It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Spielberg To Make Documentary About Russian UFO Lake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
What happened. You have links? It does sort of ring a bell.

a reply to: Foderalover

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One day we might find a piece of technology not created on this world but I doubt anything will be active or alive. My biggest issue is that we might not realize that it's an out of the world technology. Wonder how much was already destroyed or misjudged that now rests in Museums or is hidden away in Government warehouses or the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

As long as all the facts are presented in an objective manner, I'm all for it. The subject needs as much serious research done as possible. As you say of course this might not happen, but I'd definitely like to know more about the lake anyways. I've been looking online and I've found very little other than what is contained in the articles I originally linked.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why not do one around the phoenix lights or the ufo's over new york that was easily covered by news here in the US?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think they might be referring to the Dyatlov Pass Incident,
though I don't recall anything about orbs, so I may be wrong!

Edit: There is mention of "orange spheres" by a separate group of hikers -

Another group of hikers (about 50 kilometers south of the incident) reported that they saw strange orange spheres in the night sky to the north (likely in the direction of Kholat Syakhl) on the night of the incident.[2] Similar spheres were observed in Ivdel and adjacent areas continually during the period from February to March 1959, by various independent witnesses (including the meteorology service and the military)

edit on 7-4-2015 by AbdulAlhazred because: saw the orbs!

edit on 7-4-2015 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

Here's a thread on it by ATS member Rising Against -

Dyatlov Thread
edit on 7-4-2015 by AbdulAlhazred because: borderline semi off-topic addition...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth
I can't help think and wonder if this is a link to the Ural Mountains

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

Strange behaviors and people stripping their cloths off because of extreme temperatures is actually normal, where circumstances of being locked in a freezer has happened.
It still doesn't specifically give any details as to the colours of the 'Flying Sphere" that are mentioned to have been seen, not only on the thread you linked but this one as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whats also weird in the link you posted is the mention of an ancient folktale of "The Mansi's" and I've been looking for it for the past little bit, but there is no mention of it. The only thing I came close to was a Hero who sacrificed himself to save a village to possible big foot, like were-wolves called the "Menki".
thecloakedhedgehog.wordpress.com... e-mythical-mystical-ural/#more-1055

There a slew of stories in that link, from some Ufo sightings but nothing major, to ghosts, and electronic interference.

However, so far, nothing describing something orange and on fire doing the damage in the Ural Mountains or Lake Baikal...

Only werewolves to yetis, also old man winter live in pretty much lives in Siberia. Although three separate stories, in various times, one said to ancient, while two are pretty much modern, where as the skiers hiking trip to a plane crash is odd.
edit on 8-4-2015 by Specimen because: Geography

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm keen to see this happen. He will make the Lake look Magnificent if nothing else

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Erm, think you might have read me wrong old boy, as I wasn't implying any of what you mentioned. I replied to UFOorbhunter, who was looking for a link to the incident Foderalover was referring to.

I assumed Foderalover was thinking of the Dyatlov Pass incident, so provided a wiki link (which does mention the colour of spheres witnessed in the area at the time btw - Orange), and thought it prudent to provide a thread from ATS to show it has been discussed here previously. No more than trying to be helpful. Personally, I think it's likely the people were attacked by animals, though whether it was bears, bigfeet, or humans, Im not sure.

Starred you for your investigation though.
edit on 10-4-2015 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Can't wait for this, if it is real, someone keep us updated please.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Are there "normal" medias (not "UFO", "Mystery, Blogs etc..) with a article, video from tv station etc.?
Information about "Depth 211" or a spielberg documentation, I can find only on "special" sites like this.

A UFO documentation (please not a fictional movie") from spielberg, this would make this things more popular.
He could co work with James Cameron (diving technology experience, "Titanic", "Mariana trench" etc.) and the MUFON, and local UFO activists.
And they could also install high-tech cameras with big resolution and light sensivity around the lake.
And "Douglas Trumbull" (special effects in movies like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", "Blade Runner" etc.) has experience with his own "pimped" Hummer with automatic (following fast but smooth objects in the sky) big high-tech telescope/camera.
This could be the perfect team for UFO documentations.

The same Team (or only Spielberg and Cameron) could "check" the "Millenium-Falcon"-Structure in the Baltic Sea.
Even if there is nothing, this is clarified. Also a answer.

And the last big thing for a documentation would be a mission to the moon.
Completely without NASA etc.. Only with private Corporations. Musk, Bezos..
Checking the moon, especially the backside for "unusual things". First with a probe with high-end cameras for new independant photos in better resolution.
I think that could be self-financing. Pay-TV, franchising, news, perhaps big screen on public places etc..
Live in UHD/4K, not this crapy pictures from the first landing on moon.

edit on 14-8-2016 by TobiasClaren because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by TobiasClaren because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth
It will be interesting to see what Mr. Spielberg shares in the movie about Lake Baikal. The ice circles from there, 1 always found interesting...

Late in April 2009, astronauts aboard the International Space Station observed a strange circular area of thinned ice in the southern end of Lake Baikal in southern Siberia. Siberia is remote and cold; ice cover can persist into June. The upper image, a detailed astronaut photograph, shows a circle of thin ice (dark in color, with a diameter of about 4.4 kilometers); this is the focal point for ice break up in the very southern end of the lake. A sequence of MODIS images indicates that the feature was first visible on April 5, 2009.

Images from the lake of ice circles...

Arrows pointing at areas ice circles appeared.

edit on 8/14/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TobiasClaren

If some studio sees in it a money-making thing then I'm sure we will see something like that.

PS: the new thing is 8K.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join