It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Glitch - Castro alive again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Clinton got elected in 96 after a rather uneventful term by Perot, I remember both realities. I pretty much kept it to myself because nobody believed me but I legitimately experienced an alternate timeline. Maybe I'm grasping at straws with the multiverse theory because I'm struggling to understand this phenomena. I'm not crazy although I can see how its can appear that way. I joined this site specific to talk about the Mandela effect in attempt to understand it. My whole life changed after my NDE (2009). My relationships changed with people I know, certain histories changed some did not.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

why don't we put that up for a,vote.
Clinton in 92 or Clinton in 96. Or Clinton both which is my reality.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Trauma can have very real affects on personality, memory and relationships. I'd look there first before embracing any matrix type scenarios. Reality does not change in the manner you are describing but severe trauma can cause a belief that reality has changed. As for relationships anybody close to you who had to experience what ever accident caused your NDE would have their own psychological trauma to deal with. A wife who almost looses her husband or a parent who almost looses a child (no matter what age) are going to be psychologically affected by the ordeal and their relationship with you is bound to change too. Knowing we're going to die some day and actually coming face to face with its reality are very different things. One speaks to eventuality the other to actual vulnerability.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

if that is it I can accept it, but to have literally hundreds of changes occur overnight(actually after a two week coma) couldn't be explained. I never saw the matrix I absolutely hate science fiction(never even saw Star Wars) so once again making assumptions. My personal theory is I died and somehow my soul carried on in a alternate universe. Its more than just a Berenstain/Bernstein thing. If I saw this thread before I'd be on here debunking it with you. For example people are confusing Mandela dying for Bilko, Graham for Oral Roberts, Castro for Chavez etc. I'm done trying to explain myself I'm just bowing out of this thread. I'll ponder to myself.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm not trying to debunk you so much as offering you a more logical explanation to what might have happened. Two weeks in a coma only add more weight to the argument that you are simply remembering things wrong. But I'm not here to convince you. I just wanted to give you an alternate that may make more sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I had an alternate universe moment back in 2000 where Al Gore won the presidential election.

Oh wait that actually happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Haha,

I like your style. You can't be a witch. You must be a fairy!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
These threads display a stunning level of narcissism. Misremember something? Unpossible! Obviously a glitch in the matrix, because our world is secretly the plot of an overrated action flick.

Pretty much wasting your time, unfortunately. In the other thread someone linked similar to this one, I said something similar. I even posted a very informative video all about the memory. These "multiverse" people refused to even acknowledge it. The only possibility was their memory was amazing and we had to be in a different universe.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

Haha,

I like your style. You can't be a witch. You must be a fairy!

I have a wand made of willow and an athame as sharp as a sword and a permanent circle in my yard. I grow herbs, hug trees, burn candles and ring bells. But I can't fly and those sparkles around my eyes is just glitter makeup. I'm a witch. Just ask my husband of 34 years although he'll sometimes change the first letter of that word to a B. Hey it can't all be rainbows and flowers. LOL but you're sweet.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

PS I love Mark Twain, Samuel Clemmons stories.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Since we are talking about matrix-glitches: Who is Mark Twain? :-)
But I must say, I am glad to meet a person with humour here. Did not happen for years.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join