It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: falucho05
a reply to: AthlonSavage
I do have powers myself, I can control the wind and light.
originally posted by: hutch622
My turn . I am the Antichrist .
originally posted by: borntowatch
The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist
1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]
My names are of Roman emperors and I have greek and roman ancestry.
2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]
In my last lifetime, I subdued George II.
3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
I haven't held a title of king, yet I have governed and exercised more power than them.
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]
All the time.
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
In the future.
8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
Changed the calendar in my last lifetime to Gregorian. Although, I might do it again.
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
Yet to be fulfilled.
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
Provided Jewish people with British citizenship in the 18th century.
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]
12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]
Already done so.
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
I despise ancestry.
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
I do not believe in any God.
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women":
I am gay.
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
Yes, I am greater than any god imagined by men.
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
I am a God, yes.
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
That depends on what you want and choose to believe.
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
At a certain point, I thought I was.
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
I do deny that, Jesus was just another human and while he disappeared he was being helped by Buddhist monks.
23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
Don't want to reveal my name.
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]
Nah, I have my own powers.
originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: falucho05
there was magic, (SNIP)....... As magic was something common,
Hey bud...you gave your game away...magic would not be called magic if it was an everyday occurrence. Try harder. Use a word doc and proof read before you post. It helps to get a mate to proof read to get a better perspective before you publish.
This is not even entertaining...