It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Konstantine calling for Nuking Yellowstone, is perfectly correct, before it is too late

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: WineAndCheese9
Besides, what self respecting marine would want a crackhead adolescent from Russia?

Not to join the side of insanity, but I don't remember worrying much about my self respect when I was sitting on my rack with a copy of maxim and a lip full of snuff I was too ashamed to spit out even while shamelessly... well in polite company lets just leave it at reading a copy of maxim.

Good people do bad things when its for God and Country. Even still I maintain we can make some kind of vodka for prozac deal and balance things out between our countries without a fight.

link   

What's the alternative for Russians

Stop putting the same man in power for as long as they have. Even when Medvedev was president Putin was still in charge.

To wait till US advances to such a point where they will turn Russia into Iraq,

So where exactly is the US advancing to, because if the US wanted to deal that blow to Russia it would have happened when they were at the most vulnerable...not when they are a more organized as a nation. But keep up the good bash the US and praise Russia threads as they are entertaining.

To wait until Russia can't defend itself

That will be because of their government not the US or the West.

To wait till you can talk about Russia the way you talk about Iraq, you sound like a good guy I am sure you would make a thread about few million Russians US killed to bring them "democracy"

link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
With all the dirt Russia has on the US start airing the dirty laundry of our politicians..break it down from within.

Obviously they don't have nearly as much dirt otherwise they would have used it by now, besides American people are oblivious
edit on 5-4-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
And Satanic Death Cult America might be, but even we don't have any national heroes nicknamed "the terrible". Everyone looks evil before you get to know them.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Destroying the Earth for the sake of politics.

Sorry, not my thing. Earth is my home - it is our home, and is the home of countless sentient species, unique biospheres and endangered innocent species.

Big fail, OP.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

If you didn't want Russia to take Crimea maybe you shouldn't have financed the coup in Kiev

If you put dirt by the shovel into washing machine

You'll still get dirt out

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I'm a gem collector. What size ya want?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

What you quoted there is so exaggerated that I can call it a lie

But anyway
What soviets did so long ago was wrong

What US is doing Right now in the modern times is also wrong

Way to be modern and advanced and ethical eh

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You (the US) started the war, but we, the real good guys, will finish it.

Are you honestly so brainwashed to think Russia's hands are any cleaner than America's?

www.ihr.org...

As Soviet troops advanced into central and eastern Europe during the war’s final months, they imposed a reign of terror, pillage and killing without compare in modern history. The horrors were summarized by George F. Kennan, the acclaimed historian who also served as US ambassador to the Soviet Union. He wrote: / 4

“The disaster that befell this area with the entry of the Soviet forces has no parallel in modern European experience. There were considerable sections of it where, to judge by all existing evidence, scarcely a man, woman or child of the indigenous population was left alive after the initial passage of Soviet forces; and one cannot believe that they all succeeded in fleeing to the West … The Russians … swept the native population clean in a manner that had no parallel since the days of the Asiatic hordes.”

Given the chance, what in recent history makes you think things would be any different if you got your wish.

You forgot to mention the tens of millions of Russians that Stalin killed before hand.

The Russians killed double what Hitler did at least.

And they were his own country men.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

Way to be modern and advanced and ethical eh

And your idea of being "ethical" is Nuking a Supervolcano?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The reason Russians are eyeballing Yellowstone is because it would be clean way to destroy the US so that not too many nukes have to be used

And no Yellowstone would not destroy the world because the pressure in volcano is not as great as it is when it naturally bursts

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

edit on 4/5/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Want something more current? Ok.

www.hrw.org...

The evidence we have gathered in Chechnya is disturbing: Russian forces have committed grave abuses, including war crimes, in their campaign in Chechnya. In Grozny, the graffiti on the walls reads "Welcome to Hell: Part Two," about as good a summary as any of what Chechen civilians have been living through in the past five months. Russia talks about fighting a war against terrorism in Chechnya, but it is Chechen civilians who have borne the brunt of the Russian offensive in this war, as in the first Chechen conflict. Most abuses we have documented have been committed by Russian forces; we have also documented serious abuses by Chechen fighters.

Atrocities in Chechnya

Since the beginning of the conflict, Russian forces have indiscriminately and disproportionately bombed and shelled civilian objects, causing heavy civilian casualties. The Russian forces have ignored their Geneva convention obligations to focus their attacks on combatants, and appear to take few safeguards to protect civilians: It is this carpet-bombing campaign which has been responsible for the vast majority of civilian deaths in the conflict in Chechnya. The Russian forces have used powerful surface-to surface rockets on numerous occasions, causing death tolls in the hundreds in the Central Market bombing in Grozny and in many smaller towns and villages. Lately, Russian commanders have threatened to use even more powerful explosives, including fuel air explosives which could have a disastrous casualty count if used against civilian targets. The bombing campaign has turned many parts of Chechnya to a wasteland: even the most experienced war reporters I have spoken to told me they have never seen anything in their careers like the destruction of the capital Grozny.

edit on 5-4-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Everything is a lie if it doesn't show Mother Russia in a good light. Right? Right.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Words really speaks for itself. It is obvious who is the one who seeks for War, i don´t recall anyone from the West speaking like Russia do. You are out of your mind !

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here I posted this in the first thread about this same topic, but it deserves to be here and end the misrepresentation we see going on...from the original article.

A different picture in the United States. In coastal areas, with a slight excess above sea level, is the bulk of the population - more than 80 percent. It also placed the country's main production facilities. Even relatively weak tsunami height of several tens of meters, can lead to disastrous consequences for the United States. This is very clearly demonstrated Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans

What's in the US? First of all, attention is drawn to Yellowstone National Park, located in the caldera of the same name supervolcano, which, according to geologists, close to the period of its activation, which occurs at a frequency of 600 thousand years. About as long ago there was its last eruption. The power of this supervolcano several orders of magnitude weaker than the Siberian, so it has not led to the eruption of mass extinction of living creatures on the planet as a whole, but for the Americas this eruption was undoubtedly disastrous. Geologists believe that the Yellowstone supervolcano could explode at any moment. Signs of growing its activity there. Therefore it suffices to push the relatively small, for example the impact of the munition megaton class to initiate an eruption. The consequences will be catastrophic for the United States - a country just disappears. All of its territory is covered with a thick (several meters or tens of meters) layer of ash.

Another vulnerable area of ​​the United States from the geophysical point of view, is the San Andreas - the break length of 1300 kilometers between the Pacific and North American plates. It passes along the coast of the territory of the State of California, somewhere on land and partly under water. Are parallel to the faults of the San Gabriel and San Hosinto. This is an area of ​​geophysical instability generating earthquakes with a magnitude of 8.5 on the Richter scale. Impact powerful enough nuclear weapon can trigger catastrophic events that can completely destroy the infrastructure of the United States on the Pacific coast-scale tsunami.

vpk-news.ru...

He is not calling for nukes to be sent to Yellowstone, as he was saying it is something that could be done as it is not a highly secure location that would cause major damage to the majority of the US. Same with a Tsunami and with San Andreas.

Actually this man is giving some good things to the US to look at when it comes to those soft targets that could do major damage if war came to the states.

So why didn't you just add this to the first thread about this here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search function can be your friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond

originally posted by: johnwick
Besides, what self respecting marine would want a crackhead adolescent from Russia?

Not to join the side of insanity, but I don't remember worrying much about my self respect when I was sitting on my rack with a copy of maxim and a lip full of snuff I was too ashamed to spit out even while shamelessly... well in polite company lets just leave it at reading a copy of maxim.

Good people do bad things when its for God and Country. Even still I maintain we can make some kind of vodka for prozac deal and balance things out between our countries without a fight.

I agree, I have loved all the Russians I have met.

They are honest hard working loving loyal folks.

I never did get done on the vodka bit they seemed insulted if I refused so...

Blahh...I tried to turn them onto whisky to no avail.

He used to laugh so hard when I called him a crazy pinko commie.

He would always say "that is crazy red commie comrad".

Great guy, loved simple foods, and lived a simple life, though he had plenty of money.

He was very loving and tenderly gentle to his wife and daughter. Though tough as nails, I swear this guy could take a bear on with nothing but his hands.

I always thought of him as the john Wayne of Russians.

Very good people to have known.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That was next on the "smack down the troll" list.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hitler killed 20 million Russians in the war, if as you clam Stalin killed 20 million more, accounting for Russian population at the time. Russia today wouldn't have 140 million people and that's without immigration

Just stop lying and exaggerating

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

If you didn't want Russia to take Crimea maybe you shouldn't have financed the coup in Kiev

If you put dirt by the shovel into washing machine

You'll still get dirt out

What proof do you have?

I keep hearing this claim but despite much research on my part can't find a single source that is credible.

There is much more credible evidence Ukraine just doesn't want to be a Russian satellite state.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to live like they for under Russian mob rule either.

Say what you want about the west.

But our poor still live much better than your upper middle class.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join