It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans see Putin as only slightly more imminent threat than Obama, poll says

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Here you go, now it will become clear to you why US spends so much money on troll shill army to stop or slow down the truth

"Americans see Putin as only slightly more imminent threat than Obama, poll says"

Think about it, the big bad red Russia and Putin is almost considered as dangerous as present US government among the citizens

So despite the spin, Americans are becoming immune to BS.

So what now ?

Well that's what false flags are for

blogs.reuters.com...
edit on 6-4-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Putin has around 75 -80 % approval among 140 million Russians. Obama would kill for those ratings.

And now almost half the people see Obama as at least equal threat as Putin

If I were Putin I would point blank ask Americans to vote for me online and mail, I would promise to end wars, kick the bankers out, bring back the silver standard (US has no gold left so we gotta do silver)

Pump up the price of silver to 10 k an ounce, back the dollar with it. And members of Federal Reserve would be arrested Russian Style

Russian Style is when detainee supposedly didn't want to be taken alive and had to be dealt with

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
In US there is democracy.. they don´t kill people or put them in jail for having different views. How truthful are Russian elections and government sponsored polls when Putin receives 107% of votes, their math seems to be quite different and a lot like North Korea.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Americans...

the only people on the planet who don't remember anything from 2000 to 2008..

Americans...

the only people on the planet who have no idea on how bad things will become when Obama leaves and a Republican takes his place.
edit on am622308062015-04-06T06:22:39-05:00062015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
In US there is democracy.. they don´t kill people or put them in jail for having different views. How truthful are Russian elections and government sponsored polls when Putin receives 107% of votes, their math seems to be quite different and a lot like North Korea.

US has no democracy, coast to coast show with George noory in 2013 had a political analyst who has connections with elite

He told George Jeb Bush is the next president, this was when there was NO mention of Jeb anywhere

Your next president is Jeb, your elections are entertainment nothing more

Guess what else, your precious CNN even admitted month ago that Putin's high ratings are real and not fake

The 107 % report was proven on ATS to be western and Ukrainian propaganda, just like the notion that Putin went missing which you jumped on out of pure hate for Russia

As for few of your US NATO lovers who got paid by CIA to betray their country, I am glad some of those guys are dead

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The last 30 years of US foreign policy shows that it makes no difference whatsoever who is in office

Shadow Givernment Rules the US unchallenged

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

Obama would kill for those ratings.

That is exactly how you get 75-80% approval ratings.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
That is exactly how you get 75-80% approval ratings.

If you are not liked

And you go and kill bunch of activists against you

140 million people don't like you more ..they like you less and polls would show it

But don't worry I am sure average American will believe your version because it doesn't require any critical thinking skills

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Now ask that question to every other nation in the world and the answers might differ.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Actually, the critical thinking skills have failed the person who believes ANY world leader can have an 86% approval rate and not have it be based on fear and suppression of the media.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol

I can almost guarantee that you never traveled outside of US, why travel most Americans think US is the centre of the world

Obama himself almost had those ratings when he was elected, he was golden, people thought he was American Putin, turns out he is just another puppet and not a patriot

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I can almost guarantee that you never traveled outside of US, why travel most Americans think US is the centre of the world

The fact that I have travelled extensively to Europe, Asia and parts of the Middle East are irrelevant. You do not need to be a world traveler to understand phony poll numbers when you see them.

Obama himself almost had those ratings when he was elected, he was golden, people thought he was American Putin, turns out he is just another puppet and not a patriot

Actually, they were in the low 60's and began to fall almost immediately and have remained well below that point for close to 6 years. Stop making things up.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you should stop making things up

Maybe you should read that Reuter link about how almost half the Americans see Obama to be as big a threat as Putin

THEIR OWN PRESIDENT.

If you are American you should be scratching your head at this point

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Maybe you should stop making things up

What have I made up Pooty Pal?

Maybe you should read that Reuter link about how almost half the Americans see Obama to be as big a threat as Putin

THEIR OWN PRESIDENT.

I agree with them, they are both a couple of unredeeming scumbags.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

My next president is not Jeb or anyone else in US... But back to subject

04/06/2015 Press-releases The survey took place in March 2015 and was conducted throughout all of Russia in both urban and rural settings. The survey was carried out among 1600 people over the age of 18 in 134 localities of 46 of the country’s regions. The answer distribution is presented as percentages of the number of participants along with data from previous surveys. The statistical error of these studies does not exceed 3.4%.

Levada surveys
Support of Putin´s action reached 72%. Keep in mind that in Russia there has always been strong leaders, it is not a democracy and never been such a country. I know many call US citizens as sheeple but the thruth is sheeples can be found in Russia and North Korea, these are the people who blindly do and follow their strong leaders. In Russia if leader is not strong and do not take strong actions is not seen as a valid leader.

There were an intresting research by Police and customs of Finland where it turned out that most crimes compared to population of municipality are done in border crossing areas between Russia and Finland. Foreigners accounted for the crimes committed by Virolahti crimes is 68.2 %. Virolahti is in the lower part of the map.
This only shows the mindset Russians have.. with that kind of mindset it is not a wonder they seek strong dictator kind of leaders.

edit on 6-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I love seeing people from outside the us complain about Americans sweeping accusations based on inaccurate information, turn around and make sweeping accusations about Americans based on inaccurate information.

Does my heart good to see the world is full of fools.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Actually you are not on subject

You are posting anti Russia propaganda

Too bad that propaganda about Putin missing proved false too

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No i am showing why people in Russia support Putin. See it as it is.

Putin has around 75 -80 % approval among 140 million Russians. Obama would kill for those ratings.

edit on 6-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

The last 30 years of US foreign policy shows that it makes no difference whatsoever who is in office

Shadow Givernment Rules the US unchallenged

Yes, It doesn't matter which corporate figure head they put in front of the camera, but it matters what party is putting that figure head in front of the camera. A republican figure head backed by Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove and all their little offspring devil spawn.. will be pretty aggressive and pro Israeli & anti common sense.

I mean for crying out loud... the President hasn't left the White house and we already have the next administration making threats on Iran and making demands in favour of Israel.. just like we had in 2007.

think about that, we haven't even voted yet and the next administration is already making demands and threats at IRAN!

How much clearer does it need to be?

edit on am700308062015-04-06T07:00:54-05:00072015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

No you are insinuating that 140 million Russians are criminals

And you wonder where is your credibility

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join