It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The seven rules of propaganda or fun with Shills 101.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
These are the main activities at the wine and cheese parties hosted here on ATS for the benefit of mother Russia.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Dont you mean mother Putin ? 132 to go :>)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Good post, I used to do that on other sites. Not so much here, but it is infinite fun when you are experiencing a 3 to 4 on 1 attack ( GROUP) and you can throw their tactics back in their face and occupy the entire group by yourself. (it keeps them from ganging up on someone else)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't demanding pay stubs and last year's tax filing be quicker and easier than trying to identify all these different behaviors?

Oh no. I've made a joke. I'm minimizing. Crap

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Greathouse

What i have also noticed is that ATS isn´t as easy piece of cake than they thought it would be. I see these people coming and going.
In informational war you fight against shills, who try to influence the public with feelings more than realistic data, with real trustworthy and official neutral information.
The worst thing you can do is add a link to major news channels then you get the ball bouncing back to you.

I gotta agree.

I bet their handlers back home are pissed.

They do try though.

I look forward to seeing them when I'm having a bad day, it is a fun way to let off steam.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

What i have also noticed is that ATS isn´t as easy piece of cake than they thought it would be.

I agree and for that I am eternally grateful to ATS.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Look one of the groups I talked about is forming before our eyes. Same posters, same posters congratulating each other ,and same posters trying to shout an opposing view down without admitting these tactics or well-known.

The irony of this statement in conjunction with what followed is unbelievably sublime.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
These are the main activities at the wine and cheese parties hosted here on ATS for the benefit of mother Russia.

Omfg!!!!!!

Stop it, stop it right now!!!!!!

I almost peed a little.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I suggest to you actually read between the lines and noticing these people keep saying same sentences over and over again. It's like an old vinyl, which has a needle stuck..

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

There was not a doubt in my mind that the group would show up.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Good post, I used to do that on other sites. Not so much here, but it is infinite fun when you are experiencing a 3 to 4 on 1 attack ( GROUP) and you can throw their tactics back in their face and occupy the entire group by yourself. (it keeps them from ganging up on someone else)

Doesn't work well here.

Because the mods troll detectors are very powerful indeed.

But it does bring me joy in other places on the internet.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Turn around theirs words and actions, taking them out of context and amplifying them to drown out any denial (making denial seem like admission of guilt).

Character degradation attacks....Transparent.
Watch for ATS endorsed themes, posters and group action by paying attention to what they censor. Sorry kids. Your playground is monitored and you are being trained.

Keep local copies of all your posts

Posts with lots of stars disappear regularly.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There was not a doubt in my mind that the group would show up.

Mine either.

They are drawn like moths to the flame.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Your replys are awsome, keep up the good work.

Oh and i love all your rules.

Dont forget to tell me what rules i used.

Oh and where to i send my info for my money.

edit on 6-4-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
And some guys are totally played out too, sugary sweet way I must say.. It's totally hilarious but I feel for you buying it.
You know there are both sexes here and each sex has their own way to deal you.
edit on 6-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

I just troll them, at great length, evetytime I see them.

Rule number 1 make it personal. Emotion is the kryptonite of reasoned debate.

Rule number 2 always make outrageous claims. Let them waste their time trying to source your claims

Which brings us to rule number 3 never provide a single spec of evidence for anything you claim ever!!

Rule number 4 deflect deflect deflec . The better or more accurate their argument, the the easier you act like it is to just toss it aside like it was the dumbest thing you ever heard.

Rule number 5 at no point must the troll ever address a single thing they say that is relevant to the discussion.

Rule number 6 insult constantly. One must be very subtle here. Flat out insults will get you into trouble, and gain you nobody on your side.a good example would be "everyone knows "blank" if you don't your an idiot" or "only a moron would believe "blank".

This allows you to keep them angry after your use of rule number 1.

Rule number 7 use things like others agreeing with you as proof of your claims. Just keep hammering this point home, it is infuriating.

These7 tips should help you troll someone into a fit of rage in no more than a dozen posts if done correctly.

And if you follow this advice here on ATS, you will most likely find yourself either Post Banned or completely banned.

We do not endorse trolls here. Giving advice on how to be a troll here is not exactly helping add content or facilitate discussion here on ATS.

I would HIGHLY advise anyone here on ATS to tread lightly if you decided to follow and do the above quoted post.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The thread had a chance to be good information, but the funny part is the op, says that the shills lol will come in and give each other pats on the back, all i see is the op and a few poster doing what the op complains about.

And seriously where my check.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am thankful for the mods troll detectors. This is the one conspiracy site where you can have reasonable intelligent conversations, without fending off large volumes of ad hom ATTACKS.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I have noticed that about ..about...about your contributions ...:>) eta ...I also noticed that you didn't try to clarify your diatribe .
edit on 6-4-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: johnwick

I just troll them, at great length, evetytime I see them.

Rule number 1 make it personal. Emotion is the kryptonite of reasoned debate.

Rule number 2 always make outrageous claims. Let them waste their time trying to source your claims

Which brings us to rule number 3 never provide a single spec of evidence for anything you claim ever!!

Rule number 4 deflect deflect deflec . The better or more accurate their argument, the the easier you act like it is to just toss it aside like it was the dumbest thing you ever heard.

Rule number 5 at no point must the troll ever address a single thing they say that is relevant to the discussion.

Rule number 6 insult constantly. One must be very subtle here. Flat out insults will get you into trouble, and gain you nobody on your side.a good example would be "everyone knows "blank" if you don't your an idiot" or "only a moron would believe "blank".

This allows you to keep them angry after your use of rule number 1.

Rule number 7 use things like others agreeing with you as proof of your claims. Just keep hammering this point home, it is infuriating.

These7 tips should help you troll someone into a fit of rage in no more than a dozen posts if done correctly.

And if you follow this advice here on ATS, you will most likely find yourself either Post Banned or completely banned.

We do not endorse trolls here. Giving advice on how to be a troll here is not exactly helping add content or facilitate discussion here on ATS.

I would HIGHLY advise anyone here on ATS to tread lightly if you decided to follow and do the above quoted post.

I already commented about not doing it on ATS, because the mods troll detectors are quite powerful.

It can be used on many sites though.

ETA- I put a disclaimer at the top.

I just assumed everyone knew better than to try it here.

But when one assumes they end up making an......
edit on 6-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join