It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Oh? You don't like debating semantics, straw men and being called racist? I guess people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What if I had said, "administering governance to predominantly Anglo/Caucasian Europeans"?

That statement means the exact same thing as what I actually typed. Their systems of government have had more time on the books dealing with the issues that people of that cultural group struggle with than our own.

You can twist what I said to whatever ends you want, that's your choice. I for one don't have the time to debate semantics, because really that's what this is. This has nothing to do with racism, or me being a racist. If it is, I guess I'm a self-hater and racist against my own ancestors.

Don't worry about it. I think they know what you actually meant.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I could make a thread and titled it whats wrong with Conservatives, I can throw around buzz words to make one feel queasy, progressives/Liberal can be capitalist or anti- capitalist, a conservative can be a capitalist or want government approved monopolies without competition, I am capitalist but not to the extent that making money is the sole purpose of being or profiteering off the Prison Industrial Complex, screwing over the economically weak or the politically disconnected just because I can, yes America have it's traditions but it was not meant to be unchanging the phrase to form a more perfect Union, meant for me and others like me to continue to strive for better, hence we would still have slaves, the voting rights act for women would not be a thing, your child would take your place on the late shift in poorly vented coal mines, your boss can have you wash his cars on Sundays, your job is to type..etc ..if there is an American tradition it is Americans do not rest on their laurels and be comfy with a dead document, America was meant to PROGRESS!
edit on 5-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The frustration lies sir/ma'am regarding the statement when you forgot to recognize the fact that such a statement geared toward any_other race would clearly be considered racist, would it not? Can you honestly tell me, unlike some members here that ANYONE saying "manage the black people" wouldn't be considered a racist right now? Tell me with a straight face, that if some right wing republican said such a thing that we wouldn't see countless threads on the horrible racist comment by the racist white people??

This is a REAL problem when it comes to the left. They FAIL completely to recognize the hypocrisy they display DAILY by examples just like this! If only ONE liberal would come out and recognize this seriously big problem, and speak publicly, understand that there is a REAL hatred on that side toward whites, then I do believe we would be in a much better place than we are right now.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Your definition of progress is the problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Going slightly off topic, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

Did I apologize? I retract my apology.

You've attacked people in almost every post you make. Your "clarification" of what you perceive liberals to be was about as gutter-level reactionary as anyone has ever been here, but hey, you got the benefit of the doubt because I don't like to call anyone on their dishonestly until they've had a chance to prove it.

You are a racist. Your comment about white men being the most discriminated against demographic PROVES IT. You're so far gone in your rapid extremism though, you don't see it.

I notice that you offer ZERO EVIDENCE for the claim ... while betraying your fascist control issues. Really, do you think I'm going to "sit in a corner" massa? Did you really think I was going to snap to with a "seig heil" and scamper off.

That's funny right there. You need to leave off your political soapbox and stick to comedy.

You claim that you reacted "emotionally" ... but if someone else schools your in your own racism and extremism and dishonesty, well, they're obviously throwing a tantrum.

Your position been revealed for what it is, and you don't like it. Tough noogies.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's a sin to covet the neighbour's house, but....

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did I apologize? I retract my apology.

You've attacked people in almost every post you make. Your "clarification" of what you perceive liberals to be was about as gutter-level reactionary as anyone has ever been here, but hey, you got the benefit of the doubt because I don't like to call anyone on their dishonestly until they've had a chance to prove it.

You are a racist. Your comment about white men being the most discriminated against demographic PROVES IT. You're so far gone in your rapid extremism though, you don't see it.

I notice that you offer ZERO EVIDENCE for the claim ... while betraying your fascist control issues. Really, do you think I'm going to "sit in a corner" massa? Did you really think I was going to snap to with a "seig heil" and scamper off.

That's funny right there. You need to leave off your political soapbox and stick to comedy.

You claim that you reacted "emotionally" ... but if someone else schools your in your own racism and extremism and dishonesty, well, they're obviously throwing a tantrum.

Your position been revealed for what it is, and you don't like it. Tough noogies.

You're doing nothing but proving my points that I've already made in this thread. All white people are racist and only white people are racist and even thinking that someone of another race is capable of being racist is racist.

"Your comment about white men being the most discriminated against demographic PROVES IT. "

Case. Point.

You are acting like a child, throwing a tantrum and calling people names because you don't agree with my stance... much like most Liberals tend to do. The only position being revealed here is yours.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

The frustration lies sir/ma'am regarding the statement when you forgot to recognize the fact that such a statement geared toward any_other race would clearly be considered racist, would it not? Can you honestly tell me, unlike some members here that ANYONE saying "manage the black people" wouldn't be considered a racist right now? Tell me with a straight face, that if some right wing republican said such a thing that we wouldn't see countless threads on the horrible racist comment by the racist white people??

This is a REAL problem when it comes to the left. They FAIL completely to recognize the hypocrisy they display DAILY by examples just like this! If only ONE liberal would come out and recognize this seriously big problem, and speak publicly, understand that there is a REAL hatred on that side toward whites, then I do believe we would be in a much better place than we are right now.

LOL, you guys are a riot.

You want to condemn Mystik for their choice of words and blow that up into characterizing millions of people unfairly, in the same post that you catagoricially dismiss and mistake the positions of millions of people you gather into your convenient little taxonym of "left."

You and STTesc make a great comedy team Wook, fer realz.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Your reaching, because you do know what I meant. My words were intentionally taken out of context and are now being used to derail this thread in an entirely other direction.

"Managing black people" -- Well, the government of Nigeria does just that. There, straight faced. I don't see anything racist with that.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Your reaching, because you do know what I meant. My words were intentionally taken out of context and are now being used to derail this thread in an entirely other direction.

"Managing black people" -- Well, the government of Nigeria does just that. There, straight faced. I don't see anything racist with that.

Your words are being used to prove a point.
edit on 5-4-2015 by STTesc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Weren't you stumbling around above talking about "straw mens"?

Quote where I stated that all white people are racist.

Quote where I stated that only white people are racist.

Quote where I stated that even thinking another race is capable of being racist, is racist.

EDIT FOR THAT MATTER:

Quote where I called you a name.

Quote where I did even ONE thing that you're desperately trying to charge me with.

Oh wait ... what is that? You can't? Do you realize why in your sputtering rage?

BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SAID ANY OF THAT!

It is a LIE that white straight men are the most discriminated against demographic. You've been provided with multiple examples in this very discussion that conclusively prove that white straight Christian men remain in virtually ALL the positions of power in government, industry and commerce.

Where's your counter evidence?

It's go time. Prove your claims or be seen as the dishonest extremist that you are.
edit on 1Sun, 05 Apr 2015 01:42:43 -050015p012015466 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL, the funny part is, I'm not even a republican!! That's right! I don't group ALL liberals together, or republicans, but they both have their issues. Since this thread is about liberals and what's wrong with them, well, it's exactly the same hypocrisy you JUST preached against and accused me of doing.

in the same post that you catagoricially dismiss and mistake the positions of millions of people you gather into your convenient little taxonym of "left."

Uh huh yeah.. Sooooo what you're saying here is that I'm lumping millions of people together into the same cess pool, whereas you do this VERY thing in almost EVERY one of your posts, except against white Christians and Republicans! Not only that, but you PERSISTENTLY attack and insult everyone who disagrees with you. I skip past your posts now tbh, you're terrible at debating as you take everything personal and go into attack mode in every post you make. YOU sir/ ma'am are also quite good at providing comedy relief because I can't take anything you say serious. Your liberal bias and hatred toward anyone not gay or liberal has shown this!
edit on 5-4-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I've already given my counter arguments, I feel no need to repeat myself for your own benefit. You can go read them. But again, I'M RACIST because I believe that Christian white males are being discriminated against. No proof, no reason other than simply implying that other races are capable of being racist.

Do you not understand how these bull# witch hunts twist words and obsess over # that doesn't matter? Meanwhile, the entire country is both financially and morally bankrupt. I cite you back to my rant about Dr. King. For being such a racist, holding a black man on the same level of the American founding fathers is so racist of me!

Extremist. Because you say so.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Ok you might have a point if an official from the Nigerian government said it. Maybe. If George Bush said it though, then nope. You're reaching actually. You're displaying once again a disingenuous response to save face as to not let your party look like hypocrites. I believe you know exactly the point I am making. I also know you are much smarter than what you are letting on here.

link   

You don't group ALL people of a certain politlical stripe together?

You just did. (Are you not reading what you write?) Here, let me help you:

originally posted by: Wookiep

This is a REAL problem when it comes to the left. They FAIL completely to recognize the hypocrisy they display DAILY by examples just like this!

Quote an attack that I've made on you or anyone else.

Quote an insult that I've made to you or anyone else.

Prove your claims with evidence.

When you can't your posts will be seen for the frauds they are as well.

link   

originally posted by: STTesc

Oh? You don't like debating semantics, straw men and being called racist? I guess people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

LOL! Who likes debating any of that stuff? Do you? I would sincerely hope not! There are far more interesting things to debate!

I haven't taken anything you said out of context, reached at straws or called anyone a racist. I don't mind being called a racist because I know it simply isn't true. You can try to get an emotional response out of me, but it simply won't happen.

In order for me to have used a "straw man", I would have had to misrepresent your argument to make it easier to attack. I don't believe I've done that. Can we take a show of hands, who here thinks I've done that?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Aren't most Progressives "WHOITE" as are most Conservatives??..so why the Blk man popped up in these conversations...oooh because they recognize who are more likely to disenfranchise them and thus side accordingly, same with Gays,Hispanics,Asians,Native Americans, women etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc

It's because, at the end of the day, there is a real hatred towards white people in the world. And that hatred is starting to make it's way into Europe and America. The fact is, the most discriminated against person in the Western world is the Christian, straight white male. There's a reason why "only white people are racist", it's because it's the only race being targeted.

This is a quote from an American president.
I don't know that atheists should be regarded as citizens, nor should they be regarded as patriotic. This is one nation under God.

No president, or for that matter member of congress has said Christians (or Muslims, Jews, HIndus, Buddhists, or anyone else) shouldn't be regarded as citizens.

The answer to your "only white people are racist" line is because the left and right use different definitions of what racism is. To the right, racism is discrimination. What the left uses as a definition is not just discrimination but having the power to impact a persons life as a result of that discrimination. The black community for the most part has no financial or political power outside of the inner cities. This means that even if they dislike white people they're not in a position to do anything about it so in the grand scheme of things their discrimination doesn't matter. That's why they can't be racist... they only fit half of the definition.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join