It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Glitch - Castro alive again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

happens alot,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Mickey Rooney, Earnest Borgnine, Richard Dawson, Castro, the list goes on...

Is Betty White still alive?!?

Abe Vigoda and Harvey Keitel keep dying.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Where was New Zealand before it changed?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

On the other side of Australia

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I actually thought he was dead too but it was probably just that I wasn't paying too much attention and the general sameness of all of these communist dictators makes it seem like they're always the same guy with a different hat/mustache/beard/big hair/whatever.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I really wish I could tell if some of you are just pretending because it's fun or if there are really some ummmm not so ummmm balanced folks contributing to this thread. No no really....sometimes I worry about some people. Err... No offense really.
The matrix is a movie. Someone's really great imagination. We are not just minds hooked up from inert bodies suspended in a warehouse someplace. We are real and one day follows another and people don't die and then come back and die again.
Just think for a minute....all the people you guys think have died multiple times are older folks. No one is saying hey Justin Beber died or Helen Hudson or Cameron Diaz... young people who should not be dead. Only old people who could be dead. I think it's just a matter of focus. We're not thinking about these folks especially if they're not in the news and then we just assume they're dead.
Does this happen to anyone on a more personal level? With people they know. Do people just wink in and out of life? Because that would be really creepy. My mom is gone. I don't expect her to just pop over for coffee one morning. If she did what would I say? Ummm mom? What's up girl? Really thought for a second there that you had..... Oh never mind...doughnut?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

On the other side of Australia

But lots of people have trouble with geography. Nothing unusual there.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Oooo I bet betty herself doesn't hope for another twenty. There's just so many times a woman wants to sit for thirty minutes with hair dye on her head... I'm only 57 and I'm like geez already?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
These threads display a stunning level of narcissism. Misremember something? Unpossible! Obviously a glitch in the matrix, because our world is secretly the plot of an overrated action flick.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I thought for sure Frank Oz had died around 2007 or so, I remember thinking to myself who is going to play master Yoda if they had him in a movie. Then I saw he was going to be at star wars celebration. It through me for a loop but it doesn't mean there was a glitch in the matrix.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Not in my version of reality. Here neither has died and Harvey is still working.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
These threads display a stunning level of narcissism. Misremember something? Unpossible! Obviously a glitch in the matrix, because our world is secretly the plot of an overrated action flick.

In which case I'm someone's comic sidekick. It never turns out well for someone like me.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Perhaps you are thinking of Hugo Chavez? Another bugbear to the west.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hammock
Maybe you mixed him up with Hugo Chavez who died in 2013

Oops I see you beat me to it. My fault for not reading the thread lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I hate these Mandela Effect threads because I have my list of people I thought died and are still alive. Castro isnt one of them because I would have been quite upset on hearing the news, but its still frustrating--because knowing that your memory is different to the actual state of affairs is crazy.

I'm not THAT crazy. But how do I explain someones death that I even remember discussing with people as there was speculation about the cause of death and, how do you resolve memories of those conversations? We spoke of X person dying young and the rumours of it being AIDS when it was billed as cancer and then yet it apparently never happened in the first place???

I could chalk it up to bad memory if it was just an article on the news, but the resulting controversy was discussed for years afterward. I wish I was still in contact with the last person I know I discussed this death with, because if they remember the conversation then... well then what???

EDIT: Ok I just did the crazy weirdo stalker thing and emailed some famous people asking about the Mandela Effect and the like. If I get a response that is not a cease and desist it would be interesting...
edit on 7-4-2015 by ItVibrates because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: Bilk22

Not in my version of reality. Here neither has died and Harvey is still working.

I thought you said previously you had no idea who Abe Vigoda even was?
Besides, in Abe's case he was a victim of a death rumour.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Just what I was thinking...

Castro never died (although, case in point, I nearly typed Chavez there!) and New Zealand has always been on the Eastern side of Australia. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply incorrect in their remembering and too damned self-absorbed to realise it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

I would be skeptical too if I didn't experience it. I'm a nonbeliever in most things ghosts, religion, aliens etc but I remember several things happening differently and what are the odds of several dozen people having the same exact memories as I do?. No I don't remember Castro dying but I remember Richard Belzer dying in 2008 and he's alive? I was quite sad when he died because he was one of my favorite comedians. I have been a geography nerd my whole life I was in the Navy and Traveled all over the world Ive studied maps and ive noticed too many changes for it to be a false memory or as me misremembering.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

Again, are you not confusing the death of his brother with him? A lot of people seem to have got them confused at the time.

And as for the Geography thing, what exactly do you think has changed? If you're going to claim New Zealand, then you are simply wrong as I've always known it (and the historically record shows it - see RN records for example) as lying East of Australia.
edit on 7/4/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

His brother died last year, it was my understanding he's (Richard Belzer) been dead for years.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join