It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer is female?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Something that bleeds for a week, yet still lives, and lures men to their doomed fate that Hell hath no fury like, and will devour their souls with devious schemes.

Sounds right.

Damn. I don't think that the problem is with women, either you hate women or have a messed up sense of humour.

Either way, women are smart but not scheming, you sound like you've had some bad experiences with women. Maybe they had a bad experience with you.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
The Female Reproductive System (what would we do without it)?!! How does one make the ideological assumption/LEAP of reasonable logic that procreation is evil or that spawned of the devil's idea. The female is the vessel that holds the potential for life manifest.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Specimen,

Thank you for posting that graphic. You have advanced the study of esoterica.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElementalFreeze

No, you just haven't felt and feared the power of the Mighty Uterus. And when i mean scheming, it can be good or bad.

Women are smart, but they are very reckless.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hera, Kali, Lilthe, Coatlicue, Hel, Innana, Ereshkigal, Lady of the Valley(Taoism), and apparenlty Baphomet who supposed to be a hermaphrodite of some kind.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Hera, Kali, Lilthe, Coatlicue, Hel, Innana, Ereshkigal, Lady of the Valley(Taoism), and apparenlty Baphomet who supposed to be a hermaphrodite of some kind.

Those idea forms were never HUMAN; they are dogmatic archetypes of a fantastical nature/form/mythology to scare you into being a GOOD BOY.
edit on 11-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ElementalFreeze

No, you just haven't felt and feared the power of the Mighty Uterus. And when i mean scheming, it can be good or bad.
Women are smart, but they are very reckless.

The reproductive parts of the human male and female seem always to be at some kind of war; so tiresome if not on the same page (the idea of creating a brand new being from two sets of differing DNA profiles). Its a miracle it ever happens.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Those idea forms were never HUMAN; they are dogmatic archetypes of a fantastical nature/form/mythology to scare you into being a GOOD BOY.

Bahamut, Typhon, Tiamat, even Gaia, being primordial forces of creations.

And yes, when one put it up on a pedestal, and call it "Pussolaith", one does become a Good boy.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Bahamut, Typhon, Tiamat, even Gaia, being primordial forces of creations.
And yes, when one put it up on a pedestal, and call it "Pussolaith", one does become a Good boy.

Yearning for recognition is not a bad thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yes, wearing nice shoes always get their attention.

I just merely put it up because I recalled the dodge ram symbol looking like a uterus, and how the Hell Baphomet got popularized, and that the Goat is said to be symbol of fertility or virility, where other call it the Pet of a devil, even though a giant Red fiery Dragon like Godzilla more appropriate in that respect. From what I recall, Baphomet got revered more or less sometime during the crusades by a male dominated religion, and the head looking like a uterus, and the uterus looking like the head of ram made me put it up.

We all know how religions don't like sex.

Usually the Goddesses mentioned above, mainly primordial ones, are usually said to be beautiful and pristine when calmed, like the Earth said to be a cradle of all life, which is why they are always associated with it. But when angered, it become a soul sucking ***** from hell with multiple heads attacking thing in all directions, that even the Father of Creation would be scared due to monsters the huge size, where the creature wouldn't even notice the attack of his mighty spear wasn't big enough to take on such a task, much like the female reproductive organ in an, anti climatic battle of Good vs Evil.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Specimen: Yes, wearing nice shoes always get their attention.I just merely put it up because I recalled the dodge ram symbol looking like a uterus, and how the Hell Baphomet got popularized, and that the Goat is said to be symbol of fertility or virility, where other call it the Pet of a devil, even though a giant Red fiery Dragon like Godzilla more appropriate in that respect. From what I recall, Baphomet got revered more or less sometime during the crusades by a male dominated religion, and the head looking like a uterus, and the uterus looking like the head of ram made me put it up.

*Dodge* needs to know it is potentially alienating or putting women at risk by their subversive advertising to masochistic men they may be married to (those that buy Dodge vehicles). Why blame Baphomet for anything; the last 2000 years of a male dominated theocracy has no argument. Crushed all things the feminine nature has to share: (grace, humility, wisdom).

Specimen: We all know how religions don't like sex.
Those that do not promote procreation especially !! (which ones are those; Monasteries, Nunneries) as FAMILY FIRST is a motto; have to have one family and others (created) then a community of other peoples like minded and then a church within which to congregate.

edit on 13-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Congratulations on your finding of the truth.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and offence is something one must take by choice, like ignorance, god has time for none of your three characteristics. Repent or suffer. That is the only choice you should be concerned with.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Who dredged this thread up?
It is something you would expect to find posted on the other board.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When ordinary men do not understand something, they fear it because they cannot control it. So they make up a myth to explain the inexplicable.

Put enough scared men in the same limited space, the fear -- and with it, the confabulating story-telling -- multiply ad infinitum. This is where all the angry gods and horrible devils come in. Not outside, but inside of men. Which is why we need

Mo Betta Bliss

Sure does a number on the devil in me.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Namdru because: videl

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Until the Latin version of the Old Testament was made Lucifer didn't exist.

Halal ben Shachar is "Shining one! Son of the morning star!" In Isaiah 14:12.

It talks about a Babylonian king and not an angel and Lucifer is entirely mythological, doesn't exist in modern updated Bibles because everyone knows it.

So whoever this guy saying Lucifer is...anything, is, is not a scholar.

And you don't have to be a scholar to know Lucifer is mythological not Biblical and not actually a part of the Bible or (educated) Christianity.

Open any non KJV Bible and maybe NIV, to Isaiah 14:12, the only passage that once was thought to refer to Satan, although it doesn't say Satan, yet a myth of a fallen angel named Lucifer was invented.

Even though the context is obvious that a human is talking to a human king.

And now has been discarded.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I can guess, I bet I am right though, that this person is using Sophia of the Sethites and other "Gnostics" and the fact that she is a hero for giving Eve, also a hero, Gnosis.

It has been done before, but Satan is actually mentionied in these texts a few times, and Sophia is Divine Wisdom and the Holy Spirit, and not malevolent, the exact opposite of actually and to slander the "Gnostics" fanatical fundamentalists have used the fact that in THEIR version it is the serpent who gives the knowledge of good and evil they see as a curse, but the "Gnostics" did not.

They found the God of the Bible...insane, and as I have examined Muslim exegesis of the Bible some of the same complaints come up, for example, "Adam, where are you?" says the God spoken of is not omniscient, that Eve is unfairly blamed, etc.

Although we blame Adam as equally as Eve and don't have this saying in the Qur'an, but we do believe that we worship the God of the Bible, just not totally in the Bible itself.

I bet this is the persons hypothesis, Sophia=Lucifer.

Problem:

Lucifer is not in the Bible, mythological entirely.

Sophia was good, Wisdom, a Divine feminine figure of good, against evil.

And Satan, the only real version of Lucifer in the Bible, not Lucifer really though, is male and mentionied in the Nag Hammadi scriptures, definitely not a Wisdom Divinity.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Lucifer is trans

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Lucifer is not a name.

It means llight bringer/bearer.

Isn't the word for Venus either.

Shachar is in Hebrew and in Canaanite mythology a goddess.

Halal, the Babylonian king, is "lux ferro." Or Lucifer in Medieval mythology.

But I hear ya.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Got that right.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join