It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

African swallow maybe, But not a european swallow.

Wait, suppose two european swallows carried them together.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05
a reply to: intrptr

7 years and I'll be killed. I know it.

Then how will you be the antichrist in ten years?

Your desperate plea for attention was funny, unoriginal, but funny. 😝

AAC

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am destined to become a internet troll, if you're going to insist on posting nonsense like this.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: Aleister

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: Puppylove

oh, you should have continued your thread title "I am the anti christ" with "ask me anything!!!!!"

Would have been classic.

Anti-Christ (I almost wrote Anti-Freeze), do you have any predictions for the March Madness Championship Game? Can you do miracles, or bake bread? These are my questions three.

Shouldn't one of those questions have been...What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

An African or European swallow?

What? I don't know that! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
But my favorite color is blue, no yel....

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
oops

edit on 8-4-2015 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks this guy is the anti-Christ has OBVIOUSLY never met my wife. ZING!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just purchased my ticket with OP's suggested numbers. I will report back if I get to retire romorrow.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: falucho05

Um, Mister Antchrist? Your avatar isn't displaying properly. You have to use .png, .jpg or .jpeg.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05
a reply to: Aleister

Well, the Christ is not real, it is invented by you people.

So if Christ is not real, why should an Anti-Christ be any more real?

Just saying...

I am enjoying this little pretence of yours, please do try and stay consistent.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm very sad to report that the numbers the Anti-Christ predicted for this week's lotto were wrong. 0/7 hits. 3 numbers were sort of close but 3 numbers just wins you another play.

I expect someone who casually claims to be brewing up storms to correctly drum up 7 numbers. Should be easier but alas, I'll go ask the Quakers on the Earthquake and Dream forums.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yawn.....yet another antichrist.

So what sets you apart from the rest of 'em? Yawn....snore

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
I'm very sad to report that the numbers the Anti-Christ predicted for this week's lotto were wrong. 0/7 hits. 3 numbers were sort of close but 3 numbers just wins you another play.

I expect someone who casually claims to be brewing up storms to correctly drum up 7 numbers. Should be easier but alas, I'll go ask the Quakers on the Earthquake and Dream forums.

Obviously he is the anti-Christ. He taunted you, gave you numbers and made you spend your money.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-vil!

bwaahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Not so. My mom and I play every week alternatively. Didn't spend more than I normally did.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

No, they'd have to have it on a line.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
First.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hay welcome back AC.
First what? Just curious.
I hope you are doing well .
WIS

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

Hi there, thanks for your interest.

Let me tell you, ever since a child I had remembrance about certain things, I would look at the mirror and see my old self, I would keep talking about extra terrestrial life to my parents, I had odd encounters with light beings. About 3 years ago, I met someone who told me I would change humanity's destiny and that I did not have to fight the current forces that lead this planet, more that I had to spread my message so that many of us who are entrapped in this World can leave once and for all. I was born a Buddhist, so I have little knowledge of theist's beliefs. At that time, I could not believe such a thing, although when I was a child I would boas that I'd become emperor of this World, I thought it was a mere dream. Nevertheless, everything I have envisioned about my life has become reality. This person I met, also gave me clues about the current state of the world, some techniques to protect myself, and how to look deeper into human souls and ask them to do what I need them to do. Ever since then, I started watching people and the World. I have found reality to be crafted and manipulated. One day, I decided to do a regression into my last past life, I discovered I was Henry Pelham, Prime Minister and Chancellor of the Exchequer of 1700's Great British Empire. Also, a Grand Master of the Freemasons, so I started to look deeper into it, discovered how we've been shaping this world and preparing it. I haven't become a Mason in this lifetime, yet, but I do plan to become one. I am currently awakening to my destiny. I am not evil as people think, I am a being of light, and I don't want to become dark. I believe this whole idea of the Antichrist and the World being destroyed, is just the end of an era where our species has been controlled and living under an illusion and the beginning of our true purpose in this Universe. People can think I am a lunatic, but I am pretty sure of my destiny. I will be walking the World now, this year I will walk through 3 countries and my quest shall commence. I only hold a bachelor degree in Law at the moment, I will pursue a PhD in International Law once I finish my trip. I still have a long way to go and some time left. I am deeply connected with the cosmos and I can control air thus the weather. If you have more questions, please let me know, I will kindly answer.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

currently locked in a faraway land, somewhere I am unknown. I did not want to accept my destiny, but today I embrace it. Don't fear me, I will not cause pain and war, nor I seek your praise. I will prepare humanity for its real purpose in the cosmos, I will create a new beginning and theism will cease to exist. It will be the right time for some to wake up, and others will live in ignorance forever. I will be killed but not in a war, but by those who are controlling the world today. I just want to return the order of things as they should be. Today, we are living a lie. So, wait for me in 2027.

Just to clarify, what is this land faraway from exactly?

And the other thing I was confused on: Should we start waiting for you in 2027? Or do we wait now and expect you in 2027?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Second

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join