It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean Charles de Menezes, Another Anti-Constabulary Black Op?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
When Jean was shot the story didn't make any sense at all. You don't slowly pump several bullets into the back of a mans head just because you thought he was possibly your target. Unless your intention is to create ever more anti constabulary feeling.

It has always been uncertain who the killers actually were. terroronthetube.co.uk...

"Not the police

The finger of accusation points at the Army’s new Special Reconnaissance Regiment set up in April of 2005, only months before the London bombings. The group responsible appears to be above the law, in that they do not have to answer to anyone:

‘This take-out is the signature of a special forces operation. It is not the way the police usually do things…. this has special forces written all over it.’” According to security sources, SRR personnel were involved in the tailing operation that saw de Menezes leave the block of flats, board a bus, and then enter the tube station at Stockwell. SRR personnel are also believed to have been on the tube train when he was shot. (Sunday herald 21.8.05)

The Times commented on the type of gun which one of the agents was seen with: ‘the Heckler & Kock G3K rifle was a weapon only used by Special Forces and SAS/SBS’ it explained – not by the SO19, the ‘Special Operations’ anti-terror branch of the Met. People commented that the much-feared dum-dum bullets used could not have been available to SO19 armed police, being illegal in mainland UK police operations.

One felt that the Met much desired to be allowed to deny they had any role in the killing – but they just could not, they had to shoulder the blame."

I'm looking at this in an entirely new light now because of the obvious anti-constabulary stance taken by the spook controlled mainstream media.

Was this outrageous public murder another way to poison our minds against our constables?
edit on 5 4 2015 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

I'm looking at this in an entirely new light now because of the obvious anti-constabulary stance taken by the spook controlled mainstream media.

Was this outrageous public murder another way to poison our minds against our constables?

What do you think? That's not clear regardless of what you say above.
From my point of view, it is acknowledged by all and sundry that an innocent person was killed illegally.
Now come back.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I remember this guy being killed on the train i read it in the paper at work, maybe a couple of weeks later a french man was killed by police in another botched operation. Blew his head off with a sniper rifle in the middle of the street.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I can tell you for a fact that the SRS had nothing to do with it. I am not going to say how I know this but I do.
You ever heard of 'grippers'?......

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
G36 is a POS, SAS uses M16 type Diemaco C7 or their native L85E2.
They way use one to make the kill signature of another group but even the Germans aren't happy with it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It's probably a case of the security services working with and on behalf of the Police during a time of high stress. I'd imagine the terror chatter goes mad after an event, so it would make sense for the security services to assist policing in the immediate aftermath.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I think any big story in the mainstream media is calculated to manipulate the impressionable minds of the majority.

There are offices full of traitors who make up the 'news'. Same as biggilo, I'm not going to say how I know this as fact.

Innocent and killed illegally for what purpose? How is this used by the mainstream media?

If we pick up a general impression, that impression is almost undoubtedly the aim of the exercise. I'm beginning to see a pattern of anti-constabulary events and stories. Not a coincidence that these separate stories should come to a head exactly when the crooked financiers and their pet politicians desire private protection from the rightly enraged plebs.

I'm not sure if one of the major reasons for this sordid murder was simply to be used to stir up yet more hatred against the constables. I'm looking for fresh input and fresh information. We are fortunate enough to have biggilo with his/her comprehensive knowledge of everything done by all parts of a compartmentalised and highly secretive organisation. Hopefully more such will comment but alas, I fear biggilo is the only one who knows everything and is prepared to put words down in public.

Jeans murder is used in a similar way to Harwood's deadleg/backshove murder of the good man Tomlinson. Individuals carried out these acts. Individuals are responsible.

Awkward organisations such as the constabularies require complex black ops if public trust is to be artificially destroyed.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

These so called security services have done nothing to expose false flag terror and have gained financially through this transparent treachery. I find it impossible to accept the suggestion that they are assisting with policing.

new topics

top topics

join