It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
How do bust someone steeling? Catch them with their hand in the cookie jar. If the Government won't give up any information on UFO's why don't we trick 'em into disclosure. Let us say that UFO's are the most highly guarded secret of the US military. Therefore, the Government would have a substancial interest in anything alien or in any UFOs that may get reported in our hemisphere. If this is the case, and aliens are real, and the Gov. knows about them, and the MIB come and hush hush everything whenever some evidence pops up; then lets fake it--and guage their response. Get some of you hot shot UFOlogists to ante up the big bucks to build a real alien flying disk--give it the works. It doesn't have to actually fly, but it needs to look like it can, and be fitted with the most high tech stuff we can dream of. Now build this disc, make it look real, and outfit the sucka with hidden camera's and mics galore. Now suppose you take this home-made alien disc drop it from the sky, and make the whole thing look like a crashed alien disc. No people around, but the exterior and interior is fitted with microphones and cameras. Now you just wait and see what the Gov. does. Do the MIB come? Do they slip up and say something that gets caught on a mic like "i've never seen any discs that looked like this before?" who handles the downed alien craft? how do local police respond? Does the Gov. even show up? you can bet if aliens and UFO's are real a FBI or Gov rep. would make their way out to the site pretty quickly and hush the whole thing up. Now you got evidence of a Gov cover-up, MIB's, and maybe some good sound bites. Who knows the Gov. may start wacking people cause they know about or saw the downed craft. Well, it would make a good movie anyway. I think it might just work if it was done well enough, and secretly. Lets see what the experts think, open 'er up.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That would cost an extraordinary amount of funding. All that equipment and technology, being secretive about it, renting an aircraft large enough to drop the UFO out, paying the pilot, workers, people listening a watching what is happening in and near the craft, etc. I don't think anyone would actually fork over the bucks necessary to do this. Those with that much money to blow wouldn't blow it on such an idea, aspecially considering what might happen to them if they were to succeed.

Even if that was done, I think there is a good chance the government would find the bugs inside the ship rather quickly. Perhaps they would even be able to tell the craft fell out of an airplane as it flew over the area that the ship fell at by radar recordings.

It really just seems a bit far-fetched to me. I don't think this could work even if the money was addressed.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
hmmm. thats a pretty interresting idea maybe you should contact some tv producer for a funding.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Obviously this idea is not about cost. How much would you pay to learn the true history of an alien presence on our planet? To many i believe it would be priceless.

The ability to find the bugs on the ship would be secondary to the actual response to the crash by the Government. Just the clear fact that they demonstrated interest in the downed craft would point to some frightful conclusions. The proof would be in the follow through.

The idea, simply put, is the trojan horse of extraterrestrials. The return on investment would far outweigh the costs. The real questions remains whether it is feasible or not; could we humans produce a high-enough guality craft that the Government would take the bait? Could we coax the Government to open its gates to allow the horse in? If not, it really would make a good mockumentary.

Still interested in your opinions, or opinions of any producers out there.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by Mesiah]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
[edit on 20-12-2004 by Mesiah]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mesiah How much would you pay to learn the true history of an alien presence on our planet? To many i believe it would be priceless.

depending on the reality to some of the theories and stories about aliens and our gov't, that price might be your life. I''ve often thought about what would happen if someone created a reallgt good ufo/alien hoax. I've wondered if the stories of MIB type figures was true and I've thought about who might show up to question/interview/investigate. Sadly, you would probably not be able to differentiate between the MIB/gov't folks and the nutjobs, kooks and yahoos that crawl out of the woodwork.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
wouldn't work, not even a chance. Since a real "ufo" emits a harmonic that we are unable to produce and the Goverment already knows the Freq and Scale that a "real" encounter would produce. So since none of us presumeably have the means to reproduce this harmonic I am sure the Goverment would be able to deduce that your mock up is a fraud.

top topics

join