It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Berenstein Bears, now... Jupiter Rising?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: MoonBlossom

So for me, this is most certainly not a memory issue. I also cannot fathom that so many people have fallen into Alzheimer's or the like - solely on this singular topic.

No that's not what happened..

We are ALL right..

Understand..
It was what you said.. But obviously it isn't now.. For me it always was..

We merged..

Yes, I do understand that we are ALL right...not sure that Pimpish knows that too, just yet.

Also, I too wanted to see that original "Jupiter Rising"...and wonder if we might yet un-merge, or shift again?!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I'm not arguing that rising was never used, the sfgate article still has rising in it..

http ://www .sfgate.com/ movies/article/ Jupiter-Rising-review-An-unearthly-display-6064670.php

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Mine:

His:

Same Variety article... From June 2014. See how it's the SAME URL with a DIFFERENT TITLE.......

And the New York Times article.. Was ascending for me, and then it switched to rising..

It warped back, it now says ascending and the article isn't the same.. Maybe I can switch it back?

Wowzers man..

This is an example of what I was saying earlier about it being both..

Sometimes it's reversed, where the URL and title are RISING, but the article is ascending.. In a lot of them it goes back and forth..

2 Options.
1) They changed the name to not get sued.
2) weirdness going on..

Option one doesn't seem likely as I saw the names switch right in front of me yesterday..
IT could be though..

If option 1 is correct one would expect to find someone mentioning that it changed.. try to find that.. I have... No one seems to even be aware, at all...
edit on 7-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Link

Wachowskis' 'Jupiter Ascending' Abruptly Bumped From July to February 2015

Still, the move is a stunning one, considering Jupiter Ascending was to have been released in a little over six weeks. To boot, the February corridor is one of the quietest of the year

I saw the trailer for RISING in the theaters... It was supposed to come out soon... Then the weirdness.

Jupiter is God by the way..
The most high Lord.

He defeated Kronos, Saturn, The Lord of the Rings.

Christians worship the same dude.. They say Amen after they pray.. Amen Ra... The most high Lord.

Havn't watched Jupiter Rising, or Jupiter Ascending.. But I doubt it's quite about what I knew it would be about.. Edit....

Click that link and the entire sentence being referenced by google as Jupiter Rising isn't even there.
Notice how it doesn't matter when the article came out... The new ones and the old ones.. They both have both names.. It's VERY ODD.

I saw it two days ago (just released in my country, btw oddly they changed the title in french to something translated back to english meaning Jupiter : "fate of the universe"

Linky

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
What is the detailed explanation for how this is supposed to work?

For example, I would assume Mike and Leo Berenstain who are the sons of the authors must think their name is spelled "Berenstain" and has always been spelled "Berenstain" or they would be the first ones to say something about it. I mean, actually, they would have had to start spelling it differently if there was some reality shift and they remembered the old reality. Then you have all the other people who were involved in publishing, laying out the book, writing the checks, writing articles, you name it. None of them must remember the supposed old reality because they would also have had to change how they were spelling it and presumably SOMEBODY would have said something.

So, how does it work that those people don't remember the "old" reality but people posting here do?

there is no old reality in this theory. They co exist at the same time is the point of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

If you understand cloud atlas...

There is a Time period from our past..

A fallen advanced society stuck on earth with sheep herders. A devil guy.. also stuck here.... Atlantis basically.. Also all the characters reincarnate through time...

Watch LOST.. The devil guy is there too. His brother.. Won't let him leave..
"Every time it's the same, what's the point?" says devil guy.. "they come and destroy everything."
"Progress" says the god guy..
This was in a conversation about humans coming to earth, "the island"

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The forthcoming line is full of drama. Red, matador-esque jackets, flamenco, lace, embroidery and of course a huge dose of sex appeal. It's beautiful and bold and we love it. And Mila Kunis clearly feels the same way, as she wore a dress from SS15 at the premiere of Jupiter Rising last night.

Daily Mail

Written obviously after the movie came out...

linky

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
All these things make me wonder how many cases of schizophrenia are misdiagnosed. Are more people prone to notice changes? I've noticed many things to the point I've questioned my sanity before.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yeah it's odd.

We need to ask one of the Wachowskis

Or a copy of a draft script

edit on 7/4/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah it's odd.

We need to ask one of the Wachowskis

Or a copy of a draft script

the problem with that is it can't test the hypothesis of worlds colliding... They would only know the current answer.. Memory is tied to something.. I think if you are more in your mind, the change doesn't stick as well.. If you are more in time, the change changes your memory..

I don't know how to test it, but I'll make a prediction..
If I am right that worlds are colliding.. Then this will happen more and more and faster in the future as we go on. We should see more popular culture shifting.
And the problem with that is I might see it change, and yet you will know it was always as the new change says it is...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
All these things make me wonder how many cases of schizophrenia are misdiagnosed. Are more people prone to notice changes? I've noticed many things to the point I've questioned my sanity before.

To be honest I think people who have schizophrenia have schizophrenia.. Known one.. Medication turned her from people trying to kill her by setting lose millions of black widows in her house, to hi how are you?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Yes, well I'm glad you called it a hypothesis.

Are the Berenstain Bears part of this hypothesis too?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I blame CERN for these Mandela Effects. I also remember Jupiter Rising....

I found this...

Jupiter Rising: Andy Wachowski and Lana finally return to Sci-Fi
source, November, 2011

I do think if it were a true Mandela Effect that all evidence in this universe of "rising" would be gone from anything besides a memory citation (it does seem to be though)... like the evidence for "Berenstein" is gone in this universe. So, maybe they changed the name due to conflict as some have suggested.
edit on 7-4-2015 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yes, well I'm glad you called it a hypothesis.

Are the Berenstain Bears part of this hypothesis too?

It's not contingent on that but hold on I'm getting there.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Volund

you are wrong:

www.abebooks.com...

Your mind controls the world, and we meet online.. If not enough people are aware of something.. It can keep the old name..
I'm getting there more links to come.

uh oh some of the links are going away.. Hope I still got the pictures..

File Size 427 kB
File Type PNG
MIME Type image/png
Image Width 832
Image Height 177
Bit Depth 8
Color Type RGB with Alpha
Compression Deflate/Inflate
Filter Adaptive
Interlace Noninterlaced
SRGB Rendering Perceptual
Gamma 2.2
Pixels Per Unit X 3779
Pixels Per Unit Y 3779
Pixel Units Meters
Image Size 832x177

Says Berensteins at least 3 times and berenstains a few more...

You SEE guys.. I don't think the NSA is only collecting data.... Changing it too..

This will sound crazy... I think they are trying to get you guys to make them a reality they like...

The Son of the Authors says there name was always Stain, and so were the books called... But if it changed he would't necessarily remember..
Besides that, they may be hiding their identity..

I'm German, but I suspect my Last name is Fake..

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

you are wrong:

www.abebooks.com...

Your mind controls the world, and we meet online.. If not enough people are aware of something.. It can keep the old name..
I'm getting there more links to come.

uh oh some of the links are going away.. Hope I still got the pictures..

File Size 427 kB
File Type PNG
MIME Type image/png
Image Width 832
Image Height 177
Bit Depth 8
Color Type RGB with Alpha
Compression Deflate/Inflate
Filter Adaptive
Interlace Noninterlaced
SRGB Rendering Perceptual
Gamma 2.2
Pixels Per Unit X 3779
Pixels Per Unit Y 3779
Pixel Units Meters
Image Size 832x177

Says Berensteins at least 3 times and berenstains a few more...

You SEE guys.. I don't think the NSA is only collecting data.... Changing it too..

This will sound crazy... I think they are trying to get you guys to make them a reality they like...

The Son of the Authors says there name was always Stain, and so were the books called... But if it changed he would't necessarily remember..
Besides that, they may be hiding their identity..

I'm German, but I suspect my Last name is Fake..

Here is the original of that photo.

source

As Berenstein is a true Mandela Effect the evidence is gone because it never existed here as evidenced by those who remember it always with an "A" -because those people are the natives to this universe and think the rest of us are crazy.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Hmm.. Looks like the picture I posted is not legit. Sorry.
Thank You for correcting me.
I also must point out that for me it was always Stain.

Jupiter Rising

www.hypable.com...

Eddie Redmayne is in talks to join Jupiter Ascending, an upcoming original sci-fi film from the Wachowskis (The Matrix), starring Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum.

Variety reported the news, although Redmayne’s role in the film is not yet clear.

Jupiter Rising is set up at Warner Bros. and follows the story of a woman who has been

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Hmm.. Looks like the picture I posted is not legit. Sorry.
Thank You for correcting me.
I also must point out that for me it was always Stain.

Jupiter Rising

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

haha can't help it..

Are you a simulation?
Astrophysicist, cosmologist and Nobel Prize winner George Smoot studies the cosmic microwave background radiation — the afterglow of the Big Bang. His pioneering research into deep space and time is uncovering the structure of the universe itself.

What Einstein called "spooky," Physicist Leo Kouwenhoven calls the future.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Alright guys...
So there's this new movie out that was just made this year. I saw previews for it and whatnot and thought it looked cool, so I wrote a note to myself to watch it. Jupiter Rising. And then I see someone in a recent thread reference this same movie, Jupiter Rising.
The problem is... There's no movie called Jupiter Rising. It's now called "Jupiter Ascending".
Am I losing my mind here? Does anyone else specifically remember it being called "Jupiter Rising" rather than "Jupiter Ascending"?

I don't even know what to think. I wouldn't think anything of it if it weren't for the fact that I specifically made a note to myself to watch it, and then saw someone else reference it by the same name.

I for one agree. I have lots of experiences like this, and I do remember the movie as Jupiter rising?

I have even had in my hand coupons for a restaurant, that when I went to use them, the restaurant was never built there. And I could swear I saw it being built.

It has also happened with people. In the beginning of the school year, my son and I went to the high school to meet someone, and she was in her 30s. When I went back during Christmas last year to take a present, the same person with the same name was a 60 year old woman. I thought I was loosing my mind, but my son experienced the same theme. He could not believe it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join