It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and social conditioning for mob events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I had been seeing that many TV programs, sitcoms, news programing et al, all for some reason seem to be causing one thing, Mob Mentality.

The more I observe those around me and listen to what they subject themselves to on daily or nightly for entertainment viewing the more I see their mentality becoming more of what would be classified as mob mentality.

When we look at what took place over a hypothetical question answered by a pizzeria ended up with a mob of people coming against them for their view. Causing them to close their business and hiding because of death threats. Remember they never refused anyone to cater. It was all hypothetical.

then as I surveyed many of the TV programing I see the brainwashing effects of these types of shoes from "the big bang" to the "Nightly News" even SNL one thing they are all participating in whether knowingly or unknowingly, is social engineering and brainwashing. Namely that once a certain social issue is touched a firestorm of mob mentality takes over and results in someones hurt.

If this is done intentionally ( I don't see it being done by accident) it is to bring about one thing a MOB. A mob that will be met by armed response for the sole purpose to kill off as many people as possible in a mob event. one of the two sides will arise victorious, the armed response or the mob.

What I see is the media is compliant to this event and when it happens where will you be in the mob or standby to the armed response team?

Don't give in to the mind control and manipulation of the media. Free youselves by getting rid of that damned TV and Streaming shows and unite with yourselves spiritually and mentally because you will either fall to the Mob or be controlled in some other way. you can control your destiny and come out the victor. If you so choose.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hitler viewed the masses as a separate entity to the individual. He thought the individual was problematic to control, they think logically, have empathy and are overall fairly placid. Where as, the masses can easily be manipulated since they lack empathy for anyone they perceive as different, are quick to violence and have an illogical frame of mind.

Me personally though, I love watching news and all those mindless american escapism shows. I'm a loner and have never considered myself as one of them anyway, so its hard to see how it could be used to manipulate my thoughts and actions, its just a good way to kill boredom really, lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

it will reveal itself when it is needed and you will go right along with the rest. Of that you can be sure of, even if you feel you are a loner.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
all of this conditioning is for a reason and free thinkers need to focus on what that reason is and free people from the grip of this tyranny.

Most free thinkers want to say they are free from the control of religions, but many are under the control of the MSM for which has replaced religion for many.

the MOB mentality is promoted to bring about a faster and quicker change and the response to it will be deadly force killing many.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
subliminal messages plays a part also.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
subliminal messages plays a part also.

Yes of course but there is more than subliminal it is more and more open suggestion through role manipulation via the programing. Hunger games, and many reality programs put it out there and in the end mobs will form. One will lead and others want to see their destruction.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
look at the shows like empire, walking dead, grass and others and tell me there is no programing to mob mentality.

zombie mobs and the normal people mobs fighting each other.

gangs verses cops

triads verses Jamaican gangs

white gangs verse black gangs

red team verses blue team

race against no race

GOP vs DEM's

good verses evil (or the not so good verses the not so evil)

ETC. etc etc etc etc. . . .

grouping into mobs tends to be the norm for men but it does not need to be that way. the TV and MSM programed mob mentality forces people to choose which side they will be on.

there is no working together for the best for all man kind it is kill or be killed, steal or be stolen from, eat or don't eat, procreate or no procreation. But to Live and let live does not even compute to many any more they are forced into polarizing opposites and the MSM/Entertainment Industry plays of those polarizations, causing even more polarization which in the end will result in mob theft, mob violence, mob bullying, mob mentality.

survival of the fittest is what causes mob mentality as well. the fact that man spontaneously came about by accidental forces beyond any control, that eventually formed into man via evolution also produces mob mentality.

edit on 6-4-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

join