It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Why did Satan fall from heaven? Satan fell because of pride. He desired to be God, not to be a servant of God. Notice the many “I will...” statements in Isaiah 14:12-15. Ezekiel 28:12-15 describes Satan as an exceedingly beautiful angel. Satan was likely the highest of all angels, the most beautiful of all of God's creations, but he was not content in his position. Instead, Satan desired to be God, to essentially “kick God off His throne” and take over the rule of the universe. Satan wanted to be God, and interestingly enough, that is what Satan tempted Adam and Eve with in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:1-5). How did Satan fall from heaven? Actually, a fall is not an accurate description. It would be far more accurate to say God cast Satan out of heaven (Isaiah 14:15; Ezekiel 28:16-17). Satan did not fall from heaven; rather, Satan was pushed out of heaven.

Read more: www.gotquestions.org...

So it would appear God does not want to share.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: arpgme I thought Jesus was referring to Cain in that Cain was influenced to kill by the devil

God told Cain, sin is squatting at your at your door
ready to pounce on you... and YOU MUST MASTER IT.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was
a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

Don't see a reference to Cain here.

As for that quote, being a Rabbi Jesus was teaching about
the deceiver from the Garden of Eden, saying "when he
utters deceptive words, he speaks in native tongue."

Satan only added the word "not" to what God said
and changed it into a lie. If you believe the myth
to be literally true. Did Jesus believe that?

I do not, but perhaps the 1st Century Rabbi did.
Matters not to me, I still like the Dude.

The Dude got it right most of the time, but any
reference to "satan" or "devil" is what I excuse
as ignorance of that era. Jesus believed the
Old Testament narrative, I do not.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

The old testament narrative doesn't believe Satan is evil. He's there to try your will with temptation and be a bringer of truth. where we get the term devil's advocate from Satan was the third party that judged you beside God like a lawyer bringing evidence to the court of god. If you are righteous you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

That's like if my son turned 18 and asked me for the keys to my house and car and all my possessions to be equal to me even tho he hasn't put any work in and I spoiled him his whole life. He'll yeah I'm not sharing lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
Look up "Ashura". There was a great exile withing the ancient Hebrew belief structure where they ousted all of those who believed in the original Yahweh/Ashura partnership. It's even talked about in the OT here and there.

Christians, if you go back far enough, came from a goddess worship religion. Many cultures did the same by eliminating the female component to various pantheons or giving them subservient roles throughout time.

This was quite an interesting comment, and led me to further research. Thank you!

Most seem to translate the figure as Asherah. The look of the word reminds me of another goddess - drop the first two and the last letters and you end up with Hera.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Cuervo
Look up "Ashura". There was a great exile withing the ancient Hebrew belief structure where they ousted all of those who believed in the original Yahweh/Ashura partnership. It's even talked about in the OT here and there.

Christians, if you go back far enough, came from a goddess worship religion. Many cultures did the same by eliminating the female component to various pantheons or giving them subservient roles throughout time.

This was quite an interesting comment, and led me to further research. Thank you!

Most seem to translate the figure as Asherah. The look of the word reminds me of another goddess - drop the first two and the last letters and you end up with Hera.

It should definitely remind you of her. Hera is also the female half of the top of a pantheon, being Zeus's wife. There are several correspondences between various pantheons (Hera is Juno for the Romans, for example) in most cultures. Christians often overlook (or deny) that they are not excluded from this relationship. They once had a pantheon and the parallels they have with the rest of the worlds deities are myriad.

Have fun diving into that trail. It's seriously a fun subject to get lost in.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
All I can say is you better hope she's not....because if she is... she is going to be pissed !! Giver her the shoes with the dagger heels and spiked toes. The heels that she runs through the bottom of the jaws of the men that abused her here..and then the spike heels that she uses to peel his face off her shoe with after she is done talking to him. Yeah...those one's ...Because if she is the one that gets to administer justice then I imagine she will be seeking vengeance against the injustices and abuses committed against the whores of the earth. And namely the concubine slain by the Benjamites lust.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: InTheLight

That's like if my son turned 18 and asked me for the keys to my house and car and all my possessions to be equal to me even tho he hasn't put any work in and I spoiled him his whole life. He'll yeah I'm not sharin
\g lol.

\
You are supposing Lucifer was inferior, perhaps not.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Threads like this make me think the amazons had the right idea.
Strangle the male children at birth saving one or two out of a hundred to keep the tribe going.

IMO- That is what men are afraid of, women waking up and realizing that they only need a few

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
In real Satanism, the "devil" is a culmination of many animals, including man and woman. Many of the art and statues of the "devil" even show breasts. The idea is that the "devil" is the symbol of all of us being animals and how living as an animal is what we should be doing. That trying to follow "God's" laws is unnatural and denying what we are will destroyed us. It is a pretty simple thing and based upon the Bible, the reason the "devil" was ejected from Heaven. If you really think about it, God is the one telling people to act against their nature and the "devil" is supporting being your inner-animal.

The other side of it, and this is just my opinion from my experiences is that if there wasn't a "God", there wouldn't be a "devil". In fact, a number of people believe that the "anti-Christ" from the stories may actually be religion itself and that the "devil" has been the savior of man all along. The one that wants man to be man the same way a lion doesn't regret or try changing that it is a lion. In the end...if we all accepted WHAT we are and lived more like the animal we are, wouldn't there be more peace?

Not that I subscribe to all of that...but some of it makes sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Lucifer a female? I sure hope so...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
God is a female so Lucifer has to be a male, because males dont create life only females do.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

He's definitely not going to be staring at a dude lol.

Why? Because God is straight - and horny?

Of course Lucifer is a girl - how else do we explain thousands of years of misogyny?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If you really do some research into Lucifer you'll find that the name is synonymous with the planet Venus. If you consider Lucifer other name ("the Morning Star") and associate this with Venus it begins to make a shred of sense. Venus is the brightest planet in the night sky and it can sometimes be seen in the early morning.

To add to your point, Venus has always been regarded as a female entity.

edit on 10-4-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't all Angels in the bible (Of which Lucifer is one) sexless? As in they have no gender?

I haven't read the bible in years so I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The real god which is hashem is both since it is th ALL it encompasses everything so no not just female lol

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

It has already been said but Lucifer is Venus personified which is a female energy. They are androgynous when it comes to sex but the energy they personify is based on one or the other. Yahweh is the god of war and logic (right brain) so he is a male energy.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Another fallacy in that is a women can get herself pregnant. But if you were both which is the ALL then you would be able to create everything since you have both components for life.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Living like an animal is living for your ego and lower self when you have the potential to be divine no thanks. We are already acting like animals raping murder and greed are rampant. Your proposing the "do what thou wilt" philosophy which is wrong. The scratching of every base pleasure which is hedonism. If you think humans are meant to be lawless that's on you. I like divine order and law and stability I'm sorry but if everyone decid ed to act for only their base instincts the world would be in more chaos than it already is.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Did you just propose the killing of male children because I told you the truth of Satan's energy? Very tolerant of you. No I mean to say your a bigot please don't spew your ignorance ever again

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join