It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I feel for you. Seems like if you are a complex thinker and don't hold some established party line, you are cannon fodder if you speak your mind on this site. You are strong to keep engaging. But I really wonder if it does any good....a reply to: STTesc

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

There's a difference between a political ideology, even party, and literally committing treason. American Liberals are borderline Communist, they want to change America. They see their way as "social evolution", it's like a religion to these people. It's not simply political differences, these people are borderline terrorists.

Our system allows for this, yet you're here to call them traitors? Terrorists?

Now - there's a loaded word

Good cop, bad cop...which will I get I wonder? :-)

Do you believe the constitution was written by God or men? Is it a religious document - or an idea?

Do you not agree that the founding fathers (humans all) rather ingeniously managed to create something that should be fluid, changeable - accommodating? Living, breathing reactionary (in the best sense) law for living breathing changing people and all the millions of possible circumstances we live with and through - and will do for as long as mankind exists?

The founding fathers were terrorists too. Amen

You (a classic liberal and Jeffersonian wannabe) should understand this better than most - I would think

:-)
edit on 4/9/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
These people are clearly mentally ill, that is what is wrong with them. Nancy Pelosi comes to mind. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
These people are clearly mentally ill, that is what is wrong with them. Nancy Pelosi comes to mind. ~$heopleNation

I'm a liberal SheopleNation ... am I also mentally ill for that reason alone?

Thanks for your response.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gryphon, what makes you liberal in your opinion? This is a sincere question. Harry Reid is considered a liberal, yet he is pro-life and anti-gay marriage. So, just what is a liberal to you?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc
a reply to: amazing

Social engineering. That's probably my biggest problem. This idea that "you have freedom of speech unless you disagree". It's an issue. Modern day witch hunts, throwing around the race card, hypocrisy. The social issues boil my blood.

I have an issue with authority. I don't need to be told what to say or how to think. We're not giving up our guns. We're not giving up our rights. We're not going to camps.We're not going to be reeducated. And I view the political left as the main force in driving these issues.

I think that's our biggest disagreement. I see the Political Right as spearheading these issues. Who rammed the Patriot Act down our throats....who are the biggest supporters of the NSA...who want to INCREASE military budget but not benefits to veterans...who is spearheading the militarization of our police force...who keeps enacting laws, like the one in Indiana -freedom of religion etc...when all that stuff is already in the constition and it's ammendments. We don't need more laws and more government spending.. we need less of that stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I laugh at the stupidity of the fluid document argument... Do you know how that document is fluid??? It sure as # isn't through reinterpretation as has been happening.

It is with 2/3rds of both houses and 3/4ths of the states. THAT'S how!!!! That is the ONLY way that the constitution is fluid. Also another thing, the first ten amendments were not meant to be fluid at all. They were illustrations of the inherent rights of the people and the limitations on central government.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The thing is you're having a discussion about theatre and don't even realize it. That type of ignorance is what we're supposed to be doing away with.

Do not look at the man behind the curtain.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The thing is you're having a discussion about theatre and don't even realize it. That type of ignorance is what we're supposed to be doing away with.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh come on now? I meant the Liberal Politicians like Pelosi, not every single Liberal in the World. I have friends and family who are Liberal, people that I love.

It would be ignorant to believe that every single Liberal was mentally ill, but yeah I do believe that Pelosi and many others are truly mentally ill, or possibly on some kind of meds. They don't seem to be thinking clearly. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Thanks for your answer Sheople!

If you notice, some in the threat disagree with you and state, outright, that all liberals are diseased, traitorous, cult-members.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Oh come on now? I meant the Liberal Politicians like Pelosi, not every single Liberal in the World. I have friends and family who are Liberal, people that I love.

It would be ignorant to believe that every single Liberal was mentally ill, but yeah I do believe that Pelosi and many others are truly mentally ill, or possibly on some kind of meds. They don't seem to be thinking clearly. ~$heopleNation

Would you also give some on the right like Boehner and McConnell and Palin that same diagnosis?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Thanks for your answer Sheople!

You're welcome, no problem.

If you notice, some in the threat disagree with you and state, outright, that all liberals are diseased, traitorous, cult-members.

Yeah well people will always have different opinions, it's the way of the World. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Would you also give some on the right like Boehner and McConnell and Palin that same diagnosis?

Well you guys should already know by now that I think they are mostly all on both sides bought and paid for stooges. I am sick and tired of the entire circus side show in D.C, and have been for a very, very long time.

Any way yes I would. Mitch McConnell could very well be a bumbling mad man. Boehner on the other hand knows exactly what he is doing, and that is absolutely nothing. I am sure he tied his own puppet strings on. He needs to lick his lips a few more times, maybe even bite his bottom one like Slick Willy. Lay off the eye liner too.

However my feelings for Boehner are much different than how Liberals feel about him. As far as Palin goes, I just don't care because I believe that she is no longer relevant. I'll add one more though. Lindsey Graham, That career hack in an empty suit has no business running for the oval office. Perfect example of a yes man sell out RINO. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Well said.

I agreed with everything you posted there.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't have any problem with "differences" of opinion. I've been arguing politics with conservatives since the Reagan era.

I don't have a a problem, per se, with being called a not-so-nice name. That's happened more times than I can count, too.

What I do have a problem with is a coordinated, unified effort on the part of a political party and its many operatives, to define ANY arbitrary group they see as enemies as mentally ill, degenerate, unpatriotic and DANGEROUS.

And they do so with a well-organized, continuous stream of verbal propaganda, memes and basic mind-control techniques.

That's not just "business as usual" ... that's the fascist prelude to attempted genocide, or worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Liberals are people who support capitalism and oppose monarchy. In the US, left-liberals are called liberals and right-liberals are split into 2 factions called libertarians and conservatives who only disagree on the authority of the state.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: grahag

this is the problem with cutting into corporate profits:

they are realists. they know it takes money to make money. and alot of it. they will simply pull up roots and move to china, with the rest of the deserters. while that may seem like a good idea on the face of it, i'm unsure if it is or not. i would have to know more. personally, i think all we really need to do is fix the dang trade deficit. we allow other countries to import to us for alot cheaper than we allow our own businesses to export to others. in effect, our businesses are being held hostage and driven either into bankruptcy or desertion.

Reducing the trade deficits would help a lot. There's a lot that can/should be done. Any corporations that would leave the country because they have to pay their share, really shouldn't be here. At the very least, take them off corporate wellfare and make them taxable.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join