It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we started a free-to air ATS television channel(The ATS channel)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

We need a weatherman to be taken seriously. lol

Airing Loose Change and The Creature From Jekyll Island to more than 50-60 million people would be nice.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yes you would get massive ad revenue if you can get 10-20 million eyeballs on tv screens.
Not as much as a mainstream non-alternative channel but more than MSNBC,FOX,CNN or most cable channels by far.

How does pbs and NPR exist then?

They rely on donations and ad revenue.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If I had a camcorder, I'd make it a point to visit Michigan's most haunted places and put it out there as a series. I'm dying to see the Paulding Light. I'd likely put it on youtube. But it would be for ATS. Minimal cost and still original video content for ATS.

If my business once I get my stock built up and open the store, takes off and running - I'll be sure to splurge and get myself a decent camcorder. The one I have now, is archaic and the quality is not any good.

But if there ever is a ATS Channel on Satellite TV - I so want in! I want to cover the kooky and crazy stuff.

CdT

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think an App would be a far simpler idea to implement than a TV channel, something along the lines of WWE network. The main hurdle to overcome would be the initial design and setup costs, and of course producing enough fresh content to keep people interested.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ukmicky1980
I think an App would be a far simpler idea to implement than a TV channel, something along the lines of WWE network. The main hurdle to overcome would be the initial design and setup costs, and of course producing enough fresh content to keep people interested.
It all depends on how the Channel is packaged. Many of times we give in and buy something because the color of the package or shape had a pleasant or rewarding consistency, to get it home and find out the truth lol lol. Not what I wanted at all, but will do.

You can forget Monsanto getting up to the plate with sponsor money. But there are thousands of local and national small brand names that would love the opportunity to get their names out there.

Conspiracy channel should carry conspiracy type program's, and MOVIES. Anything and everything Conspiracy, not just documentaries or ATS materials. Get "Fox Molder" and Dana "Scully" to host the channel, and you will have something that will fly.

Other content in the form of shows, or forums, Medical, Political, Scientific, etc could be scheduled. Movie slots could be the draw. Don't leave out Sci Fi movies with conspiracy angels, or the political who done its either. Hell, even "The Wizard of Oz" was a conspiracy movie
Remember the plotting evil witch?

At any rate, there is a good 30 years worth of material on the forum, seems a sin to just let it sit there.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I like the idea. Keep on thinking outside the box. Broadcast or community cable will reach the disenfranchised in HD, easily! Screw the MSM and start your own network. I'm in with what ever I can do, I'll pick up the cigarette butts and clean the toilets for free.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman
FCC regulation still subject to...tptb

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Yeah maybe a tv show comprised of pre-edited ghost hunting footage that is prescreened for legitimacy(unlike TV).

That would be a hit show as it get the audience involved. Same draw as the America's Most Funniest Videos. Anyone can get on air with a good legit vid.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ukmicky1980

Good point.

Problem is promoting the app and making it available to millions of users.
Mass broadcast is easier to get a message to the most people without worrying about them being computer illiterate or just tuning you out and not downloading the app in the first place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join