It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

on what pre-tense was belief delivered, parental nurture,need, who's belief......................?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSecondComing

Repent or suffer??
What a benevolent "god" you serve.
Do you want to know what I think? The biblical YHWH is so insecure and inept at what he claims to have created, that the only way to keep his dysfunctional creation in line, is to threaten them with curses and eternal hellfire for not following his rules.
It's not humanity's fault everything is so screwed up... it's his. Thus, the demands and threats on anyone who doesn't line up accordingly.
On top if that, men are so insecure about a woman's gifts and intuitiveness, that there are multiple religions which are pretty much Patriarchal.
Why? Cause many men (not all) can't stand the fact that women are way more tuned in to the spiritual realm.
So, we have books (called"Holy"), that basically subjugate women to men. Like our only purpose is to be at your beck and call.
Do you truly believe that "God" doesn't have feminine aspects to it?.
News flash.... women are not "made for men".
We are unique all on our own.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I dont flail about and whine about patriarchy and blah blah... we're not made for you... whine blah. I play that up to the hilt... lemme tell ya. Women have a real power.. some just havent figured it out yet. Theyre either trying to be men or doormats. I prefer being a... a woman.

I remind folks that the debate of if women were human/creatures of God and could be held to the same laws and commandments as men was a real pissing match. Men think such funny things... dont they? I side on the idea that those who advocated that women werent of God were frustrated men who wished their puritan wives would do more in bed than lie there like a corpse. They hoped that there were some slightly feral women out there!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Oh.. I prefer being a woman, too. I'm also not ", whining", "blah, blah, blah".
Spend 25 years in Christianity and the church, not to mention reading the Bible non stop all that time, it kinda sours you to all of it.
Trust me.... I've been told many a time by pastors I had a "problem with authority".
Hmmmm...... cause I can think for myself? Oh, and ask questions they couldn't answer?
Yea.
Oh wait....the best one was "go ask your husband at home" (that is courtesy of Paul).
I am in no way, shape, or form...a door mat.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join