It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Massive Extraterrestrial Crafts Hiding Behind Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist by Purplemer

Visually Confirmed: Enormous Craft Detected on Moon by berkeleygal

Sorry, but the sources in the links above (Before It's News) and (Turner Radio Network) are both known hoax sites that produce hoaxes:

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

*** ALL MEMBERS *** "Turner Radio Network" as a source.

The source link (How To Fix The Matrix .com) uses a YouTube video by "Ovni" which is also a known YouTube hoaxer channel. With just the sources alone, nevermind the unbelievable claim, this appears to be another produced hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Dr. Norton was called to the MacDonald Observatory in Texas and saw “massive, three dimensional black structures in space, in straight line formation advancing in the direction of planet Earth. The object seemed to be emitting some sort of force field that deflected space particles from touching their surface, almost like the magnetic field around the earth.

Awesome resolution! Who knew we had observatories that can identify particles from ~34 million miles away?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
MAYBE WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR AND THEY ARE GOING TO END IT< NAH< WE ARE TOO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEM< THEY ARE PROBABLY HELPING US IN SOME WAY< OR MINING SOME METALS ?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

And while hurdling through space at extreme speeds!
The speeds of which he left to the listener to figure out how fast they were.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But does having an alias necessarily means that he is a liar? People use aliases all the time for a variety of different reasons - everyone on this site included; except for the few who used their given name as their monkier here on ATS.

Now, does anyone know his actual identity? I guess I really need to watch the video. Which I promise to do later tonight, as I've a prior engagement pulling me away. I wonder if he can corroborate in anyway that he actually worked at NASA or for intel with the NSA?

I'm jumping thread just for a bit, but I'll be back and have a look see at that video later.

CdT

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

MacDonald Observatory must have better kit than CERN's LHC lol

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was referring to the picture posted in the OP and the large 'ship'. Does anyone still believe in these UFO guys.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Seriously though.

What do they think the accomplish by putting things out like this, nothing positive comes from it.
Just pushes people off the fence on the subject.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Well I'm finding now... going on three years here - that that is most often the case. I still find the article worth discussing, as it's trending the social media sites currently... Deny Ignorance and all that.

It's what we are all here for.

CdT

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

But does having an alias necessarily means that he is a liar?

No , if what he's saying is true then it would make sense to protect his identity but given the details he's provided in the video the powers that would want him silenced would know who he was regardless of what name he uses.

To me the alias is just so we the public can't check up on the claim he worked for NASA or get any other background information on him.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I recall a story where Buzz Aldrin said the astronauts could view a L shape object ghosting Apollo to the moon but because there was no reference point in space could not tell how far away or how big it was, so assumed it was a rocket booster from the launch.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But does having an alias necessarily means that he is a liar?

No , if what he's saying is true then it would make sense to protect his identity but given the details he's provided in the video the powers that would want him silenced would know who he was regardless of what name he uses.

To me the alias is just so we the public can't check up on the claim he worked for NASA or get any other background information on him.

Here's a capture from the video you posted, it shows part of the whizzy text near the end, (elsewhere in that text TRN says they have pictures of the ships)

Much easier to read here,
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The text clearly alludes to that crater showing the pixel artifacts, and that the picture was uploaded to Google Earth Moon in 2013...accidentally. That makes no sense because anyone can view that picture and other parts of it that and see the same effect appear in different places of the viewable area, either as single pixels or more, while single pixels do not define a mechanical shape.
To add, this gif, includes something I had not considered, shows the transparency is also affected with the way Google transfers the lighting as per Google Earth. Credit to Cristian at project Avalon,
projectavalon.net...

Just goes to show how easy it is to mess with digital pictures, accidently or otherwise.

edit on 4-4-2015 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Former NSA contractor here.

I can assure you that you are not alone.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
SOMEONE QUICK!! PHOTOSHOP THAT FIRST PICTURE AND PUT DEAL WITH IT FOR A CAPTION!!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So these craft were visible enough to see structural features in "high detail", from ground-based telescopes for a year and were never once mentioned or photographed by the tens of thousands (if not more) of amateur astronomers that are looking through their scopes on any given night.

And you don't see a problem with that?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Problem?
Can you link some data that compares power of amateur astronomers telescopes and main telescope observatories. I would imagine if the story was true the telescopes used to see the detail would be the most powerful on earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

Former NSA contractor here.

I can assure you that you are not alone.

And how will you do that? I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
For those readers who may not be aware of this, there is no "Dark side of the moon" (except for Pink Floyd fans). What humans call the dark side is the side we never see from Earth, but it gets as much sun as the "real side".

Its called the far side I think.

im not buying this story, rather convenient they're invisible.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The L shape craft is seen briefly in this moon vid

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So these craft were visible enough to see structural features in "high detail", from ground-based telescopes for a year and were never once mentioned or photographed by the tens of thousands (if not more) of amateur astronomers that are looking through their scopes on any given night.

And you don't see a problem with that?

Exactly what I think. Hundreds if not thousands of amateur astronomers from all over the world would have spotted a fleet en route to Earth, you couldn't silence them all.

This is a picture of that same crater in full sunlight... just a crater:

The link to the moon map, the co-ordinates are 22°42’38.46″N, 142°34’44.52″E.
LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join