It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should gay people fight for the right for anti-gay businesses to take their money or just boycott?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

In your non qualifying world would you recognize a woman that that wants to marry her cat?

Love how you deflect the topic with that.

I swear. Some people love to add pedophilia, beastiality and other unmentionables into this discussion.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
In your non qualifying world would you recognize a woman that that wants to marry her cat? Would you recognize that union?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I talk to my mom about it often because she was 7 years old when interracial marriage became legal in Canada. She told me it seems so weird and farfetched that it was ever illegal in the first place. It happens with each generation that we grow to accept things our parents couldn't and even our kids will someday look to our attitudes on certain topics and we'll be the old-fashioned traditionalists.

Exactly. I think 2 large parts of it are the entertainment business & the internet. It's hard to cling to small-minded beliefs when the entire world is your fingertips. And after the fame of some celebrities over the last 10-20yrs, I don't think any American can truly say they're 100% anti-interracial dating lol. The power of a nice smile can transcend any ethnicity, language, culture, etc lol

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
I wasn't deflecting anything. I just am interested to know the boundaries of what people accept as normal behavior. Unlike the homosexual community ramming their point of view down everyone's throat I at least ask questions.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien
I wasn't deflecting anything. I just am interested to know the boundaries of what people accept as normal behavior. Unlike the homosexual community ramming their point of view down everyone's throat I at least ask questions.

What point of view is that?

That they want to be treated equally?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
See to me that should be a sign. The Hollywood, Illuminati foot soldiers that you call celebrities are some of the most emotionally screwed up, narcissistic people on the face of the planet . These are the same people that tell you and I we should live green and then hop on a private jet or yacht to visit one of their multiple houses. They didn't get to the position of power without being ruthless they are the last group of people that should lecturing anyone about lifestyle choices.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
The point of view where they believe that one man sticking his penis in another mans anus and ejaculating in that bloody mess is normal behavior. Don't mean to be gross, but you asked.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The point of view where they believe that one man sticking his penis in another mans anus and ejaculating in that bloody mess is normal behavior. Don't mean to be gross, but you asked.

News for you. Not all gays have anal sex. Some find it disgusting.

Many straight couples do have anal sex.

Get over yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Don't tell me to get over myself when you ask me a question that is the height of bad manners.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Don't tell me to get over myself when you ask me a question that is the height of bad manners.

Your response was ignorant.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Don't ask me questions then. See that's what's wrong with people of your mindset, when you get an answer you don't agree with you simply cannot say I disagree and move on. You have to run to a government agency and force people by law to see your point of view, or you have to run to some Illuminati controlled media and cry that your the victim, and when all that fails you have to brainwash the youth with Hollywood, Illuminati foot soldiers to pretend something is fashionable to have it accepted.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Don't ask me questions then. See that's what's wrong with people of your mindset, when you get answer you don't agree with you simply cannot say I disagree and move on.

When you say ignorant stuff, its still ignorant stuff.

And my kid has worked in Hollywood production for 20 years. Don't believe all the media hype.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

See to me that should be a sign. The Hollywood, Illuminati foot soldiers that you call celebrities are some of the most emotionally screwed up, narcissistic people on the face of the planet . These are the same people that tell you and I we should live green and then hop on a private jet or yacht to visit one of their multiple houses. They didn't get to the position of power without being ruthless they are the last group of people that should lecturing anyone about lifestyle choices.

Umm ok. I meant that a pretty smile from any ethnicity will be considered pretty. And people who can see global celebrities at the click of a mouse are bound to find some people attractive who are from a different ethnicity. That's why I don't think people will stay small minded about social issues like this thread as time passes. I personally have semi-celebrity crushes on a few celebs from Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and Angola but that's besides the point

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I live in Los Angeles and also have worked in Hollywood, I had to get out of the business. I have seen this stuff first hand and it's sickening. Just because you think something is ignorant it doesn't make it so. I think a lot crap that you wrote tonight is pure garbage, but I accept that is your opinion. You and the rest of the Progressives are no better than brown shirt Nazis trying to mute everybody's point of view but your own.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
I think gays should do whatever the hell they want to do because as of now there is no national standard describing the characteristics and or rules a gay or heterosexual should follow. I'd like to keep it that way, before we all become labels instead of people.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Yeah, because straight couples never do anything like that. (heavy sarcasm)

Some religions state the only sex position that is moraly exceptable is missionary anyone who does something different is abnormal. Personally I find them as abnormal.

I still think they should be able to buy cake.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My mistake, I thought you were talking about the Gay agenda and not ethnicity. Have a good night.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Any man that does that to a woman is not a man. It's funny when that is brought up the first thing the Gay agenda folks say "is well straight couples do it", that still does not make it right.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Whatever dude I'm conservative and still put it in my x wife's rear. So what! Lmfao

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Well then, what qualify as a "man" because last I checked it was my package between my legs and yep I'm a man. And btw what say you to a woman who likes it who asks for it, surely your response isn't," no sweetheart if I did that I wouldn't be a man
".

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join