It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Konstantine calling for Nuking Yellowstone, is perfectly correct, before it is too late

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Like everyone else I clicked on the thread I clicked on the link,

And then unlike most I decided to keep clicking, a second link led me to infowars, a third link led me to Sydney Morning Herald, fourth link led me to Russian paper.

Turns out this guy Konstantine is not some crazed monster but a seeker of justice and seeker of peace. And he is certainly not a fool.

Here is what he said.

West's ultimate goal is destruction of Russia, it starts by choking off allies, fomenting disturbances, encircling with military bases and missiles. Destroying economy.

He says American Elite are criminals who murdered 1.4 million people since 2001. He says that no one is willing to oppose or stop American led west as they are devouring the world. (The very latest US crime is creation of ISIS through so called Syrian Rebels)

In other words Russia may have to do a Pre-Emptive strike on United States because waiting for US to perfect its technology will lead to Russia being unable to retaliate.

If Russia does nothing, one day they will wake up out of bed and have a US marine screaming

On the floor
ON THE FLOOR
I don't understand you
Speak English pal, ENGLISH

Your daughter looks nice, don't worry I'll take her to US, she'll have a good life, McNuggets for lunch and crack for dinner. We will vaccinate the kids, one will have Autism others will be fine, kids will learn in school how to join the military, we are a military family. They'll have trouble understanding common core math classes but who cares they will join military. We have to bring democracy and freedom to China next.

Why do these people resist Rothschild style life we have in the west, life is good, I am dying of cancer by GMOs and my brother shot himself on antidepressants, but hey we got it as best as we possibly can.

And we certainly don't have to hear about those backward Christians anymore, my son (the non autistic one) learned in school that it is OK to try and be gay, now he dresses like a transwestite on the weekends

I still love him !

Not to mention US tv programming is the best in the world, 200 channels telling me everything I need to know, shame PBS announced they are shutting down but I wasn't watching that stuff anyway.

EMERGENCY ALERT
China needs freedom and democracy
Off i go
I have to help them, make them like Thailand, wait till they realize how cute they can be working as male/female hookers

We will give them discount on Afghanistan opium too.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Read the article to the end don't just skim it

m.smh.com.au...
edi t on 5-4-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

And the beat goes on...there will always be this rhetoric from both sides...i think he gives NATO and the US more power.

Russia and China are quite a formidable force regardless of economic issues.

I wonder if the person is up for reelection and is simply taking a hard line to garner some support. We know there has been a boatload of information around putins team appearing somewhat divided. This guy is clearly picking his side.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
This guy is clearly picking his side.

Not about sides, it is about right and wrong

You (the US) started the war, but we, the real good guys, will finish it.

I say hail Russian Federation

Hail BRICS

Hail Putin

Hail freedom

Down with the private central bankers

Down with techno-fascism
edit on 5-4-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Crazy or not...He got a lot of it right.

JUDE!!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I say you drank the cool aid and a stupid move like nuking anything will leed to a dozen boomers launching nukes on your beloved country..but if that's what you think needs to happen so be it genius...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

What's the alternative for Russians

To wait till US advances to such a point where they will turn Russia into Iraq,

To wait until Russia can't defend itself

To wait till you can talk about Russia the way you talk about Iraq, you sound like a good guy I am sure you would make a thread about few million Russians US killed to bring them "democracy"

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Sorry but I place no more trust in Russia government than I do in the American government. Politicians everywhere, destroying Nature, the environment, the Earth - simply because they like playing war.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9
a reply to: chrismarco

What's the alternative for Russians

To wait till US advances to such a point where they will turn Russia into Iraq,

To wait until Russia can't defend itself

To wait till you can talk about Russia the way you talk about Iraq, you sound like a good guy I am sure you would make a thread about few million Russians US killed to bring them "democracy"

hard to rationalize with an ATS troll.and a war mongerer.

I could care less around what country has democracy because there is no such thing as true democracy or freedom. Take a look at your state run media sites and the love your government has for the gay movement. You want to paint Russia as this innocent country?

Give me a break...your know better than the people on fox here in the US...

edit on 5-4-2015 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

If you were not being sarcastic around me being a good guy let me apologize for the troll insult but you seem to look at war as the only option and you know war is not the only solution...
edit on 5-4-2015 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

You can't defend actions of US government so you try and bundle Russian and US government together in feeble attempt at deflection

Sorry had to call you on it

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I could care less around what country has democracy because there is no such thing as true democracy or freedom. Take a look at your state run media sites and the love your government has for the gay movement. You want to paint Russia as this innocent country?

You could care less ?

Yes it seems very clear you could care less what YOUR or anyone else's government is doing.

I am still waiting to read from you a brilliant way Russians can stop and defend themselves from US empire without war

Perhaps they can fill up missiles with flowers,

Will that change the US policy ?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You can't defend actions of US government so you try and bundle Russian and US government together in feeble attempt at deflection

You should probably read my posts more carefully before formulating such stupid accusations.

I just said that I trust NONE of the two sides. How more plain can I be?

Facepalm.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You go a little far don't you? We don't care about your autistic kid, your transvestite kid, or your crackhead mail order bride kid. You need to think like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz- some of us you have to give oil, some of us you have to use small words with, some of us you can't make sudden movements around- then we're all your friends, we'll go to the emerald city with you and buy cheap substitutes for the things we really need, and maybe a coke.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

With all the dirt Russia has on the US start airing the dirty laundry of our politicians..break it down from within.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Lol, I couldn't even finish your op.

I stopped at McDonalds for breakfast and crack for lunch.

Most in america don't even eat McDonalds any more, and few actually smoke crack.

McDonalds has been losing market share in the US for like 5 straight years now , and everyone in america knows it is meth their smoking these days not crack.

Besides, what self respecting marine would want a crackhead adolescent from Russia?
edit on 5-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This guy is clearly picking his side.

Not about sides, it is about right and wrong

I say hail Russian Federation

Hail BRICS

Hail Putin

Hail freedom

Down with the private central bankers

Down with techno-fascism

Down with Russian use of Hitlers tactics yo take over other countries!!!!

"We are only freeing German speaking ethnic German peoples in these countries from aggression"-Adolph Hitler

"We are only freeing Russian speaking ethnic Russia peoples in these countries from aggression"- Vladimir Putin

See any similarities here?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Are you honestly so brainwashed to think Russia's hands are any cleaner than America's?

www.ihr.org...

As Soviet troops advanced into central and eastern Europe during the war’s final months, they imposed a reign of terror, pillage and killing without compare in modern history. The horrors were summarized by George F. Kennan, the acclaimed historian who also served as US ambassador to the Soviet Union. He wrote: / 4

“The disaster that befell this area with the entry of the Soviet forces has no parallel in modern European experience. There were considerable sections of it where, to judge by all existing evidence, scarcely a man, woman or child of the indigenous population was left alive after the initial passage of Soviet forces; and one cannot believe that they all succeeded in fleeing to the West … The Russians … swept the native population clean in a manner that had no parallel since the days of the Asiatic hordes.”

Given the chance, what in recent history makes you think things would be any different if you got your wish.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Meh, I don't think the Russian obsession with Americans is quite reciprocated. Putin can continue to be photographed half naked; we don't see world leaders doing that often, and it's not entirely without it's charms.

But mostly it feels like "another day, another lying government".

I would like to have a big BIG piece of chrome diopside though, if you know where I can get one.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

What the hell are you insinuating

That Russia joins the western new world order

The order of Lucifer where life is a based on death cult

Sorry, Russia will have its own destiny

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If the Yellowstone supervolcano actually erupted it would affect the whole world. First it would pretty much ruin America's breadbasket. These are crops that are exported all over the world. So we could probably expect food shortages all over. Not only that but the temperature all over the globe would drop for years. Once again affecting crop production not just for the US but the whole world.

In the end millions worldwide would die. Thus cementing Russia's position as the largest mass murderer of the last 100 years. Of course such an act would also kind of justify NATO's current position towards Russia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join