It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So now you're basing your argument on degrees of liberalism? I might have to add a number 13 .

link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Yes i know, i was trying to tell the other dude to see the difference in what people call liberals.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The ones shouting the loudest never solve the problems, in fact the poverty and high crime keep getting worse despite the increased funding of programs.

Americas crime rates have been dropped significantly since the nineties.

Just I'd clear that up.

link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Thanks your just proving that you have no clue what a liberal is. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: STTesc

Universal healthcare and feeding hungry children and generating a society of well being FOR ALL is a great philosophy and that is the essence of Progressive philosophy

As well in the constitution

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States. – Constitution of the United States, Article I, Section 8

National healthcare and feeding people is a worthy goal, but who pays for it? That's the problem. We're what? 17 trillion in debt? We don't have the money man. And at some point, you have to let people fail. There can't be a safety net for everything that goes wrong in your life.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This always made sense to me..

*NSFW*

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You were the one that replied to my post and said the rules don't apply. I repeatedly shown you they do apply. With that being said read the article and you'll have my opinion.

Here I'll just repeat my original post. This is my particular favorite that spells out liberalism in my America. I just thank God that Americans have fought them enough where we haven't progressed to a limp wristed nation like Sweden and France.

What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.

link   

originally posted by: STTesc
It's seems the definition of Liberals changed without them telling anyone. Thomas Jefferson was a very different Liberal than Obama. American liberal has really become it's own term.

How different was he than Obama, do you think?

I hope we shall take warning from the example and crush in it’s birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength, and to bid defiance to the laws of their country. - Thomas Jefferson

memory.loc.gov...
edit on 14Sat, 04 Apr 2015 14:43:44 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by Greven because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Greathouse

WHat rules, invented ones that fit your agenda, go read up what the word rules means, then come back.

Oh and plz stop calling me a liberal, i fit in the communist agenda from an american perspective.

edit on 4-4-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can we stop the bickering please?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Your tactics fall under rule seven. Please take the time to comprehend the entire rule not just cherry pick part of the statement

What tactics?

Are you even reading these 'rules' you are quoting?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yes ma'am sorry.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

my bad wrong person to reply
edit on 4-4-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Waaaah. You started it. I'm telling mom.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

We do have the money. The economy is only on paper.

The system is a system not based on resources but manipulation

What you call failure are hungry children

WHERE DID THEY FAIL!

Where did the guy fail who saved his 401 k and got it gutted in 2008 because of the financial swindling of the elite?

edit on 4-4-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So why is "a white male dominated society" society bad?

It seems obvious!!!

You think white males are bad.

If I said that about Asians or blacks etc. You would be screaming racism.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Whats wrong with Liberals? I dunno, nothin I guess? But I guess you think there is don"t you? Why do you put labels on people? Are we all not the same? You know, I hate paying taxes if my money is going to buy bombs to drop on some poor bastard on the other side of the world who never did me no wrong, nor anyone else for a matter of fact. What does that make me? I don't know and I don't care what some label someone else puts on me. I am Sovereign, as are you should you choose to realize it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Right on time for the pity party lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There's enough evidence on this website to convince me american conservatives are the Taliban of the western world

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc
Can someone please explain this to me. I just don't understand how anyone can actually agree with the progressive mindset.

To put it bluntly...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join