It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My book "In the Crosshairs - How I Became the Target of an NSA Power Struggle" just published.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
While there are a few books published by NSA insiders there are none that that describe the internal squabbling that permeates the agency and the impact of the NSA culture on the Intelligence Community. It contains all the elements of a good spy novel - backroom politics, misappropriated funds, dubious contracting practices, scandals, guerrilla warfare, hostile takeovers and personal vendettas. One person who witnessed the events described in the book said, “I really think thrill seekers, conspiracy theorists, and generally hardworking Americans will want to read this—it's shrouded in so much mystery, people are craving any insight.”

It is available here: URL Removed

edit on 6/4/2015 by Sauron because: removed spam

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: greghansen

if i'm not mistaken, it is against t&c to hock ones wares on ATS.

edit on 6-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

if i'm not mistaken, it is against t&c to hock ones wares on ATS.

You are not mistaken.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Hi greghansen, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than welcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

How is this NOT advertizing your book?
ETA: Sorry Sauron.... posted before I saw that you closed the thread.
edit on b000000302015-04-06T09:28:24-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 06 Apr 2015 09:28:24 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join