It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two real stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I can live with little when in the outdoors. But with no catastrophic event I do love my luxuries and pre-planning almost every times overdoing it.
On this one fishing trip I worked till 01:00am to get everything ready, slept till 03:00am, got up to pick up my buddy at 04:00am. At the water I was now in full gear to get everything set up properly to start the fishing.
Done, I turned around and then it hit me. I somehow forgot my fishing rods at home.

It was required that I work away from home for a while. Luckily I have a buddy near the location and could sleep over if working late.
One extraordinary cold morning my car’s battery was unable to start the engine. No problem, we will use my buddy’s car battery for the jump-start. More problems, his battery was also not coping well with the weather. OK, I’ll push his car, the smaller of the two, for a running start and then jump-start my car.
Now I need to mention that my buddy is not a technical person and on top of that, always preoccupied. So, after some explaining and a couple of runs his car started.
With my hands on my knees catching my breath my buddy turned around, forgot about me, drove pass me on his way to do his normal business.
That’s when I realize it’s not to difficult to speak in a foreign languish.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have had any at all. Very funny, thanks !!

a reply to: ICycle2

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh, man... that's classic! XD

join