It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kalingrad watch towers to be installed along Polish border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Germany needs to reclaim their historical territory and send the Russians back home.

And how would they manage that without setting of WW3 and killing us all?

Surely you can see that if foreign troops set foot on russian soil they would defend it at all costs and that would mean tactical nukes as thats the only chnace they would have.
edit on 7-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

That's no explanation at all. All central banks - Russian and Chinese included, print money and create bonds, by order of the incumbent government. I thought you were going to come up with some amazing revelation - some sinister secret society plot, but no, you just described a critical raison d'etre of these central banks, but just inserted "Rosthchild" to make it sound (er) interesting.

Anyway, back to topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

I'm sure someone will be along any moment now to complain about this defensive action, while also claiming Russia has every right to b*tch about NATO.

God on Poland, they know of the risks Russia is now posing to various nations and they have been proactive in their defensive measures. We should now expect to see other nations in the region acting to defend themselves against possible invasion by Russia.

This is what happens when a country invades another using "rebels" as a smokescreen, stealing a chunk of land. Maybe if Russia hadn't done that they wouldn't now see other countries taking defensive measures?

Russia should now expect to reap what it has sown - increased isolation, distancing of former allies and neighbors, internal dissatisfaction with the Putin regime, economic hardship, and (depending on Putin's actions this coming year) a potential war.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

That's no explanation at all. All central banks - Russian and Chinese included, print money and create bonds, by order of the incumbent government. I thought you were going to come up with some amazing revelation - some sinister secret society plot, but no, you just described a critical raison d'etre of these central banks, but just inserted "Rosthchild" to make it sound (er) interesting.

Anyway, back to topic.

OH MY GOD

you are talking to son of a well known French Banker.

ME BUCKO

All banks create money, but most western central banks are separate entities from their governments and print money which they lend at interest

While Chinese and Russian banks are part of the government, which means they can only hyperinflate themselves and die that way.

While western Private Central banks can both hyper-inflate AND create unpayable debt which they did, and die that way.

As for bonds, I bet you are counting on average ATSer knowing nothing about types of debt.

Internal, domestic bonds any government and bank can print and sell. This is completely different debt from currency debt by sheer act of printing

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: robbeh

This is what happens when a country invades another using "rebels" as a smokescreen, stealing a chunk of land. Maybe if Russia hadn't done that they wouldn't now see other countries taking defensive measures?

Russia should now expect to reap what it has sown - increased isolation, distancing of former allies and neighbors, internal dissatisfaction with the Putin regime, economic hardship, and (depending on Putin's actions this coming year) a potential war.

You live in some kind of world, but definitely not in real world.

So Russia should just accept Western Financed Coup which will result in Crimea Base becoming NATO base.

Like I said, you sure you live in the real.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

There is some truth to that, however, the Soviet Union annexed a much larger portion of pre-WWII Poland and gave it to Belarus.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
misinformation in the header . correctly NATO and psheki will build watchtowers ( they are Jehovah's Witnesses ? ) along the Russian border

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: Irishhaf

You think that your comment is sarcastic, yet I think you are unaware that Poland greatly expanded as a result of Soviet invasion to German Nazi Reich. Most likely the place where they are going to build those towers is also part of East Prussia annexed to Poland after ww2.

Not specially. In Poland we had a net land lose, because the SU robbed us of eastern part of our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join