It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘BASALT FLOOR’ Giza Plateau Smoking Gun Evidence of LOST ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fr33coll3ct1v3
again water + sunlight + tuning forks..

BULL + grass = Cow pies

Not really sure the point of this but hey guess it doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Something that I know about good workmen, they never leave their tools behind

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

again water + sunlight + tuning forks..

Well hell, if that's all it takes, then please demonstrate for us. If you'd like to contact me via PM, I'll even purchase the tuning forks and arrange to have them shipped to you, that way, you have no excuse for not providing a demonstration.

Unless, of course, you're just regurgitating drivel that you've heard elsewhere, and were thick enough to believe it....

I'll be waiting for that PM.

originally posted by: FallenHuman
Something that I know about good workmen, they never leave their tools behind

Very true. Even more so, back in those times, when replacing a tool wasn't as simple as driving to Home Depot. That is exactly why most of the copper/stone tools (except for things like pounders) that we find are broken.
edit on 4/9/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

a reply to: FlySolo

Both very interesting posts. The first offers us the difficulty of being unable (as far as i know) to date when the mark was made).. the second is really cool, and the context of the slot etc is ofc v interesting. Without the context of the slot i would say that it was reasonable to to suggest it was made by hand by grinding and polishing with the help of a former and an artist's eye.

I dont see that a circular saw would have made that cut thought, it seems it would better fit the profile a big grinding wheel or pendulum as Blackmarketeer suggested.

Practically though, i really have to keep coming back to the how and with what question.

Which keeps bringing me back to copper as the most likely material for a working edge (be that effectively pure, or arsenical), and abrasives for the agent - be that quartz dust/sand, aluminium oxides, powdered gems, embedded pieces of gems etc.

What else could even a circular saw have been made of back then?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

You're missing the bigger question here: if these marks were made with slow speed hand tools why would they keep cutting into the stone long after the "blade" was deep into it and how much time did it add to the whole process? cutting deep grooves (that have no purpose) into basalt with a copper blade- how long does that take? remember we have time constraints here.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What about silicone bronze alloy ? Or some sort of acid dipped hemp rope use like a modern quarry cable-saw ?

Perhaps even some special process where crystals are grown on a hemp rope ??

Or even the hemp rope with thousands of quartz beads or some other abrasive... stepped iron beads could act like saw teeth.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

You're missing the bigger question here: if these marks were made with slow speed hand tools why would they keep cutting into the stone long after the "blade" was deep into it and how much time did it add to the whole process? cutting deep grooves (that have no purpose) into basalt with a copper blade- how long does that take? remember we have time constraints here.

If they had some 'modern power tool', why did they build most of the pyramid's mass with odd shaped blocks that took tons of time to piece together?
That would be like a brickyard making bricks that are not square.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

Is's not cutting, it's abrasion. It's been described many times in the thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Perhaps the gods destroyed all traces of their advanced existence before leaving us to our own devices...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Well one reason would be stumbling onto the pyramids already created from centuries or thousands of years before and wanting to take credit for it to bolster their rule and place in history???

And disassembling them to write graffitti in sealed chambers?

Harte

Well remember the rule of possession. Also if you move into a place arent you going to personalize it and decorate it? As for sealed chambers. think of it as a anchient safe.

Sealed means sealed.

To get into the chambers above the king's chamber would require taking the top third (approximately) of the pyramid off.

And then you'd be painting Egyptian glyphs in hieratic form in those chambers, even though you aren't Egyptian.

Kind of a dumb idea to try to hold onto.

Harte

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Some people are so into their 'copper tool' theory, they just want to make it fit at any cost.

It's like cutting your toes off to fit a shoe.

Therein lies the problem. In order to prove that only simple copper tools were used, I need to see them being used as they were; meaning I'd like to see a group of people not only hewing the large stones from a quarry and send them up the Nile but then cutting them to size and heaving them up to place them.

The stones you see when you look at the outside of the pyramids were never sawn.

I've said that more than a couple of times in this thread.

A little bit of knowledge is required before you can make a legitimate point in this area. If you think every stone in the GP was sawn, or if you (for some reason) think that such a claim is being made here, it is no wonder you are incredulous.

Harte

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Perhaps the gods destroyed all traces of their advanced existence before leaving us to our own devices...

Something to consider...

Go visit a modern construction site...you will notice all sort of power, and other tool being used. Large tools occupy their own, probably, dedicated space. Piles of building materials, and stuff litter the area.

Now visit a finished construction of equal magnitude...you will not notice tools, of any description occupying any space, there will be no piles of materials...the area will have been cleaned and made ready for whatever the original "use" was.

So...why pray tell, should ancient sites be any different?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
to understand the purpose of the pyramid a mirror is placed at the apex ..extrapolation of passageways is made in the mirror image..the mirror is then rotated..the path unfolds.

as for the tools a cu chisel + harder stone...surely that would have taken several decades to 'smooth' the edges of 2 mill blocks (apparently all building was done in 20 yrs)..and how exactly were the heavier black stones in the 'kings chamber' put in place if the pyramid was built inside out...and the red 'paintings/figurines' who or what are they?

i do not refute that the complex as it stand def had --some --of the work done with primitive tools am jus sayin that the earlier pyramid builders,those who were really keen on celestial alignment ,ratios in nature(pi,phi) should not be forgotten.
Sound+light+h20.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

to understand the purpose of the pyramid a mirror is placed at the apex ..extrapolation of passageways is made in the mirror image..the mirror is then rotated..the path unfolds.

as for the tools a cu chisel + harder stone...surely that would have taken several decades to 'smooth' the edges of 2 mill blocks (apparently all building was done in 20 yrs)

The blocks comprising the Great Pyramid are by no measure "smooth" in the least.

Except for the (now missing) casing stones, and the exposed sides of some interior walls and ceilings.

...and how exactly were the heavier black stones in the 'kings chamber' put in place if the pyramid was built inside out

What black stones? You mean the rose granite?

...and the red 'paintings/figurines' who or what are they?

What are you talking about here?

i do not refute that the complex as it stand def had --some --of the work done with primitive tools am jus sayin that the earlier pyramid builders,those who were really keen on celestial alignment ,ratios in nature(pi,phi) should not be forgotten.

Sound+light+h20.

Neither pi nor phi is "encoded" into any pyramid.

I suggest you get information from someplace other than fringe sites.

Harte
edit on 4/10/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: JamesTB
It is simply impossible to produce this kind of work with ‘Copper Chisels’ and ‘Stone Pounders’

No it is not - there, I have as much evidence to show it is possible as you have to show it is not possible!

Can you link the video showing it demonstrated please?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
What about silicone bronze alloy ? Or some sort of acid dipped hemp rope use like a modern quarry cable-saw ?

Perhaps even some special process where crystals are grown on a hemp rope ??

Or even the hemp rope with thousands of quartz beads or some other abrasive... stepped iron beads could act like saw teeth.

not possible to reach such a high symmetry with ropes and little stones. it's called bamboo technology. I'd love to see it replicated if it is so easy. should be simple enough no?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

have u ever been to a quarry site where workers use 'hand tools' the stone they get aren't anywhere close to 'rough' they are beyond..

yes i meant the rose granite.

the red 'figures' are painted in red-orchre on a block at the end of the small vertical shafts i think the northern one..

the lourve glass pyramid is built based on a -golden triangle- adapted from that of the pyramid...u can't have golden triangle without the phi ratio---if u wish to know more maybe u can contact the lourve's pyramid architect I.M.Pei and ask him about his creation and its relation to the giza one.Goodluck.

i hope u learn what a Golden Triangle is b4 u raise ur nxt argument.
edit on 11-4-2015 by fr33coll3ct1v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I was referring to the undersides of the basalt floor stones. they are cut on the underside to fit the contours of the ground like a mirror image. Talk about an amazingly difficult thing to do with bamboo technology. Even today we would flatten and level the ground underneath the stones not cut the underside to fit the contours. How in the hell did they do that with such heavy stones? also you can see in some of the photos of the basalt blocks undersides the cuts go deeper than need be so why would they keep cutting with slow speed hand tools until they realized they went too far? Now some sort of high speed cutting tool would do that just to fit the contours of the ground underneath without regard to aesthetics. These cuts were not done with rough, unsophisticated bamboo technology. You can keep telling yourself there is a way to do that but you are entitled to live in a fantasy world.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
no way to get the consistent symmetry unless the cutting tool is moving at a very high speed. a hemp rope with embedded sand is not going to do it. You can keep saying it can but again you are another one living in a dream world. If it is so easy why can't we see it happen today? Sure water can erode stones too but that takes millions of years, remember we have time constraints with this one, how does that factor in with your ideas? How long does it take to make that many cuts by hand? again you can't account for the symmetry.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

What I do not buy is that if this were really the case, there would be much more 'technologically advanced' artifacts or 'ooparts' if this were the case, other than say a clay figure that looks like a plane or something like that. It would be much more abundant, just like a civilization 5000 years into the future may find to prove we existed.

The images on walls (the practice of which itself is a primitive indicator) would depict a more advanced civilization with an advanced lifestyle.

Finally the pyramids and structures would be dated to a date much earlier and not contemporary to the primitive Egyptians.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join