It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matrix Glitch - Castro alive again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Mickey Rooney, Earnest Borgnine, Richard Dawson, Castro, the list goes on...

Is Betty White still alive?!?

Abe Vigoda does this to me a lot.

Hmmmmmmm now see him I'd have to Google.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe you mixed him up with Hugo Chavez who died in 2013
edit on 5-4-2015 by Hammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Looks like Abe is still alive. There's only one date on his wiki page. He's 94 years old. I think his eyebrows are a little older than that. Fidel only has one date too. Born 1926.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: Bigburgh

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Mickey Rooney, Earnest Borgnine, Richard Dawson, Castro, the list goes on...

Is Betty White still alive?!?

Abe Vigoda does this to me a lot.

Hmmmmmmm now see him I'd have to Google.

He looks like he did in Barney Miller... Betty white I hope last another 20..

And Hugo Chavez died many times. Hugo did go to Cuba for cancer treatment. I'm convinced he died much earlier than reported. But there was a power grab that prevented the truth. Reply to Hammock.

AW... the eyebrow comment just split my gut! Lmao!

edit on 5-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hammock
Maybe you mixed him up with Hugo Chavez who died in 2013

That's quite possible - I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it, it's a distinct possibility that's the case and I'm just confusing myself by inserting Castro's name instead of Chavez.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What does you incorrectly remembering someone dying have to do with a Sci-fi trilogy of movies?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I predict a meeting with Obama,covered by the global media in the next 6 months.
The wonders of modern CGI..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: autopat51

Yup, he's died at least twice...

He got sick and resigned. His brother (Raul Castro) took over.

I know for a fact that he has not been declared dead. Many many people (such as yourself) keep getting confused about this because he was very frail and needed to resign, and those people (such as yourself) incorrectly remember the reason his brother Raul taking over being due to Fidel Castro's death, but it wasn't. It was due to him being too frail.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i had this with nelson Mandela , i remember seeing the reports that he had died thinking WTF , i read about him passing a good year before he did. very strange.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Well to answer that I guess you would need to watch (or re watch) said trilogy...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
ive had this happen to me a few times,
thinking someone was dead only to see them die again.
Billy Graham comes to mind.

I agree on billy Graham' and a few more if these died twice events but Castro I don't recall dying. I recall a rumour about it though.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You might be interested in this thread - it's about glitches others are picking up on too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I too remember him dying.

We're in interesting times. that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This happens a lot. You could swear you heard about a death, then they go and die " again".
I can see that being attributed to false rumours. What's with New Zealand changing locations though ???

If it ever happens with the death of a more famous person I'd be truly shocked, like princess Di or MJ. Everyone knows they died, there's just no denying it.
edit on 5-4-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

LOL it's funny you mention Betty. Were you referring to Bette White?

If so. She died in my reality. As did Billy Graham. As did Fidel Castro. All alive here. I'm documenting all my findings on my blog. It's fascinating stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Yeah I picked up on the New Zealand change when it first happened about 3 years ago. That and the cities of Australia all changed places. It was bizarre/cool

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri
a reply to: Bigburgh

LOL it's funny you mention Betty. Were you referring to Bette White?

If so. She died in my reality. As did Billy Graham. As did Fidel Castro. All alive here. I'm documenting all my findings on my blog. It's fascinating stuff.

Never heard of Betty dying but I'm always surprised when I see she's still around. Pleasantly surprised. She's great!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yup I remember Castro dying too

Looks like matrix had to bring Castro back to life

HE IS THAT IMPORTANT lol

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think that people just hear or read something but do not actually take the time to fact check it. Or perhaps they just misinterpret what they read or hear. This can easily lead to them storing inaccurate information in their brain, which leads to them thinking someone had died at some point, when in fact that person is still alive. Castro was definitely sick, and there was information in the news about his poor health and whatnot, and this likely has something to do with people thinking he had died. I mean which is more logical, that some matrix that has not been proven to exist is malfunctioning when it comes to mundane details, or that someone has a momentary lapse in their brain? I think that given the many potential brain malfunctions, when compared with the underlying machinery of the universe, a person's brain is more likely to mess up than the structure of the universe. I think it makes more sense to trust the universe, which strictly obeys certain laws, and NEVER messes up. If there is some underlying matrix composing the universe, I would trust that it would not malfunction, ever, because it is driven by strict laws. That is just my opinion anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri
You might be interested in this thread - it's about glitches others are picking up on too:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I too remember him dying.
We're in interesting times. that's for sure.

When did people incorrectly remember something become a valid argument or become indicative of something paranormal?
Rumors take place on an almost daily basis in an ultra-connected world.
It wouldn't take me long to start a rumor in my specific field just by posting something on Twitter and watch as the ripples spread from there.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Do any of those who claim to remember his death also remember his funeral?

Because when Fidel really does die, it'll be the biggest funeral the Caribbean ever saw, and the TV coverage will go on for days.

Anybody 'remember' that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join