It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Disable Nuclear Missiles And Weapons Systems

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

“Significantly, the UFO activity occasionally transcends mere surveillance and involves direct and unambiguous interference with our strategic weapons systems. Numerous cases include reports of mysterious malfunctions of large numbers of nuclear missiles just as one or more UFOs hovered nearby.” (Declassified Soviet Ministry of Defense documents confirm that such incidents also occurred in the former USSR.)
- Robert Hastings

The disabling of weapon systems and missiles by UFOs are well documented. In this thread I present cases and testimony from assorted Air Force personnel on what transpired during these events that were witnessed first hand.

First up is the case at Malmstrom Air Force Base. This incident is explained in Richard Dolan's book UFOs For The 21st Century Mind.

“An airman with the Oscar Flight Launch Control Center (LCC) saw a star-like object zigzagging high above him. Soon, a larger and closer light also appeared and acted in a similar way. The airman called his non-commissioned officer, and the two men watched the lights streak through the sky, maneuvering in impossible ways. The NCO phoned his commander, Lieutenant Robert Salas, who was not impressed. He ordered the NCO to keep watching the display and report back if the objects got any closer. Minutes later that is precisely what happened. Shouting into the phone, the NCO told Salas that a red, glowing UFO was hovering outside the front gate.

Salas woke his commander, Lieutenant Fred Meiwald. As he briefed Meiwald, an alarm went off in the small capsule, and both men saw a “No-Go” light turn on for one of the missiles. Within seconds, about ten of the missiles went down in succession. Twenty miles away, at the Echo Launch Control Center, the same scenario took place.

Strike teams were sent to the two launch facilities, where maintenance crews were at work and had been watching UFOs hover over each of their sites. The missiles were down for most of the day. Neither the Air Force invesigation, nor Boeing’s tests found any cause for the shutdown.”

Another notable case is the Sep. 19, 1976 occurrence in Iran of two F 4s and their run ins with two UFOs, one being compared to the size of a 707 tanker which illuminated a dazzling display of bright lights similar to strobe lights but in a rectangular pattern with alternating blue, red, orange and green flashes.

First confrontation:

At 0130 hrs on the 19th the F-4 took off and proceeded to a point about 40 NM (nautical miles-Ed.) North of Tehran. Due to its
brilliance the object was easily visible from 70 miles away. As the F-4 approached a range of 25 NM he lost all instrumentation and communications (UHF and intercom). He broke off the intercept and headed back to Shahrokhi. When the F-4 turned away from the object and apparently was no longer a threat to it the aircraft regained all instrumentation and communications.

Second confrontation:

At 0140 hrs a second F-4 was launched. This second object headed straight toward the F-4 at a very fast rate of speed. The pilot attempted to fire an AIM-9 missile at the object but at that Instant his weapons control panel went off and he lost all communications (UHF and Interphone). At this point the pilot initiated a turn and negative G dive to get away. As he turned the object fell in trail at what appeared to be about 3-4 NM as he continued ln his turn away from the primary object the second object went to the inside of his turn then returned to the primary object for a perfect rejoin.
Defense Intelligence Agency Document

Here is retired Captain Robert Salas and associates with very convincing testimony at a press conference conducted in Washington D.C. at The National Press Club.

Here is my favorite case told by professor Robert Jacobs of a nuclear warhead being intercepted and disabled in sub space by a UFO. He also talks about the harassment, discrediting, and smear campaign that was conducted as a result of him coming forward with this information. If you don't watch the other video or neglect the rest of my OP, make sure you view this 20 minute video. This video is what really pushed me to do this thread. Very telling indeed.

Humanity has alerted it's galactic neighbors decades ago with atomic/nuclear weapon detonation and testing. Are these cases of benevolent ETs preventing us from potentially destroying ourselves and the planet which is considered a living entity in itself? I think so. What's happening is kind of like an adult taking a lighter or book of matches away from a child. We could possibly be playing with a fire that has devastating implications beyond just what would happen on Earth. Shame on us for having to be guided in such a way that off world intelligences intervene to cease destruction, we should know better.
On the other hand, if that is the case, I'm very grateful.
After all, I do live here, and so do billions of others, and while life may be hard at times, it's still precious.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ATS thread on the incident reported by Robert Jacobs

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

As early as 1988?

Try going back to the literal beginning of time.

Look. Planet Earth is not alone. It hasn't been for a very long time. You're what is referred to as an emergent species in the analog universe - which is actually a fantastic and somewhat rare event.

Now you can see evidence of the 'information dumps' being made from external civilizations all over your planet. Whether it's crop circles demonstrating the ability by some species to manipulate energy through computer systems as easy as you would play a video game to create wonderful designs overnight, to interactions with your market to boost up the pace of development in areas that's determined to be a bit deficient for a species of your technological maturity level, to integration of off planet entertainment inside your entertainment streams to demonstrate to you that your culture isn't entirely unique, but it does have it's differences - sometimes subtle - sometimes remarkable.

There are other 'versions' of Earth - that's going to be one of your first discoveries - and these are not 'parallels' or alternates - and in many cases they have deviated timelines which caused the split - in a way similar to mitosis at the planetary level.

Some greatly advanced. Some stagnated. Most untouched.

Conspiracy theories are fine and dandy. But ya'all gotta grow up. You're afraid of your own shadow not understanding your own technology and what led to it's development.

After all. Do you understand that the light in your television comes from an interactive process which processes information from energy to light in a stabilized black hole?

Research your own technology. Quit acting like Chicken Little. And enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
AND we should thank them for it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
ATS thread on the incident reported by Robert Jacobs

Ok cool. I added some other cases to go along with that one so it's not the exact thread per se. Although the one involving Jacobs seemed to be the most interesting.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

Your posts are interesting, but if you want to keep up the facade of being "a former NSA contractor" or whatever, then you're going to need to stay within the realm of plausibility. Come on man, light stabilized by black holes? Have you ever heard of a cathode ray tube or liquid crystal display? Nothing to do with black holes, very well documented and understood by many people on these forums who won't hesitate to call you on that.
You can do better, I have faith in you.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh I agree 100% universalbri. Most around here need some kind of documentation that's why I labeled it as such.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It could also be "Ball lightening" Getting close to an electrical source and doing a EMP. on it. Which would tend to cause a rapid shutdown. The same effect could short circuit the brain, and as we all know, the gaps would get filled in with all types of dream sequences. Again its all a bit ambiguous, and might even be designed to look that way.

edit on 4-4-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am voting for angels

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It could also be "Ball lightening" Getting close to an electrical source and doing a EMP. on it. Which would tend to cause a rapid shutdown. The same effect could short circuit the brain, and as we all know, the gaps would get filled in with all types of dream sequences. Again its all a bit ambiguous, and might even be designed to look that way.

Ball lightening? Not the most probable cause. There are no reports of these incidents occurring during thunderstorms where ball lightening is prevalent. To add, here is Hastings at the conference attesting to interviewing up to 120 military personnel and their descriptions of the UFOs sighted during the disabling (hovering, silent, navigation defying the laws of physics) don't match ball lightening at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Great so someday when we have saucers we can find a planet with an emergening species that we can mess with.......unless we are the last to emerge.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

Ball lightening? Not the most probable cause. There are no reports of these incidents occurring during thunderstorms where ball lightening is prevalent. To add, here is Hastings at the conference attesting to interviewing up to 120 military personnel and their descriptions of the UFOs sighted during the disabling (hovering, silent, navigation defying the laws of physics) don't match ball lightening at all.

Yes but what about the psychological effects on the observers, if the electrical effect, interfered with the observers perception, it wouldn't be to long before they came to a consensus on reality. I can see that an orb zigzagging at a distance can be fairly innocuous, but when electrical disruption of an observers brain becomes relevant. Then all observations are compromised. The first thing would be agreed was that it was a UFO. which indeed it was. Their may or may not, be missing time as, it would be if consciousness was disrupted.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri
Do you understand that the light in your television comes from an interactive process which processes information from energy to light in a stabilized black hole?

If you want anyone to pay attention to your inane banter, at least stick to things that can't immediately be proven false by your average middle school student. I've taken apart, repaired, and in a few cases even built, all varieties of televisions, and guess what? No black holes. Imagine that! But thanks for making it clear right off the bat that you haven't any credibility.

edit on 4/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

"Now what I saw that day was something shooting down a dummy nuclear warhead"

"What message would I interpret from that?", " Don't mess with nuclear warheads"

-Professor Robert Jacobs

Unless thay are dummy nuclear warheads?

Based on everything I have learned since I stsrated hanging around ATS. I would say that Prof. Bob Jacobs is another victime of ECM + CIA = UFO.

The way that he presents it, his answer "It looks to me like we got a UFO" was entirely solicited from him by people that had no reason to solicit that statement from him as he was "the only one that saw it".

No one else saw it because Bob Jacobs was singled out to "see it".

edit on 4-4-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yes but what about the psychological effects on the observers, if the electrical effect, interfered with the observers perception, it wouldn't be to long before they came to a consensus on reality. I can see that an orb zigzagging at a distance can be fairly innocuous, but when electrical disruption of an observers brain becomes relevant. Then all observations are compromised. The first thing would be agreed was that it was a UFO. which indeed it was. Their may or may not, be missing time as, it would be if consciousness was disrupted.

You still sticking with ball lightening? That's a pretty unorthodox theory don't you think? Especially there were no storms during these incidences.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Here we go. Turns out that ATS member Jim Oberg was more than familiar with what Prof. Jacobs "saw"...

In a nutshell, the Atlas launch to the Kwajalein atoll included deployment of two decoy reentry vehicles (RVs) intended to confuse enemy defensive radars.

Our photography showed that the decoys did not deploy properly after the main propulsion phase ended and were surrounded by pieces of Styrofoam packing from their launch tubes. Thus, the “real” warhead, released before the decoys and without the packing, stuck out like a sore thumb.

The Strategic Air Command (SAC) headquarter analysts subsequently recognized this as a shortcoming of a major weapons system and classified the film as top secret. Film footage seen up to the time of this new classification was the origin of Jacobs’s fantasy, as his security level was not high enough to handle the film or talk about it after re-classification. Nor was mine, at that time, but my clearance level was increased very soon thereafter.

www.csicop.org...

What do you think of that?
edit on 5-4-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

"Now what I saw that day was something shooting down a dummy nuclear warhead"

"What message would I interpret from that?", " Don't mess with nuclear warheads"

-Professor Robert Jacobs

Unless thay are dummy nuclear warheads?

Based on everything I have learned since I stsrated hanging around ATS. I would say that Prof. Bob Jacobs is another victime of ECM + CIA = UFO.

The way that he presents it, his answer "It looks to me like we got a UFO" was entirely solicited from him by people that had no reason to solicit that statement from him as he was "the only one that saw it".

No one else saw it because Bob Jacobs was singled out to "see it".

Or to put it simply....he was just stating what he actually saw, which was supported by Major Mansmann who also saw it. Taking all disablement cases into account (including cases from the declassified Soviet Ministry of Defense Documents), inductive reasoning should lead one to believe that there are UFOs (non CIA related, I saw the link
) shutting these missles down.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

...there are UFOs (non CIA related, I saw the link ) shutting these missles down.

Yeah, because the people seeing them didn't know what they were seeing, hence the name.

JIm points out very clearly that it was ECM, CIA or not, Jacobes mistook what he saw, and so did Mansmann who was only offering his opinion of what he saw too.

No aliens here.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Here is my favorite case told by professor Robert Jacobs of a nuclear warhead being intercepted and disabled in sub space by a UFO.

Just another silly UFO story, only 1 ICBM has been fired with a live warhead, and that was fired from a submarine. If he cannot get a simple fact like that correct why should anything he says be considered true?

en.wikipedia.org...

Also as comments are disabled for that video that shows that they are not interested in their lies being pointed out!
edit on 5-4-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Reagan made some odd statements, initiated SDI, and won Cold War Alpha.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join