It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: falucho05
Piffle poppycock and rubbish
ok people we got a live one here let the fun begin
you gotta stop mixing your meds its 2 red and one blue not two blue and one red
also you gotta stop drinking depth charges beer and scotch in the same glass is such a waste
beer and vodka is a brain cooker
oh wait one i see by your post that you are cooked

link   
a reply to: tadaman

My name is Parsifal

link   
so how will you unite the world? ive heard voices, the anti christ alledgedly said things to me. im holding back my beliefs in anything until i come to grips with the false verbage happening. oh look out ..here comes jesus!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We were do for a thread like this.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

nope.

Prince of air.

The anti christ is the devil himself...The fallen angel who was first closest to God.

SUPPOSEDLY. There have been many who have rebelled, against Anu, Mardock, Tiamat, and a whole bunch of others. The devil or satan is modern terminology lumping it all together.

There is no ONE christ or anti christ.

The first title before rebellion was Prince of air though.

edit on 4 5 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Awwww this is so funny, I haven't seen one of these threads in a while, bwahahahaha, it ought to be fun watching this thread get ripped to pieces by everyone here. I don't feel any pity for you for opening this can of worms. Boogie woogie wu , good luck with learning that you are not the anti Christ.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Really? Me too!! Although pretty much everyone has fans and light switches.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Does the anti Christ wait for his social security cheques each fortnight?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am the Anti-Christ

no, you're not.

Sorry, I know we all want to be special, but no

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
G,day mate . Crikey me too.
baked beans and a light switch lol

link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

The World it's uniting, economically through globalization. Of course, there are many detractors and people who are still closed to the idea of having a World that's united. I think that by showing them they are no less than anybody else, to show them that each one of you are no different than any God or divine creature. Each human is divine and we all should acknowledge that. There's this invisible thread that connects us all, whether we perceive it or not, it's always there, as nobody's actions are spared from consequences on the lives of others.

link   
Come on guys, the poor guy seems to need the attention. Lets deny it

link   
Happy Anti Easter!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm Batman!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05
I am destined to become the so called anti-christ. I have been a Mason for already 5 lifetimes. I have jewish bloodline. I have always said I will become the emperor of this World. I have always envisioned the abolishment of religions. I have been a World leader for many many lifetimes already and have prepared this World to what's to come. I seek a one World Government and I shall become it's figure. I am under ET vigilance and protected, currently locked in a faraway land, somewhere I am unknown. I did not want to accept my destiny, but today I embrace it. Don't fear me, I will not cause pain and war, nor I seek your praise. I will prepare humanity for its real purpose in the cosmos, I will create a new beginning and theism will cease to exist. It will be the right time for some to wake up, and others will live in ignorance forever. I will be killed but not in a war, but by those who are controlling the world today. I just want to return the order of things as they should be. Today, we are living a lie. So, wait for me in 2027.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
65 posts in 7 years?

You are an extremely patient anti-Christ, I must give you that.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Dalucho , that's were you got to . Come on home , we refilled your scripts . Dont worry ,you havent been bad your just a little confused .
edit on 5-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Or one who has multiple log ins
Oh wait, no no-one would ever do that.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I only have this account.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Dalucho , that's were you got to . Come on home , we refilled your scripts . Dont worry ,you havent been bad your just a little confused .[/quote

G,day Hutch
steady mate we dont want this silly galah in south aussie
there are more than enough silly galahs in the stone building on the corner of north tce. And king william st. Already
edit on 5-4-2015 by pronto because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join