It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Massive Extraterrestrial Crafts Hiding Behind Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I seems the Hobby-Eberly Telescope at McDonald is the 5th largest by aperture.

Hobby-eberly at McDonald

List of telescopes
edit on 4/5/2015 by roadgravel because: add to links

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
found a video on this, on disclose TV with pics of the 'Object' (i know not the most truth site)

Video
edit on 5/4/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistanceWhat are you saying about all these vaunted amateur astronomers?
They can't even see Nuberu and that's on our doorstep.
Whoops I've said too much. My name is an alias. Take no notice.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth
I remember those threads, from 2010 I think. They were supposed to be giant L shaped structures coming this way, you can hit the search button and find plenty of threads about them L shaped UFOs on ATS from even farther back. It was interesting for a while, though I doubt any aliens would actually want to come here of all places, if aliens existed that is.

Now if there really are giant spaceships hiding in orbit or in the moon, then most definitely people should not know about them, it would turn there little worlds upside down on there heads. Who knows what crazy things people would do then. It would definitely mess with the status quo and productivity in daily life. It would interrupt the regularly scheduled programing for the majority of people that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i hope it's all true. short of some spectacular event (such as the arrival of vast spacecraft worldwide) to convince humanity we are all as one and should behave accordingly, things look bleak for the future.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Astronomers do see Ufos, question is how many make formal reports of their sightings.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Sightings by Astronomers

Cases 1 - 3 out of 3 in this section

Amateur astronomer observes large triangle with luminous rings in corners

February, 2, 1990 - Hamburg, Germany

A soundless flying triangle was observed near Hamburg, by the amateur astronomer Gutschke when he looked at the sky to observe the stars. The 70 meters long triangle was surrounded by a luminous dust. In the three corners there were pinkish luminous rings. The altitude was approximately 300 meters. In about 8 seconds the triangle moved from the zenith to the horizon, in the direction of the city of Hamburg, where it vanished in the dust. View full report

Source: Illobrand von Ludwiger / MUFON-CES (1998) ID: 655

Case Type: SummaryReport Features: Astronomer

Astronomer Clyde Tombaugh UFO Sighting (Astronomer Who Discovered Pluto)

August, 20, 1949 - Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States

Clyde Tombaugh was the American astronomer who discovered the planet Pluto. On August 20, 1949, he observed a UFO that appeared as a geometrically arranged group of six-to-eight rectangles of light, window-like in appearance and yellowish-green in color, which moved from northwest to southeast over Las Cruces, New Mexico. View full report

Source: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia ID: 355

Case Type: MajorCase Features: Scientist/Engineer, Astronomer, Famous Person, Witness Photo

Edmund Halley, discoverer of Halley's Comet, sees UFO in 1676

March, - United Kingdom

Edmund Halley, the astronomer who discovered Haley's comet, could recall two accounts involving unidentified crafts. His first experience was in March of 1676, when he saw a, as he said, "Vast body apparently bigger than the moon." View full report

Source: The Bible UFO Connection ID: 492

Case Type: SummaryReport Features: Famous Person, Astronomer,

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur Use some gorilla tape also.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
..a dr. norton, eh?
..sounds like someone's just projecting some mayhem

..did bob dean retire?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

My dog said your tinfoil had should be adequate.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

So did Japan with their SELENE orbiter. I think did one of those Google street level deals with the mapping of the moon. All the pictures our astronauts took on the moon match up with the street level mappings SELENE made. Also some nice pictures of all 6 landing sites.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah but do they incorporate a pie pan in the top part like the one I have?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I like your avatar, so how long have you been working for them?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Interesting idea, the idea of structures on the moon have been around since the first moon flights. Nasa has publicly admitted that cone-like structures do exist on the surface of the moon. There are also publicly available NASA photos that show something like a base on the moon.

Much of the more detailed information about the moon comes from satellites, unfortunately it is all too easy to modify data before they are released to the public. Given a large enough telescope it is possible to view the front side of the moon and inspect for anomalous structures, though the resolution is limited to a couple of kilometers, for commercially available telescopes.

Astronomers throughout history have noted anomalous activity on the moon, everything from bright lights, to moving objects, sometimes even structural changes (seen from research-grade telescopes), sometimes they have even seen large anomalous objects orbiting the moon.

The only real way to independently verify the claims of this "whistleblower" with his "Christ Consciousness" (you gotta be kidding me), is to build your own satellite and somehow put it into orbit around the moon, have it take pictures, ensuring data integrity at every stage for the process.

Now it could be that the "whistleblower" is giving us accurate information, though without access to unaltered raw satellite data, and/or a little detective work to determine whether or not the guy is telling the truth or simply drug fantasies, what he said carries little weight.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Testimony of Dr. Eric Norton.

You decide , I know what I think

The title of that interview should have been Hidden- But They are here. With doomish dramatic music ending the clip.

Kinda creeped me out and made me think of Dr. Who and their concept of 'greys'. They are right behind you, but as soon as you look - you can't see them!

I found it an interesting testimony. It really brought to mind the various testimony we saw on the original disclosure project. Before the smear campaign and Mr. Greer lost his focus. I couldn't name specific whistle blowers who worked with mapping the moon, as there were many in that original May 2001 conference who mentioned moon bases, aliens on the moon, etc.

It also made me wonder about a few things. So - I did a little digging, just to add to the posterity of the thread. I tried to come up with individual reports of Ufo Witnesses who have met aliens who claim to be from the moon. I'm having a difficult time finding anything.

Perhaps, if there are beings on the moon, they are distant relatives of us, from an epoch once fallen. It sure sometimes feels we as a human race are headed that way. Or they are from somewhere, where their sun went supernova - and they live in a flotilla, and all they really need here, is some water that isn't heavy. Some organs from the cow for life saving procedures... and hey - they can just sit up in their Moira and watch the talking monkeys create machines and poisons to kill one another and their Earth.

That way very dark. Sometimes I get dark. It's just - if their is truth to this particular conspiracy... even a shred. Then I don't know whether to be excited and hit my knees and expect the Annunaki as the Sumerians tell it will happen. Or be fairly ticked off - that they sit back and do nothing. Or is it they are the shadows behind the puppets - should we be alarmed at what the world is being Terra-formed into?

On a side note and to end my rambling...

I was always tickled with the alleged statement of James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module; he came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear:

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.'

CdT

edit on 6-4-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: crazy bold madness

edit on 6-4-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just another story for someone looking for an audience I suspect.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin by now?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You know, during the late 50's, the US Air Force was in the early stages of planning Project A119, which was essentially a mission to nuke the moon. The Wikipedia article says that the aim of the project was simply to test out the nukes in a different environment, but could that really have been the true motive? The project was scrapped, but maybe the government had a plan to possibly attack aliens they might have found there. I'm not sure, just something interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't find it hard to believe that there could be some sort of intelligence beyond our sight of the moon, but this Norton guy? Why would they just call him to come check out the "craft" like "hey dr. Norton, check out these crafts coming towards earth, Don't they look cool? Ok now I need homeland security and everyone else to watch you for a while" I call bull#

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin by now?

Don't you think the moderators know how to do their job? If my thread is misplaced they are quite competent in placing it in the right forum.

Stop side seat moderating. Your not very good at it. It was moved to skunkworks so that the concept could be played about and tossed aside a bit. Don't like, don't read the thread or respond. Hit the road jack.

CdT

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You know, with the crater debate going on within the thread.

I only have this to add.

Ships fly. So going back and seeing nothing there all of a sudden is a no big whoop.

The anomalous picture is the one of interest and now; determining if the anomaly continues to show up in still shots is probably the best way to put the matter to rest. If it's a play of light and shadows casting the illusion of a craft... well then at the very least once yearly - like clockwork - the alignment should show the 'craft' again. Right?

So I guess my question is to all those who claim it's an artifact - of either light and shadow, camera glitch...

If this is so - was the effect recreated, again and again, to prove it is explainable?

CdT

edit on 6-4-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

edit on 6-4-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: mistakes, spacing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join