It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Badgers beat Kentucky Wildcats to go to NCAA finals!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm over the moon happy! My Badgers upset the Kentucky Wildcats 74-61, great game!

If they win against Duke, it will be their first championship since 1941. Long overdue if you ask me.

Woot woot!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Horrible officiating in the last 10 minutes of that game. It mostly went both ways, but had Kentucky won, the Badgers would have had a legitimate gripe against a couple of the calls (or no-calls in the case of that uncalled slap to the face with 5 minutes left).

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
That bucket for the badgers to tie it at 60 seemed to be a big no call in the grand scheme of things.

StI'll a great game tho.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

From a Buckeyes fan, congrats! Great game. Way to represent the BIG. I was really hoping Michigan St. would pull off another miracle for an all BIG championship game but they seemed to have run out of steam. I will be cheering on Wiscy to beat Duke.

I thought the BIG was supposed to be down this year?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Still glad Wisconsin won, they were the over all better team for the night and deserved to take this one.

Also, Andrew harrison showed his class tonight, you would think after what happend to the the Wisconsin player a couple weeks back he would know those mics pick up everything!

Wow just saw my typo in my first post.
what was my phone trying to say there !?!
edit on thSun, 05 Apr 2015 02:38:57 -0500America/Chicago420155780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Glad to see the Badgers come out on top. They have played some great teams in tournament and showed themselves to be worthy of the Championship.

Let's not forget though, the Badgers only lost three games this season. Probably their worst loss? To Duke. Hopefully they learned something.

With regards to Harrison's comments at the post game interview? Yes, he is young and was pissed off. We have all been there. Nothing brilliant comes out under those circumstances. But ask yourself; if Kaminsky had said that about Harrison, where would the press be on that?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Grayson Allen just became the NCAA equivalent of Voldemort. Every single college basketball fan that hate the Blue Devils now has a singular target to direct their spite towards for the next couple of seasons. I'm not sure I've ever seen a freshman bench player pick a more incredible time to suddenly lay a claim to a spot in the starting 5. If Tyus Jones and Quinn Cook both decide to return next season (which won't happen), Coach K almost has to run a 3 guard starting 5 now.

Wisconsin can blame the foul differential in the 2nd half all they want for the loss, but they're wrong. Allen taking the court down 9 was like shoving a firecracker into a hornet nest.

top topics

join