It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains how can hashem be patriarchal If it is the all male and female energy ? And I already addressed the "we are in the middle of their fight hashem is making us suffer" how are you personally suffering? I know there is bad in the world but that's how it goes in the 3rd dimension. Your just sensitive if I said Lucifer was a man you wouldn't care. Your just trying to find controversy and feel you are being attacked when you aren't I'm not attacking women.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard sarcasm? Lol

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pretty funny actually and not that new. Gnostics actually would agree with you, God has sex.
Lucifer, is the light bearer, i wouldn't blame god if people start to outsource their "fill in judgmental adjective" urges to some dubious entity they can blame for all their #-ups.
It may be not nice, but the lesson taught could be for us, learning to accept we are all the same boob bearers and stick carriers, all can become Lucifer. Pretty sexist to assume there would be a huge difference between the genders. And it won't make you happy, no matter how manly you feel, i really hope for you you still got a few female qualities.
Men are messed up, women are too, it is the hell we made out of our paradise. Too much judging, too much blame, too much violence.
Men like hierarchies. Women are usually more anarchistic, because as described before, the group-experiences are different. Why? Because one is the hunter the other the hunted. Hard to built a trusting and respectful relationship if this is all you see. What we are doing to eachother is missing the fact: one is always weaker than two. And while men easier find supporting groups, it is still not the same as being able to "come home to someone".
We lost our ability for unconditional love, because in our imagination, god the source for that only loves us when we "fill in one of the many religious dogmas". So we collectively #ed up our perceptions by dividing what really isn't meant to be seperated.
Paradise will be on Earth again, when the male and the female aspect of god # eachothers brains out. They just have to get over with it, all this tension sucks. And we can help them, by just leaving all our superstitions behind and trust and love, no matter how much we have been hurt before. (Well as long as we don't make the same mistakes over and over, because we got a pattern for picking the wrong people) But I truly and strongly believe just as god has someone to comfort and make him feel like a hero, when he comes home after a hard days work, and the goddess has a man looking out for her providing her with an entire universe so she can play and sing and dance and maybe make her research, because these are also feminine qualities, so should every ordinary man and woman find someone to built a nest with. You need a builder and a gardener for that.
Unfortunately our tendency to say "She was wearing a short skirt she asked for it", or "He is always gone with his guys and doesn't adore and admire 24/7" will cause tensions. And is a metaphor for what i said before, we just have to stop pretending "evil" is something entirely bad and an entity working outside our own personal limitations. That's a lie, we are both and everything in between. And we decide how we deal with that. Emancipation, from Satan, so to speak. Because i decide how i react to the things happening to me. I decide if i want to be purely ignorant and manipualtive and egoistic, or a decent honest and caring person, and it is possible to change sides without a gender switch.
But it is neither Lucys or Gods fault when I am just an ass. No matter if men or women.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

I don't recall you mentioning hashem in the equal context...

She only does what she does becAuse she's allowed too by hashem. It creates balance. And she learns a lesson during the process.

In the op it was Yahwehs doing... The goal post has been moved to hashem but notice still how one aspect is placed as being superior to the other in your vision?

edit on 6-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Actually guys and gals Satan's not a man or a woman, it's more of a hermaphrodite thing he/she's got going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That BITCH!!!

Ok, I feel better now...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

At first I wasn't following your logic but the more I read the more I nodded along. Then I remembered my ex wife and shouted "Damn, the OP has got something here!"

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains it is Yahweh's doing Yahweh decided to create her for companionship hashem is just he ALL being that watches everything go down he picks no sides and neither Yahweh nor Lucifer are above the other just different circumstances

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Really... Hitler??????

Your daft as spam.

I wouldn`t normally respond to such self righteous babble but you seem to have quoted me.....

Out of context.

Before you preach please understand my response was for all intents and purposes a nod to what most blokes scorned would say.

It was a bit of humour.

sorry it was too dry for some.

For all their wisdom.
edit on 7-4-2015 by fenian8 because: to add the last bit.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

The men were saying that the Devil / Lucifer aka Ultimate Evil was a woman because man could never dream of the horrors women could devise. I simply begged to differ (ie Hitler) and then made the point that evil was neither male or female but that both were capable of it.

I know the menfolk scorned were having a bit of vengeful fun at the expense of womankind. Hell hath no fury like the misquoted man? Lol!

Peace to you. No harm was intended or personally directed at you, either. I wasn't comparing the posters to Hitler, only demonstrating some powerful forms of male evil. (oops. I forgot the "daft as spam" insult - well, no harm was intended personally for my part.)

AB

edit on 7-4-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ahhh hitler, ok that one went totally over ma head.

No harm done, I just thought it was another hysterical, over the top, right on post, that seems to be getting the norm now.

reading your last post I can see it wasn`t.

peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes Lucifer is a Woman. I married her..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Yup a little bit gay a little bit straight everything to do with the human condition.
Some will choose to ignore and berate one part or another but to do so is to berate part of God.

I also see the "berate" particulars; boymonkey: these other conversations (think are hidden you geniuses proclaiming) seem to be of the ilk of "slighting" God (as a behind the hand snicker); as if not seen or OBSERVED right now.
edit on 9-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur

Yes Lucifer is a Woman. I married her..

Not Lucifer as is a male entity; more probably Lilith.
edit on 9-4-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
God is the source of all. The good and the evil. The male and the female. All the opposing forces combined perfectly. But in order to experience the different aspect of himself or maybe he's a little like us humans and found himself not liking some things about himself he hid them away in his psyche- Satan or God's "Evil? twin.

But before there is any creation there has to be masculine/feminine conflicting forces presents.
The Son existed before the creation of the world and to have a son there must of been a feminine force broken off from the source.

The angels were created to assist God (both Good and "Evil" versions) with their game and they were allowed to grow and mature with free will for a time before they were required to lay it aside. Satan was allowed to plant a seed in to some that grew into a desire to hold onto that free will. These angels along with others that they recruited revolted against the Good God and thus were delivered to Satan since in all things there has to be balance within a creation.

Man both male and female came next and for a time they were allowed to grow with limited free will but with with no power of discernment as far as what is good or evil for a time before the "Evil" side was allowed to plant a seed that gave mankind the ability to judge that which it considered good and that which it considered "evil" and by doing so that balance was maintained within the creation.

God is still all and the source of all the "Good" along with the "Evil" those aspects he likes along with those he dislikes and all those opposing forces within him working in harmony somehow but he also has what is like a play with each of us playing the character he has chosen or maybe we have chosen for ourselves and he is watching as all those opposing forces interact studying and learning while we judge for him which forces we see as "Good" and which we see as "Evil" increasing his understanding of himself. Maybe in time he will chose to discard some of those aspects of himself and send them into the abyss but I kind of think he will decide that even the most "Evil" of them when in perfect balance serves a greater good and will end his play just gaining more understanding and appreciation of all those forces that make up his being. And when he begins to write the script for the next play, the next creation, he will apply what he knows and it will be a more perfect creation with more balance within it.

Maybe God is more like us that we think and doing something quite similar to use looking into himself, casting aside those thoughts, ideas, and feelings that we find no longer serve us as we try to improve our being?

But Lucifer is not Satan and he is masculine in energy. He enjoyed his infancy along with his brothers and sisters a long time ago on this rock called earth. But each creation is allotted only a set amount of time for this stage of development and they became aware that that set time was about to expire. At first they chose to deny that their time on Earth was over and well destroyed much of the creation trying to prevent it and well their time expired. They were given a choice when the time came and Lucifer chose to hold onto his free will. Others chose to surrender it to God just to be commanded to make war with their brothers and sisters who revolted who they still loved very deeply. They couldn't bare to destroy them so they instead found ways to imprison them. God commanding them to serve mankind had very little to do with things. These were their brothers and sisters and they will not rest till they are all reunited. They stay here looking over us, protecting us, and chasing down their fallen brothers and sisters trying to alleviate some of the damage that is done because they, unlike us, realize that they are all really one and they are equally to blame and that none of them can be all that they can be till their fallen brothers are among them again.

Someday our time of infancy will expire also and have our own story told to those who come after us when the "new heaven and earth" are created and the new improved script is played out.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lucifer = Venus (Female Energy)

God (of the Bible) is male energy.

Okay, so what.

We have both inside of us. We all do.
We ought to love ourselves. The Whole Being.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"Grandpa Lucifer, once said " It is better to rule in Hell, then it is to serve in Heaven"." -Little Nicky

If she that hot, I wouldn't mind invading her lower gate...Then again...

"Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned".
edit on 9-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Came in expecting multiple posts referencing ex-partners.
Was not disappoint.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
angels are neither male nor female. lucifer is the most-beautiful of all, though. From what I've heard. Just goes to show evil doesn't always look evil haha

and hey, in the bible women aren't less than men. they're different. that's the point. they have different strengths and weaknesses. That is why men and women complement one another. i'm a woman and i see no issue and don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch over gender equality in a book that was written 2 thousand years ago lol don't you know you can't judge morality of a time that has since passed? there is no war on women. it's just plain stupid. like please.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
here's the skivvy on what happened, Lucifer AKA the antichrist is born in like 1970, so was Jesus, Lucifer married Jesus without revealing her identity, when he finally figured it out he TRIED to smite her but being a "non white" and all when the LA PD showed up he was shot in the leg and is now doing hard time for "DV and Resisting arrest" meanwhile, even God's lawyers couldn't get him out of there, when the Divorce proceeding's happened Lucifer ended up entitled to the Inheritance of Jesus which included both the Kingdom of Heaven and a 12 bedroom House in Beverly hills, God dropped dead from the stress and Jesus remains holed up in the State Pen until this very day.

Your hell going to hell because, Lucifer after having Jesus confined to the American legal system immediately started dating a Rothschild, the only people allowed into Heaven now have to show at least one ticket to a Bilderberg conference and be Caucasian only, every one else no matter what you do in life gets a free set of vaccinations and goes straight to the level of hell where they are made to work 23 hrs a day and are forced to pay taxes with an IRS agent for the other hr, the only food is an ear of GMO Corn that makes your arse itch while you work the other 23 hrs...

The End

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join