It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Going back to the Holiest of Holies, to the most observance of the Law was back in ancient Judah. And for 30 years after the crucifixion of Jesus, James the brother of Jesus was on his knees praying for the forgiveness of the people who were doing as they shall not be knowing what they do, in the The Second Temple on the Holy of Holies day.

There was a community that washed the feet of neighbors and feed them, housed them and feed them. This was the men of the new testament, a council of 12 men with 3 priests.
edit on 2Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:09:30 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 14:09:30 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Righteousness and learning about God is not breaking the law of God every time he speaks.

This is why the Law of God is hidden,"Do not cast your pearls out to swine"

That is also why Jesus spoke in parables, so these unrighteous wouldn't judge him and question him negatively about the secrets of the kingdom, which they still managed to do anyways.

Ladies and Gents, I have discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls why Jesus spoke in parables.
edit on 2Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:04:07 -0500America/Chicago15America/ChicagoSun, 12 Apr 2015 14:04:07 -0500 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: HarryJoy
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

HarryJoy: Wow.... I guess it matters who's asking the questions.......doesn't it vet ? Or maybe you read my last post and decided that being bad wasn't so bad after all.

YES IT does matter who is asking the question because it is coming from THEIR unique perspective which does not resemble yours at all; (which is the reason for religious dogma as it wants to corral independent spirit into a PEN and put a 'halter' on it). Satan or Lucifer [depending upon your understanding which is which, same entity]? if female would be very problematic if I read your last post correctly. Think of the last 2000 years of Patriarchic rule and the hatred brewing regarding the male gender's insolent actions of war or the minimization/subjugation of the female. YIKES! would not want to be on the losing side of that contentious divorce.

HarryJoy: But I think the polarity switch will take care of that for us and may be started already. btw the Devil's pointy tail isn't hard and sharp like people think .......it's soft and furry like mink fur....she let's me play with it sometimes. She told me that Jesus whispered in her ear and told her he might let her have a little fun...soon. She's been getting on his ass about being a pu$$y and not throwing down the gauntlet on these a$$holes. But Jesus is a tough nut to crack and he doesn't give in to just any old whore...you gotta have some real pure sweetness in ya if you're gonna rock his boat. He might let Mommy blow a tempest for a while and then he'll calm her waters afterward....

That polarity switch is happening as you say; God is all about balance within a system IT created (so it swings to one polarity or another) it will center again; as it is not about destruction but creation [always] if of not the system (or experiment) fails (WHAT A WASTE). Jesus knew what he was doing; enlightened enough to play with what others thought of themselves as "big boys" in power whether religious in influence Pharasee or the Roman politically OR HEROD/drunk genius visionary builder? fat arse. Too late now for this Being Jesus rocked the world into a new enlightenment, or paradigm shift 2000 years ago and will never physically return. Mary the Mag/nificent was not an Ordinary Whore (actually a wealthy business woman as well/funded his travels).
edit on 12-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Going back to the Holiest of Holies, to the most observance of the Law was back in ancient Judah. And for 30 years after the crucifixion of Jesus, James the brother of Jesus was on his knees praying for the forgiveness of the people who were doing as they shall not be knowing what they do, in the The Second Temple on the Holy of Holies day.

There was a community that washed the feet of neighbors and feed them, housed them and feed them. This was the men of the new testament, a council of 12 men with 3 priests.

Jesus himself proclaimed his disciples as being "next to nothing less than goats in ignorance" of what he was trying to express (MANKINDS RELATIONSHIP TO GOD ASPECT). This understanding being the nature of what the 'Kingdom of God exists as". How do you explain the non physical world (astral) to common men, the idea your soul/spirit is eternal and will never not exist in one form or another? The message was put in metaphor (EVEN HARDER to UNDERSTAND). Was the half brother one of his 12 or another James?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Righteousness and learning about God is not breaking the law of God every time he speaks.

That is also why Jesus spoke in parables, so these unrighteous wouldn't judge him and question him negatively about the secrets of the kingdom, which they still managed to do anyways.
Ladies and Gents, I have discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls why Jesus spoke in parables.

Nag Hammati? (cannot go wrong with Thomas). Good for you. There is no reason for ANYTHING regarding 'enlightenment' to be hidden from all eyes that can see. What is the purpose otherwise and who is exacting that AGENDA of perpetual ignorance?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Satan (Evil) is a reflection of the predator's mind. The predator is a concept that my people (Native American) talk in length about. It is the very fabric of what one would call the Ego. It is neither male nor female and yet both. The human spirit is an aspect of the Great Spirit (God) and it is these entities whom we call the predator that have siphoned off that energy through the construct that they created called the Ego.

You see, before they came to infringe upon our way of being we existed in purity and harmony and lived forever with peace and love in our hearts. The predator desired food and they survive off of vital etheric energy we call life force or spirit. But the trick is that they cannot directly devour your spirit/soul since it exists outside of their realm of existence. Instead they must get you to agree to put on their construct (ego) and allow it to mirror your soul and desires until your illusion comes to an end (death).

It is at this moment that you will either be free from the predator (Satan) or you will be devoured and your energy transferred into its as food. As in the bible you must agree to the terms (I.E. self reflection pushed onto everything that you see and interact with).

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Nag Hammati? (cannot go wrong with Thomas). Good for you. There is no reason for ANYTHING regarding 'enlightenment' to be hidden from all eyes that can see. What is the purpose otherwise and who is exacting that AGENDA of perpetual ignorance?

Enlightenment is hidden till you become saved by the mighty Grace of Jesus.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
yes , and she wears prada ,

thinks she a champion of little people ...

then bends them over for 6 billion +22 million in bogus contracts .

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Enlightenment is hidden till you become saved by the mighty Grace of Jesus.

I love Master Jesus but his enlightenment is not at the level mine is; or so I assume because is not clear as to his teachings meaning (deliberately left mysterious).
edit on 13-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Cuervo
Look up "Ashura". There was a great exile withing the ancient Hebrew belief structure where they ousted all of those who believed in the original Yahweh/Ashura partnership. It's even talked about in the OT here and there.

Christians, if you go back far enough, came from a goddess worship religion. Many cultures did the same by eliminating the female component to various pantheons or giving them subservient roles throughout time.

This was quite an interesting comment, and led me to further research. Thank you!

Most seem to translate the figure as Asherah. The look of the word reminds me of another goddess - drop the first two and the last letters and you end up with Hera.

It should definitely remind you of her. Hera is also the female half of the top of a pantheon, being Zeus's wife. There are several correspondences between various pantheons (Hera is Juno for the Romans, for example) in most cultures. Christians often overlook (or deny) that they are not excluded from this relationship. They once had a pantheon and the parallels they have with the rest of the worlds deities are myriad.

Have fun diving into that trail. It's seriously a fun subject to get lost in.

Now, I may be mixing heads and tails here, I don't think I am, but are you sure you are not both speaking of Baal and his consort, Asherah, Jahveh, could he manage the Priestess? The Ashera/Hera relationship, though it's a stretch, I agree, it sounds legit. Now Asherah was the consort of Baal (right?), and Baal is Zeus just as much as he is the Old Devil Jupiter himself, by whose name and authority the Caesars swore. Jahveh is of a slightly different breed as far as I'm concerned, but some count him among the seven sons of the Canaanite deity El. To the Jahvist and Elohist they would perhaps fancy the days of the week to be named Yom Zedek (Day of Zedek, Thursday, Dies Jovis) and Yom Zabaoth (Day of Sabbath/Rest; Slowness and armies of planet Saturn, Saturday, Dies Saturni)--

The NAME was battling Zeus all through the Old Book, only the devil was known by another name, he does that-- Bel or Baal mostly in OT. One could argue that both Baal and Jahveh are aspects of the Lord, only as worshipped by different peoples, but most importantly, with Jesus we got a Lord who is a Man above all. Human. And as humans we'd like a human lord, not some ET with space fatigue issues. Well, he was human until they turned him into a god and tied him up to a rock in the Caucasus and called his queen a whore and well, it turned even more nasty after Nikea, the thing is, Jesus was the son of Caesarion who were hiding from the Augusti and using the Jewish identity Joseph, hinting to the favourite son of Jacob who turned out crown prince of Egypt, I mean how subtly would they have to break that news to the lad? How could they prepare him for Rome and Byzants-- and bloody Babylon, Persia and Egypt? We're talking legitimate claim to the whole frigging known civilised world!

Jesus: Grandson of old Julius and Cleopatra. Naturally the Church wanted a piece of that, no they wanted it all. And some. So they tried to kill the bleeder, and sought out to kill the Magus and the others of "Caesar's Household" as Saul Paulus puts it-- that's how you get what kings are burdened with. Money and Power. You kill their lot and wipe their existence into fables and the Lord like a bloody scarecrow above their altars, and then, assimilate and pretend to be the shait! Basterds! They preach mobbing and savagery wrapped in goldleafs and pearls. Disgusting. They nearly bloody killed the Lord himself, and near blinded his son and chased Sweet Rose to France and Joe to go ashore in Uban, but the just among his legions stuck with him and managed to pull him and most of his family through, but they were scattered and some of the sheep are still out there, that's why the gods up there don't dare destroying this world, His Lordship's losts are still rocking around down here.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anogiant

Yes Satan is our basic animalistic instinct compared to our divine spirit which we must learn to attain thru self control meditation and bein in nature

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
yes , and she wears prada ,

thinks she a champion of little people ...

then bends them over for 6 billion +22 million in bogus contracts .

Champion of the middle/lower class? NO!! Tell me it is not true: NOT the HILARIOUS HILARY (lets bake some cookies/build a village); so privileged: an Emelda Markos clone; addict shoe shopper at Zappos, or a Diva of knowing how expensive "Prada/Chanel" garments cost (personal shopper?) and taking contributions from her dodgy foundation to cover those garment costs. I have two words, Benghazi and Emails. I do not want my grandmother to be my president (too old and out of touch).
edit on 13-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yeah but the eternal blame is always on women.
Eve fecked it up for us all etc.
These religions can claim they adore women but reading the scripts to me at least lays much blame on them....you can tell it was all written by men.
These books do not put women as equals as they are and should be.

All of your posts are sexist in themselves, blaming men for all of your problems. Grow up. Women were never blamed for anything. Only women like you believe you are being blamed for anything because you yourself are sexist against men.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
originally posted by: scghst1originally posted by: boymonkey74

boymonkey74: Yeah but the eternal blame is always on women.
Eve fecked it up for us all etc.
These religions can claim they adore women but reading the scripts to me at least lays much blame on them....you can tell it was all written by men.These books do not put women as equals as they are and should be.

scghst1 (zighile?):All of your posts are sexist in themselves, blaming men for all of your problems. Grow up. Women were never blamed for anything. Only women like you believe you are being blamed for anything because you yourself are sexist against men.

Men are at the basis of all blame as you described so eloquently. Subjugating women to/second class vessels (cattle) to bear what you think is (yours alone?) offspring. Do you not realize there is another component to that childs birth? The X and XY component that involves sperm and ovum is not yours alone to transfer. There is that other thing; at birth "another spirit" possesses that infant to animate it; some call it the holy spirit. boymonkey74 is not sexist; you are recognizing something ugly within your own being and casting that shadow/NET upon an unknown quantity; in this case an innocent (you are grasping at straws).
edit on 14-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Men are at the basis of all blame as you described so eloquently. Subjugating women to/second class vessels (cattle) to bear what you think is (yours alone?) offspring. Do you not realize there is another component to that childs birth? The X and XY component that involves sperm and ovum is not yours alone to transfer. There is that other thing; at birth "another spirit" possesses that infant to animate it; some call it the holy spirit. boymonkey74 is not sexist; you are recognizing something ugly within your own being and casting that shadow/NET upon an unknown quantity; in this case an innocent (you are grasping at straws).

No sorry I am not sexist. In fact I am undergoing M2F HRT because I am a woman born into a mans body. There is nothing ugly within my own being regarding sexes.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
originally posted by: scghst1

scghst1: No sorry I am not sexist. In fact I am undergoing M2F HRT because I am a woman born into a mans body. There is nothing ugly within my own being regarding sexes.

Congratulations for the bombshell; that is a true form of bravery to admit and act upon as it goes against what some would se as God and reason and why not? God may have gotten some minor details wrong so that we may step in and correct ourselves (its our life and we have to live it). I see where your perspective originates.
edit on 14-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You are probably referring to Lilith and Lilith and Lucifer could be the same.

The #1 clue is the light and how Lucifer's light have diminished which also connects him to Sophia in the apocryphon of John.

The story of Lucifer in the Bible is far too vague to make conclusions. In fact it is a really really stupid and ignorant thing for satanists and their kind to portray Lucifer as inherently evil and one that requires the sacrifice of innocents.

THeir acts are likely feeding another entity that is not Lucifer but just hiding under that name but is not it.

The infamous speech of Lucifer is actually mirrored in the famous motto of NASA - "Per Aspera Ad Astra" - rough journey to the stars (and beyond). Little children say such lofty things and no one rebukes them.

In fact, it's the miserable evil of this evil world system which causes us to stop yearning for the impossible, to actually attempt to do the impossible, to boldly do what no man has done before.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
nonetheless, i find this to be an interesting theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: meanass

The Real Creator God is real to Don't treat that lightly its His universe. Evil NEVER is as powerfull as a pure heart,with no agenda other than facing Evil with no fear & speaking the truth. When I started searching for the truth nobody cared ........the only thing I new to do is pray. If people only understood the power of prayer this World would be redone overnight!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TimelessWatch00

There is no HIS universe hashem/ ALL embodies female and male and hashem does not consider ownership over anything how can it own something that's within itself? It regulates yes just like the human body and it's powers/angels enforce the laws like white blood cells take out the bad from our bodies as above so below.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join