It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Disable Nuclear Missiles And Weapons Systems

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If they are ahead of us a million years, maybe we did receive their signals, but at some point they switched to another technology before we started listening. No more signals.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If they are ahead of us a million years, maybe we did receive their signals, but at some point they switched to another technology before we started listening. No more signals.

I would just guess that with a million year lead, a people could hide most anything from our devices if that's what they want. Avoiding contact with fearful and hostile humans would be a prudent move.

A lot of ET sightings including military ones surprise me that humans are so fearful and see a non human creature that isn't overtly threatening, but they still pull out their gun and start shooting. I wouldn't be afraid, because I know that fear doesn't save you, it usually gets a person killed though.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

It remind me of the problem with SETI like initiatives to detect intelligent life activity in the cosmos by listening to radio signal. I will give us, human as an example. We began to use radio transmission in the early 20th century but not until mid-1920s, that amplifying vacuum tubes allowed practical and powerfull radio transmissions.

From that time, radio transmissions were mostly analogic, exhibiting strong and discrete powerfull spectral peaks that can be easily detected against noise and qualified as being not natural. But still if we orient an antenna toward earth, we will get thousands upon thousands of these signals one over the other and it will mostly look like noise. Imagine this a couples light year away and drowned in the radio noise the sun emit.

Now come the 21th century and all radio transmissions are being converted to numeric with a spectral enveloppe designed to minimize discrete spectral peaks and compressed to get maximal spectrum efficiency. These numeric transmissions, even when near and strong simply look like noise. Look at them using a spectrum analyser if you don't believe me.

There is no chance these signals could be detected vs noise couples light years away. So my point is for human civilisation, the radio detection window, if such thing is possible, only existed for a mere ~80 years!!! We are not talking million years here.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I was raised on Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay. We used to have weird stuff happen all the time. Sometimes it was simple engineering problems like the British trying and failing to get their Tridents to work for the first, I dunno, 15 or so launches before they figured out their missiles would have to be equipped with Sabots, and their Co2 generators would have to be significantly upgraded. Weird, unexplainable stuff happened too. Like whatever it was that scared the the bejeezus out of a bunch of hippies on the National seashore that were protesting the weapons, a couple of nuns from the Plowshares movement have discussed weird stuff happening near it around the same timeframes IIRC, and I really don't doubt a protesting nun. They have nothing to gain by looking "crazy".

Later in life, I lived in Las Vegas, not far from Lake Mead Base. (As an aside, if you don't know much about the various Weapons Storage Areas, you really might want to educate yourself on their locations. The only one of consequence anymore is the Kirtland Underground Munitions Storage and Maintenance Complex in Albuquerque, which is down the road from the Manzano Base which was the first WSA and also home to part of the AFRL's Space Vehicles and Directed Energy Weapons Directorate, but the Kings Bay and Kitsap WSAs as well as the Nellis WSA which is across the street from the NASCAR track, no joke, seriously, go look at Google Earth or Maps are still in use). I knew a bunch of guys who were in the Security Forces guarding the facilities as well as a retired Marine Master Sergeant who had worked at Lake Mead Base doing the same thing when it was still under Navy control. I heard stories about things (I dont know what you'd call them Aliens, demons, interdimensional animals, monsters, whatever) you couldn't see with your eyes or with any kind of imaging system grabbing people and throwing them, or dismantling their rifles while in their hands, frying their vehicles' electrical systems, deactivating the Perimeter Intrusion Detection and Defense Systems, killing all of the lights, and other stuff along with strange lights in the sky just before and just after each incident that had nothing to do with flight operations from Nellis, "Area 51", or "Area 52" and just other general weirdness.

Come to find out the same sorts of things used to happen here in Albuquerque after the Manzano Base was built and continued to happen after the Kirtland Coathanger got built in the early 90's and operations moved to it from the Mountain. Same with Killeen and Bossier Bases. I be willing to bet at Pantex in Amarillo too.

I have no idea what it is, but I have no reason to doubt the people who told me this stuff. Especially as none of them knew each other, or were stationed at the same place at the same time but the commonality of the weird experiences breaks Ian Flemming's rules on coincidence (Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times Mr. Bond, is enemy action). There's something to it. We'll likely never know, due to the intense secrecy regarding nuclear weapons.

And it makes me wonder about the Skinwalker and Bentwaters phenomena because there are a lot of similarities.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cofactor
a reply to: 111DPKING111

It remind me of the problem with SETI like initiatives to detect intelligent life activity in the cosmos by listening to radio signal. I will give us, human as an example. We began to use radio transmission in the early 20th century but not until mid-1920s, that amplifying vacuum tubes allowed practical and powerfull radio transmissions.

From that time, radio transmissions were mostly analogic, exhibiting strong and discrete powerfull spectral peaks that can be easily detected against noise and qualified as being not natural. But still if we orient an antenna toward earth, we will get thousands upon thousands of these signals one over the other and it will mostly look like noise. Imagine this a couples light year away and drowned in the radio noise the sun emit.

Now come the 21th century and all radio transmissions are being converted to numeric with a spectral enveloppe designed to minimize discrete spectral peaks and compressed to get maximal spectrum efficiency. These numeric transmissions, even when near and strong simply look like noise. Look at them using a spectrum analyser if you don't believe me.

There is no chance these signals could be detected vs noise couples light years away. So my point is for human civilisation, the radio detection window, if such thing is possible, only existed for a mere ~80 years!!! We are not talking million years here.

If they are very advanced, then they could have devices that create a gravity lens bringing a non local space into viewing/listening range where they can make sense of real signals and figure out what is what. Or any other number of ways to do it that no one has yet thought of.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was stationed at a nuclear ICBM base while I was enlisted in the US Airforce. I recall people talking about what happened at Malmstrom in the 60s but it was way before my time, and anyone who would have been there in those days had long since retired prior to me getting there in the early 2000s.

I did know people, people I trusted, who have claimed to see things in the sky at night. With that being said, Montana is a weird place at night, if you're used to living in a city, there are many things in the sky at night that could be labeled as strange. I remember staring at the sky many nights in straight up awe of everything you could see. Sometimes the job I had would leave you out in the middle of nowhere for 20+ hours with just a couple other people, I could see people being tired and mistake something in the sky. I do believe in UFOs and I'm not saying what my friends saw were not some unknown craft, I'm just saying it's equally as possible being tired at night and looking at the sky and making a mistake.

One story does stick out in my head though. There is a very small town called Valier, Montana. That's the Tango Flight area, if memory serves me correct. I recall guys talking about seeing a strange triangular shaped craft in the sky during their tour and then alarms started going off on the silo sites not far from where they were posted. To not get too technical, there's 2 alarms on the site, one detects motion and one detects an attempt to access a part of the site that would get you halfway into the launch tube. The motion alarm is very common with wildlife, or even rain. The other alarm is less common, usually signifies a maintenance issue and the alarms are going to need work. That night both alarms went off. The sentries didn't find anyone on site but did report seeing a triangular craft in the sky. The next day nearby ranchers discovered mutilated cattle, the newspaper article stated normal scavenger type animals like coyotes wouldn't touch the carcasses of the mutilated cattle.

helenair.com...

I have found some declassified memos about Malmstrom AFB, I'm sure most of you have seen these already, but I find them interesting nonetheless.

edit on 1-8-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join