It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone determined the identity of this recent Nebraska UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Gosh, close-up footage. I'm kind of skeptical that this is of a non-human variety due to the trailing smoke/gases in its wake. Kind of cool though. Would they test cruise missiles so close to the highway?

Also, you can hear a noise as it goes by.

edit on 4-4-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition/correction

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

The shot seems perfectly framed to catch the object in my opinion so I would suggest a touch of CGI trickery , the smoke trail is a nice touch though.

edit on 4-4-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Maybe a power line?

edit on 4-4-2015 by vArchon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Honestly OP , I really don't know what that is ! So ill Remain Optimistic on this one!

thanks for posting this ! looking forward to other Opinions !

Here is the original poster of the video , it's from FB ,you can really see it allot more clearly here ,
you might have to sign into FB though,
sorrry ...if i knew how to pull the video from FB i would ......

www.facebook.com...
edit on 4-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

this woman posted it on her FB asking if anyone knew what it was

KeriLeigh Shriver
Does anyone know what that is??

KeriLeigh Shriver Headed East from Alma to Republican City. On the last curve..... Just trying to get some footage of the lightning!

KeriLeigh Shriver I was guessing a meteor!....or Superman! Either way, it's something I would never have thought twice about actually seeing, it if I hadn't gotten it on video!

Meteor perhaps ?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vArchon

Maybe a power line?

Good theory, but I don't see any poles.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Thanks for the additional info!

I'm pretty sure its not a meteor, moving perfectly horizontally so close to the ground, but I also feel its good to brainstorm in these situations and examine any idea that even might be a remote possibility, so keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Thanks for the additional info!

I'm pretty sure its not a meteor, moving perfectly horizontally so close to the ground, but I also feel its good to brainstorm in these situations and examine any idea that even might be a remote possibility, so keep up the good work!

Then consider THIS.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Resolution is poor, but the startled exclamation and reactions seem genuine... so I doubt it's CGI in this case... alien? Nah, but certainly interesting and seemingly wingless... hard to say for sure, but maybe an unknown... so thanks for posting it.

Most likely a newer drone... some rocket crazy kids, or a minuteman missile debacle!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Weird... I'm going with Giant Superman!!

There was a lot of storm activity in the video, and it does look like its been shot out of the cloud, smoking away...
???

Hope someone has a better idea than I do.

- AB

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The original video comments suggesting swarm of bees. That looks like what it is to me also.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Popeye1
The original video comments suggesting swarm of bees. That looks like what it is to me also.

Out in a thunderstorm though ?

I dono about you but .. All the old cartoons i used to watch as a kid taught me to jump in the water if a swarm of bees were after me , Now that i think about it i have never really saw a bee flying around in the rain or a thunder storm ....

Just saying

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

I dono about you but .. All the old cartoons i used to watch as a kid taught me to jump in the water if a swarm of bees were after me , Now that i think about it i have never really saw a bee flying around in the rain or a thunder storm ....

Just saying

I think the suggestion is that their hive had been damaged in the storm causing them to flee. So.... they would be trying to avoid the water.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

CGI.?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Popeye1
Since you already mentioned cartoons I would like to be able to pull my head down into my shirt when a Canon ball is fired at my head.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Just saying

I think the suggestion is that their hive had been damaged in the storm causing them to flee. So.... they would be trying to avoid the water.

I dono ..I have never saw bees move like that , other than the cartoons ... if it were bees that would have been a solid mass...

They don't even move like that when they are disturbed . Most of the time they buzz around the hive for hrs

this is what a swarm of bees looks like moving

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I doubt it's bees. CGI? I don't think so either, the reactions seem sincere. It seems shaped like a missile, but why would they test it so close to a civilian population. It doesn't appear to have wings, so that rules out a plane. I guess in my mind this is truly an unidentified flying object. Is it alien? I Don't know. It is rather intriguing though. Good find.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is a friend of a friend of mine. Definitely not cgi. These guys live near where I was back east. Fb friends from the area are all over this. Can't say I can tell for sure, I suggested on the fb post that perhaps it's an undocumented lightning related phenomenon?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

In the still posted above it does seem to be some sort of line, but I just can't see any utility poles anywhere along the side of the highway during the video, what is the maximum distance utility poles would be spaced for a line so low to the ground? Sure, some of the larger power corridors have towers spaced hundreds of yards apart, but those lines are very high, and not right beside the road.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

In the still posted above it does seem to be some sort of line, but I just can't see any utility poles anywhere along the side of the highway during the video, what is the maximum distance utility poles would be spaced for a line so low to the ground? Sure, some of the larger power corridors have towers spaced hundreds of yards apart, but those lines are very high, and not right beside the road.

not to mention the noise it makes as it goes by ....

its strange what ever it is ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join