It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more smoke rings this time over Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First time I have seen or heard of these before. I saw where these have been discussed on ATS before, some years back. More like UAP than anything else, but definitely strange looking. image/video

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It looks like there is something giving off this smoke from below. Maybe a factory ?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist
do not know. I was just thinking Russia has also been having these holes turn up all over the place of late. May or may not be related to climatc change, and now these. There is some strange stuff going on over there.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
I did not see that. Sorry, and thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

It looks like there is something giving off this smoke from below. Maybe a factory ?

I bet it is caused by igniting a fire in a trash barrel using accelerants.

That look about the exact same as the ones we made as kids.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Is this real? You can clearly trace the remaining, lighter smoke back to it's origins on the ground, or is it me? The ring looks like the soot that's given off by the incomplete combustion of acetylene.

a reply to: data5091

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

It is real. There's smoke flowing up and then something is making it turn circular. I guess that is the part that is weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This could be cause by a number of things, some have been mentioned, but I've also seen this come out of the exhaust on large construction machines, also.

It's definitely originating from the ground, though.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

This could be cause by a number of things, some have been mentioned, but I've also seen this come out of the exhaust on large construction machines, also.

It's definitely originating from the ground, though.

Good point, I have seen that from a bull dozer before when they fired it up.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Saw this a few days ago on Liveleak, the video is from Kazakhstan, Link

nothing new here, and a guy commented on it with a video of identical rings over England and how they were made:

nothing to see here sorry...
edit on 6/4/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
post of Phatdamage says it all. Pitty, looked pretty mysterious.
edit on 6-4-2015 by Dimens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Yes, solved, but for the unbelievers that can't accept that, let me, a very strong UFO buff, help quiet the mild flames this issue has caused.

About the first issue of the phenomena was probably back in the 1970. At that time a picture such as this one got comments about what amazing thing was going on.... Then other pictures from the same situation came out. In that particular smoke ring, it was caused by the ignition of a 55-gallon drum of fuel on an US Army base as part of an event. We were able to track the smoke ring from creation until the breezes destroyed. it. On this particular one, I noticed that no one remarked on the apparent closeness of the smoke ring to the camera except the OP mentioned that it may be from a factory. I assume that was a sly way of pushing the idea that it was at a distance and of some larger diameter than from a mere trash burn. 'Sort of a "smoke and mirrors" gimmick pulled on us.

new topics

top topics

join