It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX National Guard Looking For Role Players - Possible F F 4/22

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: Answer

time again there is always a "drill" when real events happen.

Yes because drills, training, practice and simulations of some sort are taking place somewhere at all times.

Events in the world don't happen in little containers which isolate timelines.

If I plan to practice an Infosec breach tomorrow and at the same time someone bad breaches our network it doesn't mean the two have anything in common other than faulty systems.

I have never understood why conspiracy people point to things like that as if it is some smoking gun.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: 5thNovember
a reply to: Signals

Had one of these in California about a month or so ago. Specified Russian/Ukrainian fluent speakers, so i'm not sure if it correlates.

Not that I give old George Noory much credit. But the opening of the show tonight ( Coast to Coast ). He mentioned a dirty bomb drill scheduled this week in Los Angeles .. and was very quick to say how strange things happen during training exercises..

I'm not convinced of war on civilians.. but I am convinced that the U.S. expects a foreign threat on our soils for the first time in history. ( other than Hawaii and such..
And not a terror threat. A real war.. tanks, ships, planes and boots ..the works.

That's interesting(to me), since to my knowledge the only 2 countries that could pose such a specific and large enough threat would be either Russia or China. Either individually or god help us, combined.

I wonder to what degree the U.S. Government sees either of those as threats and the probability of either of them attacking.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It's very simple, the drills are cover for real operations.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So the thousands of exercises that happen a year are just fakes to get people used to it so that they can cover up the real false flags. Yep, makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No, no, no...I can't believe I'm explaining this.

During 9/11, there was a drill scheduled and in progress.

During 7/7 (London), they were having a drill.

Sandy Hook, another drill.

Boston bombing, drill in progress, the khaki hat dudes are all over the videos.

These are just a few of the biggest, they are admitted and documented.

Why shouldn't we be sceptical of military drills? Do you trust your government?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm well aware of all of those.

What part of "thousands of exercises a year" do you not understand? During ANY event, you can find an exercise going on at the same time. The military is constantly training throughout the year. That means that any event you can name is going to have an exercise going on at the same time. And if it's a high profile event, such as Boston, they're going to train for something to happen. Go figure.

The military has to train. Training means exercises. Exercises mean that the military is going to be doing things like in this thread.
edit on 4/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I guess you are in full support of the Jade Helm exercises too?

And you believe they are training in America for missions overseas? Using American towns and cities? That's acceptable? Military in plain clothes infiltrating patriot groups? You're okay with that?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm ok with military training. What do you expect them to do, go train in Iraq to fight there? Where do you expect them to train if they're not training in the US? Or should they just stop training altogether? Just go into a fight and pray that they know how to fight?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Just curious, were you up in arms over other military exercises that have happened in the past? Bold Alligator? Robin Sage? Derna Bridge? If so, what terrible things have happened as a result of those exercises? If you didn't care about those other exercises, why not? Why is this one so much different?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Well, it must not be simple enough if you believe this to be true.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: opethPA

So using the scenario I gave and following your logic:

1. I have a scheduled Infosec Drill tomorrow.
2. Tomorrow at 3pm Hackers get past an edge firewall.
3. I must be in on it because I had a drill scheduled.

That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You cant know about the reality of any of this sitting in front of a computet screen judging the world events in your underwear.

Get out. Volunteer. Learn to help somewhere. Dont just sit there staring at glass or reading paper and profess to know truth.

Im guessing the OP does not participate, nor care to, but none the less....will be in line for water, food, medical attention or a ride out.

And still...he'll get it....when he could be providing help instead...instead of surfing conspiracies....

Ps We also take psych training on how to deal with folks in denial. Cant we now see why?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Im guessing the OP does not participate, nor care to, but none the less....will be in line for water, food, medical attention or a ride out.

And still...he'll get it....when he could be providing help instead...instead of surfing conspiracies....

Ps We also take psych training on how to deal with folks in denial. Cant we now see why?

Why are you so sure that we ALL will be be in line begging for FEMA aide at some point?

Many of us are well prepared in the event of an emergency, myself because I live in hurricane alley and have experienced a few storms(next time I will stock up on Rum for me and cigs for trade and barter). Others all over the US do the same for a variety of reasons, Mormans do it too as part of their religious practice. I find it disingenuous and feel that you are not doing a good job representing FEMA/DHs positively by being almost condescending on how it appears to be that you believe(or want the reader to believe) that we all will need FEMA at somepoint.

Military bases are often small towns, why NOT just drill on base? It does concern me that there is a need to 'drill' within our cities and apparently covertly interact with unknowing civilians.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

How many bases have tall buildings on them? Or have some of the other conditions that they need to train. They'd be perfectly trained to work on military base buildings, but not on other buildings or terrain.
edit on 4/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Ok, you have a point about the tall buildings, skyscrapers.

It seems like there might be more to it than what is being reported. Need to know of course, and as usual the general public does need to know much.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Are you saying you are armed while responding to natural disasters as a FEMA employee? Are you a LEO, or 1800 series? Have you been to FLETC?

Kind of hurts your credibility when you say something like that...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yup, this thread sure got your panties in a wad. It's mildly amusing watching you go way off topic and try to get me riled up.

Me and my family won't be begging for your help, waiting in lines for our saviors LoL.

What did your psych training teach you about pissed off Americans with a weapon and a purpose?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Ok, you have a point about the tall buildings, skyscrapers.

It seems like there might be more to it than what is being reported. Need to know of course, and as usual the general public does need to know much.

Well, think about that. SO trains in all sorts of environments. That makes sense, as unpleasant as it is to do. You don't know where a job might occur. You have to be able to do whatever in ocean, ice, jungle, desert, woods, large cities, snow storms, hurricanes. you name it. What you DON'T want, at least to the extent possible, are your guys struggling with equipment they haven't used in years or rusty skill sets, because that's not the job. That's the environment of the job. You don't want your team farting around with minutiae instead of doing what they came to do.

The sorts of assignments given to SO are the sorts that are dangerous or difficult enough to require that caliber of personnel. In general, they tend to be fairly important. Doing the job is the goal, doing it expediently is also generally important, it tends to involve complicated situations, odd locations and complex equipment you have to operate under a lot of stress. It's therefore a really great idea that your guys don't even have to think twice about how to ski, because they got that in the ice rotation again this year.

Big, semi-realistic training exercises are always going to be necessary. Reading about things in books or doing video games isn't going to cut it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry but why are you so uncomfortable with military training to do their job? Do you question retraining for emrgency responders like firefighters and EMT's??

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wondering5740

We question why a massive drill is going on, this one labels the entire state of Utah as unfriendlies, among other things because we are not ignorant of history.

This Jade Helm drill/OP raises a lot of questions for those of us that like to pay attention of what is going on around us.

Why hire people off craigslist for a drill, when there is ample man power already available and under contract. (i.e Privates, Airman, and Seaman).

This is NOT the first time someone posted a CL ad on ATS that was looking for similar 'Role Players'. No FF event or anything interesting happened with the last one, so I doubt there will be interesting with those dates.
edit on 6-4-2015 by jrod because: a

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join