It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My little man J

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I am sitting at work today and missing my little man. Different circumstances at work really make me look at my life, and be thankful for what I have. I never thought of myself as a gushy kind of guy, but the love I have for my son is something I am not able to put into words. One day I hope he understands how much of a better man he has made me, and how he has literally saved me. We all have dark hours and trials, but this little boy as brought me light. I don't think I have ever shared a picture with this family because I do not post often. I will attempt to post some pictures though.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
And of course I cant figure out how to post a photo from my tablet or phone lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Kids'll do that. My son is approaching 30 now and still looking in his face makes me want to be a better man.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Its amazing! He doesnt care how bad I smell, how poor I am....etc.

If anyone has time I'd love some help with posting a pic from my tablet or phone.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Your words made me think of this song, I hope you enjoy

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you! That is beautiful!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
imageshack.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">imageshack.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

imageshack.com... Hm, this is the link was trying to post where I uploaded pic

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Daughters do that too.

I'm a grandparent now but the love I feel for my children (and their children) is still strong, perhaps even stronger now.

The dark times were lightened by those little faces.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hey.

First of all, I have to say I empathise with pretty much everything you said about having a little dude in your life to make you aware of your place in things. I have only relatively recently had my boy in my life (not my choice to leave it so long, on that you will have to take my word), but his impact on everything I do has been nothing short of transformative, in the most stunning and best imaginable way!

I note that you have been having trouble posting pictures of your little dude. Have you uploaded the image to ATS? There is a little icon, two to the right of the "myATS" icon, which should take you to your uploads section. If you upload the image to that section, you can then display it in threads. Let me know what the status on that is if you are still having trouble!

new topics

join