It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Berenstein Bears, now... Jupiter Rising?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: KnightLight

That's it for me on this one.. I'm dropping the worlds colliding issue for Jupiter Rising.
May be still be valid, it most probably is, but it's secondary at this point.
I know my guys when I see em.

Jesus Christ I can take a hint...

Guess I don't talk now.

It's not like I'm hiding..

Grow up..

I bet Skeptic Overlord could give me some info.. Not that he's on my side of the deck.

...EVERYTHING the light touches.

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: trollz
Alright guys...
So there's this new movie out that was just made this year. I saw previews for it and whatnot and thought it looked cool, so I wrote a note to myself to watch it. Jupiter Rising. And then I see someone in a recent thread reference this same movie, Jupiter Rising.
The problem is... There's no movie called Jupiter Rising. It's now called "Jupiter Ascending".
Am I losing my mind here? Does anyone else specifically remember it being called "Jupiter Rising" rather than "Jupiter Ascending"?

I don't even know what to think. I wouldn't think anything of it if it weren't for the fact that I specifically made a note to myself to watch it, and then saw someone else reference it by the same name.

I know exactly what you are talking about OP.

I don't specifically remember Jupiter Rising, but I have
noticed some things that definitely have changed as of
late, and this has happened to me before, but lately
it seems some major changes occurred to reality
(as we call it)

I think, whenever someone notices a subtle change in reality,
it means they died, and was re-located to a alternate
reality very similar but according to the muti-verse theory,
no two realities can be exactly alike.

Maybe the Mayan 2012 prophecy actually came true. Some are ascending into the same (alternate) higher leveled reality while others are descending. Hence the split in people's recolections and as time (perceived time) continues a greater divergence occurrs until we are seperate.

IMO, its entirely possible.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen

originally posted by: rebelv

originally posted by: trollz
Alright guys...
So there's this new movie out that was just made this year. I saw previews for it and whatnot and thought it looked cool, so I wrote a note to myself to watch it. Jupiter Rising. And then I see someone in a recent thread reference this same movie, Jupiter Rising.
The problem is... There's no movie called Jupiter Rising. It's now called "Jupiter Ascending".
Am I losing my mind here? Does anyone else specifically remember it being called "Jupiter Rising" rather than "Jupiter Ascending"?

I don't even know what to think. I wouldn't think anything of it if it weren't for the fact that I specifically made a note to myself to watch it, and then saw someone else reference it by the same name.

I know exactly what you are talking about OP.

I don't specifically remember Jupiter Rising, but I have
noticed some things that definitely have changed as of
late, and this has happened to me before, but lately
it seems some major changes occurred to reality
(as we call it)

I think, whenever someone notices a subtle change in reality,
it means they died, and was re-located to a alternate
reality very similar but according to the muti-verse theory,
no two realities can be exactly alike.

When I notice this on a mass scale, I think that some kind
of disaster occurred in which a lot of people died, and
those that died in the disaster, all switched to the
same alternate reality.

As of late, I've noticed so many things different, that others
are noticing also, that I suspect we recently had an Extinction
Level Event, and the entire planet switched another
alternate reality, and I also suspect that it was CERN, that
caused the disaster.

I find it interesting that this is the second time CERN has
attempted to make a black hole and have a little peek at
an alternate universe, and each time, the accelerator
broke down.

Now, recently they attempted to create a black hole again,
and, again, the accelerator broke.

I think they should consider that maybe they were successful.

Rebel 5

I have the same feeling.

Now, I know that this is a theory Alder's razor would instantly bash, but I've always had the feeling I should be already dead. I've been to more than a few circumstances in which I'm sure I should not have survived, but I have somehow, and I've always kind of had this idea that every time I died I simply reappeared in a reality in which I survived these events somehow.

This is probably stupid, but I feel it nonetheless.

You're not the only one who has that feeling.
When I was 13 years old, I get hit by a van doing
about 45 MPH, because I entered into a major
intersection in L.A. and I could have sworn the
light was green, but apparently it was red.
Not only did I survive, but except for a few minor
scratches, I was okay, even my bike was ok.
The driver of the van believed he had witnessed a
miracle, after flying through the air and landing on the
ground, and watching me get right up as though
nothing happened.

The first time I experienced a "reality change" that
I remember, I was listening to a radio station I've
listened to for decades, and I was taking a shower
and a song came on that I swear I never heard before
in my life, which is unusual because this was an oldies
station, and they almost always play the same old
songs, anyway, I liked the song, so I remembered some
of the lyrics and it turns out, it was performed by a band
I was very familiar with.

How is it possible I could've been listening to this radio
station for over thirty years and never heard this song
before? I asked other people about it, and they told me,
they play that song so much it's annoying, and I never
heard it before.

In this case, the day before, I was walking across the street
and nearly got run down by a car, the only reason I didn't
is because he had is car windows down, and his radio wasn't
playing loud and I yelled and he heard me.

But, perhaps he didn't hear me.

One time I went to a restaurant I went to on a regular
basis (at least once a week) and the men's and women's
room switched sides.

I asked somebody who worked there, why did you switch
the restrooms, and he said we didn't, they've always been
that way. Then I asked a couple of friends who also frequent
the same exact restaurant, and they told me the same thing,
so I'm like "doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo"

It turns out I had a recent close call of an almost traffic
accident just a few days earlier.

Thanks for your reply, it helps me to know other people
experience these same things.

I even came up with a hypothesis that the world we live in
is so dangerous I estimate we all die, on the average, of about
every seven years.

P.S. after reading this thread, I went to another thread about
aliens seeding the earth and in control of it, and there was a poster
who said that that was the plot of Jupiter Rising.

doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Rebel 5

edit on 8-4-2015 by rebelv because: syntax, and to add a post script

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

You are likely correct about your theory.. I often wonder how I'm not dead, and obviously this fixes that confusion.. It fixes it so easily that it has that made up fill in the gaps answer feel to it, so I've avoided it for the longest time..

That was until I was supposed to die in Iraq..

But you see, I was told this before I signed any contracts.. And I did anyway.. Cause I was like, good get me out of here. I wasn't suicidal exactly, but sort of indifferent. Life seemed like a chore.

The dream I had that night I asked god a question.. Should I join the Army. And an electric eyed minotaur, who was just George Bush a second ago, looks at me in this giant military complex, and says to me as he points to a sandbox. "Do you want to die and Start over." My soul or something deep in me answers no before I can think about it. The Sand box is on the edge of the military complex, along with a bathroom. Past that it opens out into a mall, and in that mall is everyone I know from school and my family and friends. So I am sitting here between the Army and my life...

Now the Electric eyed minotaur is George bush again. he leads me to that bathroom. Inside he immediately says turn aroudn and lock the door. I do, and as I do he rips off some fake paneling stuff and there is a hole leading into a tube or a slide.. It's dark so who knows.. This is where he cocks his pistol hands it to me, and says Follow me after 5 seconds.. I have to kill the guy at the bottom..

Then I enter the hole, and beep beep beep.. Time to wake up neo..

Now this story is not complete.. I joined the Army anyway. Signed the contracts. Well.. All of the sudden somehow I am deaf in my left ear and they say there is a tumor like growth in there that must have been there for years and years... I could hear fine, and then I couldn't.. I sometimes think that was my price into this current world. I think word agreements.. I think they matter.. I don't think you can just change those. So other things around that had to be changed. Obviously in the contract are clauses about no longer being physically fit for duty.

Even then I guess I leave out the rest of that...

And to anyone reading this remember I never broke any promises, or my oath of duty or any NDAs or any clearances..

I think dejavu is because of this.. I have had many close death calls in my life..

Have you ever watched LOST..

Those people with their names written on the cave wall?? They can't die.. I think if your name is written in the book of life you shall surely not die.. I think that's the same thing..

I'm obviously not going to test this theory out, because I imagine in other worlds I've made a lot of people sad. Although maybe they are all in this world as well somehow.. I've never quite got the model right in my head.. It's like we all have personal worlds that are all this one world somehow.. But hmmm.... Maybe they are separate somehow. Maybe every one of us has to save the world in our own time lines.. Kind of sounds fun..

edit on 8-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

What in the world are you talking about?

Obviously nothing.

but the other half of my post was related to something like this:

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Simba "Everything the light touches.... What about that shadowy place."
Mufasa "You must never go there."

This is the battle for middle Earth..

Just need someone who cannot be corrupted under the growing power of evil.. Frodo is Neo.. The One.. We win the game every time we play.. IS this the 5th time, or the 6th?? Not quite sure.. I know of one eqyptian priest who was explaining the Flood of the bible to a Greek guy.. HE told him it was only the last of 4 great catyclysms.. So that would mean we are in the 5th world. I think that's right, though in the Matrix I think they were in the 7th world. That may have just been for that number to show up though.. 7th heaven

Scar in the Lion King is Loki.. Mufasa is Thor. OR It would be easier maybe to call it as Mufasa is Jupiter, and Scar is Pluto.

Jupiter Rising.. The King has returned.. Remember Simba looks into his own reflection and sees Mufasa.. "He lives in you." and then what happens?? Simba is finally convinced to take his place as king.. IT was a choice.. He was convinced he was worthless. He was convinced he was evil and that he had killed god.. The devil tricked him.. But when he decided to take the earth back.. Rafiki says... "The King has returned."

Know how the Dark occultist ones say things like "God is dead." That's cause they found a way to kill him.. But that's not where the story ended.. He Lives in you... Osiris is God.. The one who was Split into many pieces.. If Loki, Set can get all the pieces into the shadowy place (hell).. Then they win.. But it has to be with free will, otherwise it will never work... Because us Humans are the ones who have God inside us... We are on the battlegroudn for middle earth..

That's why when you watch cloud atlas or Jupiter Rising.. You notice it's about reincarnation..

If you watch LOST, you will notice near the end Loki, Set, Pluto.. the shadowy ruler.. In LOST he's thought of as the Dark one.. He is trying to find a loophole in killing god.. Cause apparently he can't do it.. I actually forget how it finally happens, but it doesn't matter.. A new guy takes his place, and the devil is STILL trapped on EARTH...

In the Lion King the Great Kings of the Past are in the Stars.. They are in Heaven.

You see this song.. it's about Loki.. It's about Set.. It's About Pluto... It's about the devil...

"You're Gonna Go Far, Kid"

Show me how to lie
You’re getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that’s hard to teach
Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, #er, dance
Man, he never had a chance
And no one even knew
It was really only you

And now you steal away
Take him out today
Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Hit ‘em right between the eyes
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
"

Hit em right between there eyes..
The seat of the soul.

One Part where it's a little hard to get for me.. IS the God that died, Osirus? Maybe he's really gone, or maybe he got all his pieces back together? I don't know, but his son.. Did he sacrifice himself to give us ever lasting life? Are we no longer mortal men? His son's name Horus.. Horus is Jesus..

This is the basic Story below.. Just replace Mufasa as Osiris and Scar as Set.. Horus, as Simba, and Serabi as Isis. Didn't you ever wonder why Scar lived away from the lions.. Why he lived in that shadowy place with all the skeletons??

The Osiris myth is the most elaborate and influential story in ancient Egyptian mythology. It concerns the murder of the god Osiris, a primeval king of Egypt, and its consequences. Osiris's murderer, his brother Set, usurps his throne. Meanwhile, Osiris's wife Isis restores her husband's body, allowing him to posthumously conceive a son with her. The remainder of the story focuses on Horus, the product of the union of Isis and Osiris, who is at first a vulnerable child protected by his mother and then becomes Set's rival for the throne. Their often violent conflict ends with Horus's triumph, which restores order to Egypt after Set's unrighteous reign and completes the process of Osiris's resurrection. The myth, with its complex symbolism, is integral to the Egyptian conceptions of kingship and succession, conflict between order and disorder and, especially, death and the afterlife.

Linky

I could go on and on and on with references.. Just watch Hercules.. It has all the same things as in Lion King.. It's the same story. The 3 witches with ONE EYE... The ALL Seeing Eye.. They know EVERYTHING.. They tell the devil, pluto, set, scar... They tell him God, Jupiter, Zeus will ahve a son and if his son fights him then he loses.. He watches this as a vision.. And in the vision, hes Winning Winning Winning... Destroying all in his path, and it seems inevitable.. and the ONE right at the end saves the world.. All the immortals and mortals saved, and the "Titans, back into the pit... pluto now back to the shadow land he rules over... He's always trying to take the thrown....

And remember when the Sun Sets, it gets dark... But it's darkest before the dawn of the next world. Who is Horus??? Hes the RISING SUN... Get it????

People calling these myths.. THey think that eqyptians see the sun, and think it's a god, and then give the sun a story, of being day time, and then it sets, set takes over the kingdom, and then Horus, rises after the darkest point. The sun comes back...

The analogy goes the OTHER way.. THey compared what happens in the entire world.. in thousands of years under the reign of first God and then the devil to a day... It's the law of analogy. Take something everyone knows, and then explain something much more advanced and grand by comparisons...

Notice and take note, this is why I keep mentioning movies and shows... I know some of you have seen these.. So you know the story.. It's why these movies are made in the first place.

I Love this game.

edit on 8-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I don't always talk about this, but when I do, I drink dos equis.. Nah haha..
I don't always talk about this, because agent smith doesn't like it. **SNIP**

You guys realize that's what all the NSA spying and all this tracking and stuff around the world is for right??

They're trying to figure out who has the power to stop them from winning this time..

They want to make their own destiny. They want their own world.. As in their own sphere of reality.. They would be God.. OR at least the devil would be, but I'm sure he's made many promises.. LOL. I ahve heard this idea called being called the Lucifer Principal.

Black hole Sun.. Is what I would call their idea.. There's a song about it.

"In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (Won't you come)

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore
"

^^ See Heaven sent hell away, and times are gone for honest men.. Eternity is what that is, but far too long for snakes.. They don't die.. They have to wait around to get back to the end of the world again.. They miss Hell..

Something about Rain, and God.. Not sure what it is.. Watch LOST.. Rain comes up in peculiar ways.. I have some stories about that too, but anyway.. the artist Eyedea talks about rain in one of his songs.. I think Rain is Pain.. It "baptises" you.. The PAin of Life builds your character.. The evil ones, want to escape the rain.. They want their own world. I'm only a good Man because of the pain, not despite it.

Eyedea Song...

"Everyone wants to get out of the rain
Wants to be free, wants to see no more pain
We're guaranteed that the season will change
'Till then, I'm keeping sunshine on my brain
When the drops hit my head they leave a stain
Everyone wants to get out of the rain
We cannot avoid nature's bleeding vein
But I smile while it trickles down the rain

Harvested love only comes after rain
Even though it brings overwhelming strain
It falls from all skies so I can't complain
Without it, our growth would not be the same
Most people like to have someone to blame
But it falls randomly, not taking aim
It makes up one half of the yin and yang
Without the water, you can't have the flame
Without the water, you can't have the flame
Some are content holding ground in their game
But when my soul steps to exit this frame
I will be reincarnated...

If you havn't heard of "The Black Sun." Well, then you are missing out on a lot of what drove the NAZIs...
You may have also missed that the Germans built the first nuclear Bomb..

In Lost, the nuclear bomb comes and it has crazy implications... and That's right when TIME starts getting weird.. Worlds colliding.. People not being able to remember the other versions of the story line.. But a few can.. Desmond.. HE's the character who keeps saying.. See you in Another Life brother.. And a few of the other characters get a strange energy overcome them on their face when he says that, and they start sort of remembering him.. They are not from earth.. none of them are.. OR to say it simpler they are not from the island. You'll notice certain people saying things, like this.. "I want to go home."

Oh and funny enough the devil is a snake...

Read those lines again in the sound garden song...

The Devil is a shapeshifting snake...

It's almost too funny...

David Icke.. Shapeshifting reptiles.

Read the song lyrics... Does this remind you of ANYBODY on ATS??? Anybody wishing that the world would end?? Anyone wanting to escape this world?? Anyone who thinks it's not fair.. Anyone who is sick of all the suffering on Earth?? Anyone???

It's all part of the perfect game..

And we evolve..

BAm!

The Weird thing though.. In the Matrix you guys might not have understood this.. The Architect.. The Creator... The Matrix stays intact... The next version of the matrix is different and better.. And it's all thanks to the darkside.. The darker they get, well that's how bright it all can be...
THe Architect isn't on agent smith's team.. Even though this is what seems like is happening.. HE's really only motivating us to be even more awesome humans...

And anyone who didn't like all three matrix movies.. You didn't understand what they were about. The first is the best.. But if you watch them in heightened states of awareness.. The third one is the most powerful.. The second one the most revealing.. The Star wars (war in heaven) movies are pretty cool too.. Same story....

Sky walkers...

Sky man is how I think the characters (letters) are for the emperors.. All the old kings of asia...
I was taught in school this was to say heaven man.. or god man.. But it's quite easy to see it says Sky Man... The old kings were gods.. And then the new pharoahs who were mortals had to pretend to be the same thing.. But at some point the people caught on.. Funny people still go to priests to find a God that is inside them... Odd that....

Ever hear that Blue oyster Cult song.. ? The Old Gods return..
We're Back.. "The Land Before Time." That title mean a little more to you now?? Like ahem.. The Garden of Eden?
And you thought GOD Zilla was extinct.
Old or young enough to have watched DinoSaucers?? Get it?? Still quite a bit miffed they are..

Know how agent smith hates the smell of humans?? it's the Stench.. I can't escape it..
I but monkeys smell terrible to lizards lol

hahahahaha....

Now Look again at the Land Before Time picture I posted.. Notice anything odd.. One of the symbosl of the devil is that he is a man of wealth fortunr and fame, as sung by "The Rolling Stones."

Look under the T-rex's Legs... It's a Man in a top hat.. One hand is pointing up, the other down.. HAve you seen a syumbol like this before? Something of a baphomet?? Perhaps?

the words at the top..

"Wish for a Dinosaur, and watch all of your dreams come true."

get it?
edit on 9-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/9/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

hmm. I guess I misunderstood the rules.
I thought because words were edited automatically that it didn't matter?

I didn't try to go around spelling. Less I misspelled something haha. I am a bit dyslexic.. And dang that's a hard word for me to spell lol.

Anyway.. Got it. EDIT: Ahhh I see the word I said... But it typed fine.. If it was a bad word shouldn't it have an auto correct?? Sorry about that.

Back to the Topic.. My last posts.. They are about what I imagine Jupiter Rising is about.. And how would I know what it's about with only seeing 1 preview, and not reading about it??

It's not a new story.. And it's why I was so excited about it.

I imagine they had to adjust the story as to not be so obvious. Hence Jupiter Ascending..

I think I am immune to such rules. I'm still hoping my enjoyment of the Movies might TRUMP other's because they would be looking for entertainment.. I'm just there to make connections.. I'm just there to watch the SUB Plot.. Hoping the sub plot is strong, and it was just too hard to make a main plot that didn't seem simple in the smaller form of the analogy.. In the same way that I LOVE the third matrix movie..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Night Star

Instead of just accepting that human memory is extremely fallible, and/or admit that one is wrong, it would seem that it's easier to concoct a story about how there are merged timelines, timeslips and matrix glitches.

Is this a fair summary?

Personally, I always admit when my memory is bad or if I'm wrong. This is something that I and others remember clearly. Not trying to be stubborn or weird or anything. I have no answer for what I think may have happened because I have no clue.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

People with bad memory often don't remember that other people have good memory..

They site studies that show groups of people have bad memory, or can have bad memory for very obscure things..

Show me a red square.. I won't ever think it's a green triangle.. It just won't happen. I know the president's name is Obama.. I remember a LOT. And anything I try to remember.. I DO.

Not to mention some people have such good memory they can remember their entire life.. They can site what happens on any day in the past.. They can tell you what they wore on any day...

I happen to be one of those people who has memories from 8 months old.. I didn't know that's how old I was for these first memories.. I actually had no concept of age at this time.. I explained things to people, and they are like you can't know that.. I do.. I remember a LOT.

People forget... That I know the Movie was called Jupiter Rising..

I trust you Night Star..
Never let anyone confuse you. Don't doubt yourself. Your courage isn't Roaring.. But I am sure tomorrow you will still remember the truth of your life. And again you will have the courage to stand up for what you know to be.

Did you happen to see my post about the youtube trailer for Jupiter "ascending" ??
How spread through time, there were 4 posts all saying there were 2 comments on the video.. ?
And yet in chonological order.. there were hundreds of posts in between these posts?
That one of them said it was 310 views and 2 comments, and then a hundred posts later another guy says it's 2 comments and 2 million views????

No need for a conclusion, but think about.. Just keep thinking about it.. Let your mind slide into Knowing. No rush. I don't know what it was, I just know it's off.. people come to answers, but that throws away all the old variables and any new variables.. Just hold on to the question.. That's where the growth is.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Wait.. For all I might be touting my memory and sometimes calling myself smart..

I never realized the similarity of our names..

Should have had a V8.. (facepalm)

In fact by now I am sure people may be starting to get what my name and avatar are about?

Someone on ATS made my avatar for me. That person is AWESOME.. I will never know how my energy is in the avatar that someone else made.. and even the symbolism is how I wanted it. I gave them the most vague thing.. And they made it real.. And that's what we can all do. Imagine a world...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AS above so Below..

AS on middle Earth.. As in the Galaxy.. As in the Universe..

All down to a bunch of godlike monkeys..

The Lord of the Rings..

Rings are cycles.. History repeats itself.. But it's never quite the same..

Change one cycle... it's holographic.. That's why we are so important... We are Right in the MIDDLE..

This is the reason for the control on Earth.. This is the endgame.. It's not about killing people, and having more dollar bills.. This is for the whole enchilada.

Close, but no cigar..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Imagine in another 50 years when virtually ALL media will be found only online, physical media like books and discs will be long forgotten relics of the past and Orwell's vision of media manipulation via the Ministry of Truth will be infinitely simpler to make a reality than Orwell ever dreamed it would be. With nothing more than the stroke of a key, Berenstein can be eradicated and replaced with Berenstain seamlessly in every document containing the word and anyone who remembers it differently can be easily called out for their unapproved memories and failure to tow the expected line.

Isn't technology wonderful?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's already happening of course.

I showed it.. The pictures are there.

You can't have 2 comments on a youtube video separated chronologically by 100 comments in between that both simply say.. "how are there only 2 comments."

In fact most of the "leftover comments" seem fake, based on absolutely nothing from me of course. I've never known anybody who does this for a living or anything like that.

Jupiter Rising.

I know what I know.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The comments were a mere caveat.

The post date, as far as I'm aware is accurate.

The date on the reddit page coincides with the youtube date.

That's enough for me to say that the Jupiter ascending trailer is confirmed to have aired on December 9 2013.

edit on 9/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You can't have 2 comments on a youtube video separated chronologically by 100 comments in between that both simply say.. "how are there only 2 comments."

I'm sure the people who made this film would love to shift to an alternate time-line where everyone didn't think their 200 million movie sucked. So who knows what kind of hijinks could be going on with social media.

However, if you're making judgements about the nature of reality based in any way on the sequence of comments on a Youtube video I think you need to step back and re-examine your process with a skeptical eye.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I'm sure the people who made this film would love to shift to an alternate time-line where everyone didn't think their 200 million movie sucked. So who knows what kind of hijinks could be going on with social media.

However, if you're making judgements about the nature of reality based in any way on the sequence of comments on a Youtube video I think you need to step back and re-examine your process with a skeptical eye.

I already did that.. Did you not catch that? read my post again with the youtube comments. You may need a very much more discerning eye to read the very first thing I said...

But then you need to step back..

Look at the data..

And then what is your guess?

What if this post right here I am writing.. What if it says it's the second post in THIS thread.. What if somehow none of the posts before this existed??? Somehow?? I obviously wouldn't be responding to you, but just imagine...

AS in what if this very post is only the 3rd post as far as I can tell... but then after the fact it gets screwy.. And now I am the 300th post, but my comment of being the 3rd post is till there.. I don't even notice the fact that all the posts "before" me are talking about pokemon.. I skip those 300 posts, and instead after all those posts, I say wow I am the third post...

Guys think about it...

In any case did you have a good rest?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The comments were a mere caveat.

That's not how you use the word caveat.

ca·ve·at
ˈkavēˌat,ˈkävēˌät/
noun
a warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.
synonyms: warning, caution, admonition; More
LAW
a notice, especially in a probate, that certain actions may not be taken without informing the person who gave the notice.

I think you should be aware of what you are saying before you say it. Might prove fruitful.

The post date, as far as I'm aware is accurate.

of all of the comments as well.....

The date on the reddit page coincides with the youtube date.

yep.

That's enough for me to say that the Jupiter ascending trailer is confirmed to have aired on December 9 2013.

It was Jupiter Rising...

Think Harder.

Explain this:

^^Newest to oldest Top to bottom...

You can count in those links with out My WORD that it's more than 2 comments... And even you can see the link and go there and count them... It's over a hundred comments, all from 310 views to 2 million views... and yet after 100s of comments, someone still get's 3rd comment.. 4 people all had the third comment separated by hundreds of comments.....
I find the comment about there being 2 comments and 2 million views most interesting.

I have not broken any laws. I have not broken any word. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Read.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yep, you're right caveat was the wrong word...

No need to be a dick about it.

And you need to read what I'm saying..

The trailer for Jupiter Ascending was released December 2013.

You claim you saw a trailer for Jupiter Rising close to its first release date, summer 2014.

You can stay hung up on the order of comments all you like, and you can ignore the fact that the Jupiter ASCENDING trailer precedes what you think you saw by several months.

It's your word vs documented evidence.

Go nuts.

I'm out.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Go nuts I'm not out.
You are entirely too emotional.

HYPERLINKS.... I used to do a lot of coding.. A hyperlink I link to and I call it John's bus.. I even title the URL Johns bus.. it's a picture I link to.. it's a picture of johns bus.. it even says it in the picture... Then the owner of the picture on a server changed the picture to Joan's bus... My link STILL LINKS to the picture, but now my words don't match... I'm calling it John, but now it's Joan.

^^ That's your twitter link.

I posted a bunch of links all with Rising in the title many of them from 2015. Many of them from 2015. Forbes and the daily mail and the New York times all call it Jupiter Rising somehow by mistake in 2015???? The Daily mail has Jupiter Rising AFTER the movie came out...

And quit trying to work your way around comments under a video. At least form a hypothesis. It's the first step in science.

How can comments
4 of them.. All say there are 2 comments??? And have 100s of comments in between people thinking there are 2 comments. One of the comments says there are 310 views.. And then roughly 2 MILLION views later, on a new epic movie... STILL 2 comments.. and the guy is confused.. how can there be 2 comments, and 2 million views? He says: "I call Hax" BUT then later more comments fill in, and go inbetween those 4 comments.. The other 100s of comments were obviously not there when the other people posted about there being 2 comments... OR What happened??

That was his hypothesis (hax).. I am sure he cannot test that too accurately.. But still, at least some people try to think.

Make a hypothesis.. At the very LEAST. That's basically the lowest.

I made a hypothesis when you posted that youtube video.. Then I tested it.. The data was interesting to say the least.

Your evidence is a trailer called ascending.. which obviously if worlds collide some things may change and others not change..
The other way.. That they changed it on purpose, and I well can't talk about that.. I'll probably get scolded again.

critical thinking says Big Companies like GOOGLE, are not afraid of working with WARNER BROTHERS... To change a youtube video.. Obviously you dont put up a new video... You use the same HYPERLINK... Anyone linking to a video or a picture of JUPITER RISING.. Would still call it such.. as in your Twitter Link... But now the picture or Video would say ASCENDING...

it's one of the oldest tricks of the internet.

But the comments. They matter a lot. How hard do you think it is with proof already the comments are heavily modified.. How hard you think it is to write a short code, looking for a single word, rising?

I have friends in the NSA. They're ALL programmers.

I can't tell which of my guesses is right just yet, and it could easily be both.. But nothing else I can think of can explain all the variables.. You want a simple world, well fine ignore part of the problem.

You really shouldn't care so much my man.. It's not like your life depends on me.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join