It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Disclosure Of Nothingness Offically But Unoffically They DO Believe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am surprised very little has been mentioned here of the recent Japanese comments on UFOs. Recently the Japanese Government has had a bit of a pow wow in their cabinet and the subject of UFOs came up. They released a statement saying as far as they are officially concerned no ETs have buzzed Japanese airspace to their knowledge. However the same cabinet ministers on an unofficial level declared that they did believe Earth has been visited by ET in the past and to this day.

Personally I find it very hard to believe that an ET race would NOT be interested in Japan! It was the first country (and sadly I don't think it will be the last) that got nuked not once but twice in WW2. Today Japan is one of the most technologically advanced nations on the planet. Surely ET would be curious about that, even if we are a primitive race in their eyes. Unless of course they have different agendas and priorities. I just don't know if Japan is genuinely aware of the probable global cover up of UFO visitation. I think it must be to some extent, but I get the feeling Japan is not as much in the know as say USA and Russia is. Just a gut feeling.

So what do you think? Is the Japanese disclosure part of the Disclosure programme or is Japan in denial about the whole thing? And slightly off tangent, with the N Korea/Japan conflict in mind, do you think North Korea has been subjected to UFO visitation?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

So what do you think? Is the Japanese disclosure part of the Disclosure programme or is Japan in denial about the whole thing?

I don't think it's part of a Disclosure program as all they said is UFOs detected in Japanese airspace aren't from anywhere other than here.

“When the Air Self Defense Force detects indications of an unidentified flying object that could violate our country’s airspace, it scrambles fighter jets if necessary and makes visual observation,” Nakatani noted.
“They sometimes find birds or flying objects other than aircraft but I don’t know of a case of finding an unidentified flying object believed to have come over from anywhere other than Earth,” he emphasized.
thediplomat.com...

I don't think the Japanese government have any reason to cover up ET visitation and believe they would probably be more open to it than many in the west and more likely to disclose the fact than the US or UK if they were to encounter ET.
I also believe the reason the US and Russia know more about UFOs is because they created them and much of the folklore surrounding them during the Cold War.

edit on 6-4-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

When you say...

...However the same cabinet ministers on an unofficial level declared that they did believe Earth has been visited by ET in the past and to this day...
How many cabinet member do you mean?

Was it the consensus among the members of the cabinet, or were there simply some who held a belief in ET visitation? For those cabinet members who said they believed in ET visitation, what were there reasons/evidence.

Considering there is a certain percentage of people in the world who believe in ET visitation, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a certain percentage of Japanese cabinet ministers who personally felt the same way. However, that does not mean that they have smoking gun proof of ET visitation -- it may simply mean that they (as some other people do) believe that aliens visit.

It also doesn't necessarily mean that the Japanese government officially or unofficially believes in ET visitation -- it just means that some cabinet members do.

edit on 4/6/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wirral Bagpuss
So what do you think? Is the Japanese disclosure part of the Disclosure programme or is Japan in denial about the whole thing? And slightly off tangent, with the N Korea/Japan conflict in mind, do you think North Korea has been subjected to UFO visitation?

Its just the same old really. Doesn't matter what country it is, or how technically or militarily advanced (or primitive, for that matter) they are, no Government is going to admit to something being in there skies that they have no control over.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I think that for any country there is a mutual understanding that full disclosure would inevitably lead to a breakdown of society to some extent. Its far better for them, their economy and their standings with their international peers to just not mention it, ever.
And say they did decide on full disclosure, it would then have to be an international effort with multiple countries coming clean, otherwise they would just look like fools.
And how would they go about it. Its not exactly like they could email the ETs an invitation to land their spaceship in a field covered with the worlds press, ready to introduce them to mankind. No, the ET agenda does not include Q&A sessions with us, otherwise they would have done it long ago.
We can take this even further. If the existence of ETs are real then it wont just be one race, there would be thousands of races, each with their own unique agendas. You would obviously have those that are peaceful in nature, some that are incredibly intelligent, some that aren't that intelligent but still try very hard. For obvious reasons it would be safe to assume that the utterly dumb would have removed themselves from the list. And then there would also be those that are for some reason either hell bent in destroying or controlling the entire universe. Judging by the size of the universe the latter two would seem like impossible task but everybody has ambitions right? I mean come on, they pulled off interstellar travel.

Taking into account that they have all that # going on up there I don't think its reasonable to expect if them to have to deal with us as well. They have enough on their plate as it is.

They probably don't even like coming here. Such a schlep to travel all the way here just to get some fresh samples and make sure we don't blow each other up.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wirral Bagpuss
I am surprised very little has been mentioned here of the recent Japanese comments on UFOs. Recently the Japanese Government has had a bit of a pow wow in their cabinet and the subject of UFOs came up. They released a statement saying as far as they are officially concerned no ETs have buzzed Japanese airspace to their knowledge. However the same cabinet ministers on an unofficial level declared that they did believe Earth has been visited by ET in the past and to this day.

Personally I find it very hard to believe that an ET race would NOT be interested in Japan! It was the first country (and sadly I don't think it will be the last) that got nuked not once but twice in WW2. Today Japan is one of the most technologically advanced nations on the planet. Surely ET would be curious about that, even if we are a primitive race in their eyes. Unless of course they have different agendas and priorities. I just don't know if Japan is genuinely aware of the probable global cover up of UFO visitation. I think it must be to some extent, but I get the feeling Japan is not as much in the know as say USA and Russia is. Just a gut feeling.

I think it is impossible for any extraterrestrial species with even a modicum of curiosity not to have visited N. Korea. The place is like a time capsule with nukes.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's the same old story....Government Denies Knowledge.....

But then

Nobutaka Machimura, chief cabinet secretary, said afterwards: "Personally, I absolutely believe they exist." Then-defence minister Shigeru Ishiba added that in his personal opinion there were "no grounds" to deny that there are UFOs controlled by alien life-forms.

Source : Sky News

Personally I don't think that a massive conspiracy is in place where the 200+ governments of the world, some of whom are openly hostile to each other, have had this unwritten agreement not to divulge anything about ET. Not for 70 years, not ever.

There was definitely a fear of the unknown and cover-ups by governments in the 1950s. That coupled with the need for secrecy in the Cold War probably resulted in using the UFO phenomena as a handy cover story for top secret military projects. I personally think governments haven't a clue what's really going on with the true unidentified(s). But they don't want us to know that they don't know that either. So we get the usual official lines playing down the issue.

Of course individuals will always have their own views such as our own Lord Hill Norton and more recently Lembit Opik.
edit on 6/4/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333"You would obviously have those that are peaceful in nature, some that are incredibly intelligent, some that aren't that intelligent but still try very hard."

So, are we talking Paklids, here?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Every nation is involved in "cover-ups." They would have to be. Imagine a place, after disclosure, where aliens came and went undeterred? How can any government allow, without intervention, races to inevitably land in people's back yards where they begin building point to point transport system, improbability drives, nuclear resonators, trans-dimensional erotic get togethers etc.? The governments of the world would be going nuts. They know full well that they must keep their populations subdued, sedated and away from Alien knowledge. They don't want us to come to the realization that we've all been endowed with the powers of our CREATOR. How can any government hope to control 7+ billion GODS ???? I hope we find out soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens picked up enough T.V signals of Godzilla fights of alien controlled monsters just so the aliens trying to take over will know know they won't stand a chance taking Japan over.

The only thing that gonna destroy this Earth or Japan is God....Zilla.
edit on 6-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

join