to logical approach to this...
edit on thMon, 06 Apr 2015 19:05:55 -0500America/Chicago420155580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri Blimey Universal. I've been trying to find the Kevin Bacon theory for about 3 years but failed miserably. Why. Me and Obama. My sister-in-laws daughters aunts sister is one of Obamas advisors. THat's only 5%. Sorry it's of topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm not even sure where to start with this one. First off in a lot of pharmacies it isn't even the pharmacist doing the filling. It's a technician. Second, why isn't every other person at that pharmacy on that medication getting sick? It's not like pharmacies keep separate bottles on the shelves for each patient. They have open bottles and regularly end up mixing lots due to one bottle running out in the middle of filling. There's also the fact that all drugs come in together in a large order. How does the "assassin" know which bottle contains the poison? How does the wholesaler that shipped it know as well?

This whole post is just nonsense. It belies a complete ignorance of how the day-to-day operation of a pharmacy actually works.

Also I'd suggest you stop switching pharmacies. The new pharmacy won't know your medication history and as a result can't look out for severe drug interactions.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'm not even sure where to start with this one. First off in a lot of pharmacies it isn't even the pharmacist doing the filling. It's a technician. Second, why isn't every other person at that pharmacy on that medication getting sick? It's not like pharmacies keep separate bottles on the shelves for each patient. They have open bottles and regularly end up mixing lots due to one bottle running out in the middle of filling. There's also the fact that all drugs come in together in a large order. How does the "assassin" know which bottle contains the poison? How does the wholesaler that shipped it know as well?

This whole post is just nonsense. It belies a complete ignorance of how the day-to-day operation of a pharmacy actually works.

Also I'd suggest you stop switching pharmacies. The new pharmacy won't know your medication history and as a result can't look out for severe drug interactions.

The pharmacist has the bottle in someplace that only he/she can access. Usually the first script is OK. Because they only have a few assassins and they have to move the assassin into the correct pharmacy.

The second entirely different medication that was poisoned, was because I gave them three days to refill it. This one appeared to cause a severe cognitive deficit (it was a stimulant I have used for many years). I don't know if that was because they wanted me stupid, or if stupid was just the first noticeable symptom of the poison. It would suggest that the brain was the target for the poison. It took me a couple of days to realize I had been poisoned. When I stopped the medication the cognitive deficit disappeared.

Pharmacies which are corporate controlled (unlike a mom and pop) can move personnel around without telling anybody why. Why has the movement toward fascism been unrelenting in America? Could it be that they can identify the rebels and eliminate them long before they pose a threat?

A scientist can alert the Fascists of his existence with his request for funding shows up at the National Science Foundation. Doing research into the cause of diabetes as related to pesticides is a taboo area in American Science. If they cannot entrap him on some unrelated crime, then they will order his execution. He will die young of apparently natural causes.

Organizing a resistance movement consisting only of dead geniuses might work on TV, but I could use some more critical analysis and less blank stares. Plus the remaining herds of corporate controlled scientists are not very good conversationalists.

edit on 9-4-2015 by marsrat because: More details

top topics

join