It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Massive Extraterrestrial Crafts Hiding Behind Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Wow, I read this last year. They are still there? What a trip. I wonder what they're doing?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

as if they would tell us?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
For those readers who may not be aware of this, there is no "Dark side of the moon" (except for Pink Floyd fans). What humans call the dark side is the side we never see from Earth, but it gets as much sun as the "real side".

That's true, and if you listen closely at the
end of the song 'eclipse' that is explained.

Still, the side of the moon which always faces
away from the earth (called the dark side of the
moon) would be a logical place to hide large ships
which could be seen from earth.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There concrete proof of aliens behind the moon.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Have we not already learned that when you see this...

That usually means this...HOAX!!!

And that goes for all of SecureTeam10 videos.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I prefer to get an experts opinion on space/lunar matters.

Right so!
TBH I have always been intrigued by the moon and its amazing orbit that keeps only one face toward us. Since I was a child my imagination has been fired by our mysterious companion and how it has fascinated, frightened and inspired mankind since we could look up and see it, so close yet so far.

Best hiding spot of all is the far side of the moon.
Ideal for a spot of extra terrestrial nude sunbathing, or for hiding starships.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
do not to come close to toys for adults how to dude 00:58-01:08 youtu.be... we can , you sulfur in the ears to boil
edit on 7/4/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Being a consultant isn't the same as being an insider or a whistleblower and how much access he has to that type of information would depend in what capacity he acts as a consultant. I mean, a guy who comes in to advise the office cleaners on the best bleach to clean the toilets with could be considered a consultant at a stretch, I haven't found anything so far that attests to his credibility in being able to reliably provide such information.

Who is he? What is he a doctor of and what is his actual role?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69
English may not be your first language but that made no sense to me at all

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Not really...I watched the first launch and moon landing. By Apollo whatever (anything gets old) hardly anyone were watching the launches or the landings...they had become, seemingly, routine.

Then the emphasis was on cheaper (supposedly) reusable craft that would allow us to build a space station and launch extra-planetary missions from there.... but the desire to spend the money on it was just not there...after decades of budget cuts the whole "visiting other planets" was just not popular and not feasible.

The realities of a mission to mars, for example, are daunting. Not saying we could not do it, but we are a society that abhors risk now. If we sent a mission to mars and astronauts died, you can pretty much eliminate any chance of further endeavors.

I mean, holy crap! People are willing to take the risk, but imagine the outcry if a half dozen or 10, or whatever number of mars people died during the mission.

Individuals can be smart, and can take risks... People are just plain stupid. Just look at what our electorate puts into office decade after decade.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I once looked at a full moon which was bright without winking my eyes,

after a few minutes i started seeing much much further and saw some strange things like a flying ball of fire,

you could try it yourself, i will try it again soon as possible

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth Great story but this is from 2012, nothing happened. They are on the moon or left to a more intelligent planet that isn't destroying itself.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
If I get on my knees and bow while chanting "Aliens Akbar", will that be enough to keep them from blasting me with invisible rays coming from their invisible ships?

I don't even know if my tinfoil hat protects me from invisible ships.

I think you need invisible foil for that. I would try clear wrap but don't cover your air holes.

As for the aliens and the craft etc, don't worry about them, it's probably time for the 3,000 Year tune up of our satellite, err moon.

edit on 9-4-2015 by evc1shop because: punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join