It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard Lucifer just means lightbearer can refer that to anyone who brings about truth when she was banished she was renamed Satan and became more masculine in nature. And the most beautiful creature in heaven is definitely not a man so I don't see how you can come to her being a man. And why do people feel the need to be offended by stating Lucifer is feminine this is not a condemnation of women I know patriarchal society wants you to think this way but please this isn't about seperation.
It's not like there aren't other female angels besides Lucifer.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Oh and also ever though that God gave Lucy all that because not she was a woman but a man and your god is a little gay?.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's energy feminine and masculine which constitute everything hermeticism at work a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I never thought of the angels as really having "genders" per se. We think of Michael and Gabriel as male because of their names and that's about it.

I've always appreciated the depiction of Gabriel in Constantine:

Is this what you picture?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I can relate... there was never any doubt

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure what book you are working from with your ideas. Please illuminate me. I was quoting the usage of "Lucifer" in the Bible - Old Testament.

Thanks,
AB

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh look another view that demonizes women....
All of Abraham s religions do it but if you look before these male war gods the gods were female gods.
How any female could follow one of the three bewilders me...it is dissing your sex and you accept it.

FFS!!!!!

We only have 2 sexes in this world so to get all butt hurt over bringing up something that covers 50% is ridiculous! As far as I am concerned, females have the beauty and finesse to rule the world! Men are disgusting and the only thing they have going for them is their penis! WHOOPS! See what I just did there?

Oh the never ending back and forth of political correctness will be the end of this world!

link   
a reply to: Cuervo

They're angels. They were created differently and they were created without gender. They are also incredibly beautiful to us.

I almost picture something alien, not because it looks so unlike us, but because it looks so like us and yet isn't.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 Yahweh probably won't be gay since he is masculinity and reason personified but hashem which is the higher form probably is bisexual since it constitutes of the ALL male and female if it exists in the world hashem is apart of it. And please stop saying Lucifer is feminine in energy is not a war on women you need to stop being so sensitive. No one blames eve for what she did no one even blames Lucifer for what she did. It is why we have free will.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lmao ... compared to my ex-wives lucifer is a saint .. even he would be terrified of them .. thus in answer to your question .. no .. lucifer is not female ..

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Nah best angel ever was Christopher Walken as the angel Gabriel.

Good movies.
Even Viggo Mortesion as Lucy.

The prophecy movies btw.
Good hokum on a bored night If you have not seen them.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Welll if we are in gods image and gay folk are around Iam sure whatever sex god is...he/she is a little gay.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard ah most of my knowledge are from the many intepretations and meanings from the bible from bible study with Hebrews REAL Hebrews of all races. You didn't know Lucifer is lightbearer?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Welll if we are in gods image and gay folk are around Iam sure whatever sex god is...he/she is a little gay.

*Snort* You had to go there. Some gay folk are the most masculine men or feminine women out there. Orientation has little to do with how a person presents him or herself, and I'm pretty sure you know that. You're just too busy trying to score points at the expense of the religious.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 can't be gay if hashem is constituted by both female and male energies hashem loves everything equally because it knows it is everything

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ah, but if one truly thinks about it, God and the devil "Lucifer" (in the traditional sense if he/she exists at all) is actually a hermaphrodite...both male and female, both full blown gay and straight, he/she is everything at once. God is Lucifer, and Lucifer is God, because "God" is all things. Yep wrap your head around that, mind....blown.

edit on 6-4-2015 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It doesn't matter on the feminitity or the masculinity of either sex gay is gay.
So I stand by my comment that apparently God is in mans image (notice the wording proves it is all to do with men in the bible) and that will include all the things to do with the human condition....including gay folk.
You may not like it but you like others love to cherry pick to fit your own bigotry.

edit on 6-4-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Yup a little bit gay a little bit straight everything to do with the human condition.
Some will choose to ignore and berate one part or another but to do so is to berate part of God.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lucifer is fictional.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thowni

Bingo...it is the grown ups version of the bogey man.
Something for weak willed people too cowardly to admit their own failings..they need someone to blame so blame a fictional character they should have grown out of by the age of 10.Grow up and accept humanity for what it is...human.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join