It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True goose bump Quija story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have a interesting story I'd like to share:

When I began Jr High I meet a girl that became like a sister to me. She was born with a bad heart and had multiple surgery to repair. She always understood she may not live to a old age. At sleep overs she would look at me before bed and explain,"If you wake up and I'm cold, don't worry I'm just dead.
Dawn and I were both paranormal junkies.I feel now, her interest was due to her health and wanting to know there is more to this life. My interest stemmed from a eccentric family. Anyways,we read about it all OBE, WICCA, and things such as that. Fortune tellers where something we would travel to see.
In our Junior year of high school Dawn obtained a Quija board. We spent hours on this thing. Many things we asked would come true. But there is one story that people usual say gives them goose bumps. So here I go; as young girls , what question do you think came up the most ? I'm sure you can guess; "WHO WILL I MARRY?" (LOL in the 80's we still believed we need to get married at sometime in our lives.)
My answer from the spirits were different names alway, and if you know me and my history that was fitting.
For Dawn it was always the same answer it was this
[I'm afraid to type the word because I have heard scret service men come to your door if you type it.] Always

As the years past we would joke about this....One day after the Mad
er came along I would jokingly tease her telling her she need to write to him while he is in prison.
Dawn married a man and had a son. This man knew her heart was bad and she should not have children. She became pregnant soon after
edit on 5-4-2015 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
and then?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zbeliever

who the frack is Debbie and did Dawn get blown up?
I am totally confused here... hopefully this isn't the end of the story

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19200685]zbeliever[/
Soon after her first born. She passed away at 27... I was able to give the eulogy.
A few monthes after the funeral I saw my friends neighbor, who did some work for the coroner of our town, she told me that she asked the coroner if there was anything she could do for her to save her and he replied no her heart blow up like a

I always felt like that was what the board was trying to tell us .

Does anyone else have a good Quija broad story?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

It's Dawn

edit on 5-4-2015 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

LOL I know, I read the story then it just kinda stopped, I keep reloading the page hoping they hit post before they were done.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

No and then!

Dude where's my car quotes are always appreciated.. as they have become quite rare these days

(post by Lazzzarus22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

Well it's a true story....

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zbeliever

i see... very effective Agent 99, The ol' name switcheroo mid story, Clever, and a classic... They'll never figure it out now, I.'m not sure what my name is anymore lol

Very creepy story tho... I've always been scared i'd bring someting powerful in and not be able to close the board... I had a VERY PENTACOSTAL Grandmother, who taught me there are somethings you just don't mess with and for some odd reason a Ouiji Board is the only one I ever listened to her about

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I played with a Ouija board once when I was 12 , I asked if the spirit who it was & it claimed to be my grandfather, I asked if he was alone knowing my nan had passed on & I wasn't sure who was talking to me the answer I got was I won't be soon. My dad died in an accident 6 months later. I have never touched one since,

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: twinklez

Good Story....I regret playing with one.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: twinklez

I'm sorry I didn't mean good....I mean't to say sorry for your lost...There is something to all that....but I'm not sure what.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Lol all good I know what you meant. I've never touched one since & I always warn people you might not like the answers you get

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
After I die, the only way anyone will know it's me on the Ouija board will be if they get smartass answers.

"Are there any spirits with us tonight?"

NO

"Where did you hide the gold?"

GET A HAIRCUT AND A JOB, AND DON'T BOTHER ME DURING PERRY MASON.

"We are trying to contact the spirit of Jenny's grandmother."

YOU WANT TO KEEP IT DOWN? SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO REST IN PEACE.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Lol you gonna get someone to dress up as the Grim Reaper at your funeral?

top topics

join