It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush To Hold Press Conference.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
December 21, 2004

US President George W. Bush is to hold a press conference at 10.30am (2.30am AEDT) today, the White House said.

The press conference will be Mr Bush's second since his November 2 re-election.

www.news.com.au
US President George W. Bush is to hold a press conference at 10.30am (2.30am AEDT) today, the White House said.

The press conference will be Mr Bush's second since his November 2 re-election.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Is this a scheduled press conference?

[edit on 20-12-2004 by sanctum]

[edit on 20-12-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
alone and die an old man all by himself for being such a jackass.

We can only hope. But, it's just going to be a load of spin whatever blurts out of W mouth.
Lets see what he says.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

In a sobering assessment of the Iraq (news - web sites) war, President Bush (news - web sites) acknowledged Monday that Americans' resolve has been shaken by grisly scenes of death and destruction and he pointedly criticized the performance of U.S.-trained Iraqi troops. "No question about it," he said. "The bombers are having an effect."
At a year-end news conference, the president also refused to say whether his strategy for overhauling Social Security (news - web sites) would entail cutting benefits, raising the retirement age or limiting benefits for wealthier workers. "Don't bother to ask me," Bush said, adding that he would not tip his hand until he starts negotiating with Congress next year.
Bush declined to criticize Russian President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) despite concerns that he has strengthened authoritarian controls and backtracked on post-Soviet democratic reforms. Bush said he has a good personal relationship with Putin and "I intend to keep it that way." The United States and Russia have disagreements, the president added, but he said the relationship is good.
The president also offered a warm testimonial for Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld in the face of spreading expressions of no-confidence by GOP senators. Rumsfeld appears "rough and gruff," Bush said, but "he's a good, decent man. He's a caring fellow."

So this is what is about... nothing we already know

I think this was scheduled end of the year press conference -just a duty to perform...

oops link:

[edit on 20-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"Don't bother to ask me,"

Don't worry George, I doubt anyone expects a conscient decision from you anymore.

"The bombers are having an effect."

Really? I wonder if "bring it on" still applies...

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"Bush To Hold Press Conference" is a less newsworthy anticipatory topic than "Bush To Ride Segway" or "Bush To Eat Pretzel".

At least in the case of the latter two something useful for the human species under Darwinist principles might be achieved.

No Bush press conference will ever amount to anything other than a complete waste of time and journalistic resources.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I hope he openly declares the constitution scrapped and he is now the dicatator. I think many people need to hear that.

"Today, on this auspicious occasion of the day of Satan, I declare the constitution rescinded, and order all of the American people to be seized and sent into prison camps. So help me Satan."

That would be so cool

[edit on 20-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I hope he openly declares the constitution scrapped and he is now the dicatator. I think many people need to hear that.

Indigo, you are hopeless dreamer -they have to keep this world running -remember????

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Bush To Hold Press Conference

Well stop the f@#king press!!!!!

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linnen!!! Monkey man's got something to say and that is "Don't bother to ask me,". Wow! I'm glad I was alerted to this most important of news.

I'd rather have a large pineapple inserted violently into my rectum than listen to him stumble over his words but thanks anyway.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

"Today, on this auspicious occasion of the day of Satan, I declare the constitution rescinded, and order all of the American people to be seized and sent into prison camps. So help me Satan."

That would be so cool

[edit on 20-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]
LOL..

I'd respect him more.....

new topics

top topics

join