It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Proof that Henry Kissinger Actually Said This:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Interesting enough, when the Communists came into power in Russia in 1917 the first thing they did was seize family farms, because if you can feed yourself you don't need the state for anything.
edit on 4402015xApril000000Tuesday07America/ChicagoTue, 07 Apr 2015 04:34:53 -0500 by BoxFulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I hope he dies soon. I hope it hurts. I don't usually hate people but for him I'm making an exception.

Henry Kissinger is a muppet piece of # that is only useful for political gain for an evil outcome - Lost In America

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I guess the baby blood baths he takes is making him immortal. Aleister Crowley is a quire-boy compared to this sick sadistic bastard.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: MRuss

Wow---even the anti-NWO Thrive Movie used that quote and they backed up everything they claimed.

I'm not sure how they backed this quote up. I literally cannot find it anywhere. Strange.

Misquotes (paraphases) are quite common:

www.phrases.org.uk...

www.findingdulcinea.com...

Confronting misquotes of this nature is nothing new. In 1797, Thomas Jefferson wrote to a friend, "So many persons have of late found an interest or a passion gratified by imputing to me sayings and writings which I never said or wrote..."

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
Interesting enough, when the Communists came into power in Russia in 1917 the first thing they did was seize family farms, because if you can feed yourself you don't need the state for anything.

Define family farm - I think you mean Estates. Peasants owned no land only worked the farms of the wealthy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join