It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc
Broken record.

racist racist racist racist who's a racist you a racist racist did you see the racist?

knock knock

who's there?

racist!

dip n dots is racist. sexist. you hate women. sexist sexist racist sexist bla bla bla bla

run away and hide and pop your head in to call people racist.

I sense a lack of cohesion about your post. Not to mention about many of your other posts. I think that you have many, many misconceptions about what it is to be a Liberal. And if you think that Liberals are somehow traitors then you really do know nothing about them.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I'm also not sitting here demanding social change while at the same time threatening people and calling them racist.

But you're judging....

"For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

"There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?"

"If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."

link   
I think this comment sums up a certain perspective in this discussion:

So how about you study history? Africans sold themselves into slavery. Africans and Asians continue to enslave themselves today. The middle east stones women to death. Native Americans were involved in both human sacrifice and endless tribal warfare long before the evil white man ever set foot on America's shore.

You want to know the brutal truth? Without the evil white man you'd either be picking flies off your ass in some jungle or speaking Mandarin. How about you show some #ing respect?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're right mate... I'm out too...getting ready for work.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Broken record.

racist racist racist racist who's a racist you a racist racist did you see the racist?

knock knock

who's there?

racist!

dip n dots is racist. sexist. you hate women. sexist sexist racist sexist bla bla bla bla

I sense a lack of cohesion about your post. Not to mention about many of your other posts. I think that you have many, many misconceptions about what it is to be a Liberal. And if you think that Liberals are somehow traitors then you really do know nothing about them.

They've done nothing but prove my position in this thread by continuing with personal attacks and calling anyone that disagrees with their "social evolution" racist.

These people aren't Liberals. Classical Liberals and modern American Liberals aren't the same thing. These people hate this country.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I think this comment sums up a certain perspective in this discussion:

So how about you study history? Africans sold themselves into slavery. Africans and Asians continue to enslave themselves today. The middle east stones women to death. Native Americans were involved in both human sacrifice and endless tribal warfare long before the evil white man ever set foot on America's shore.

You want to know the brutal truth? Without the evil white man you'd either be picking flies off your ass in some jungle or speaking Mandarin. How about you show some #ing respect?

And what was I responding to when I wrote that? Again with the gotcha moments taking things out of context. Oh right, I was responding to a guy that decided he wanted to post about how white people are evil. But don't bother mentioning that.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

That has got to be the most disgustingly racist thing I've ever read on ATS. And the guy has the gall to pretend that HE is the true victim of racism? Lol.

This thread is absurd. The OP is absurd. Look at him flail around, convinced all the time that he has everybody on the back foot. You've outed yourself.

Another post about 'gotcha moments!' Calm down, Sarah Palin.
edit on 4/8/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

You're right, I'm not the "turn the other cheek" kinda guy. God can judge me.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Is it racist? Go read the post I was responding to where the guy said white people are evil or go read about the moderator that told us all that white people need to be controlled. See that's not racist, that's progressive!

And more racist racist racist sexist racist. Don't bother discussing any issues just call people racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

Nobody mentioned sexism, but seeing as you protest so much, I'm sure the shoe fits.

link   
I see we all ran away again. Just hop in, call me racist and leave. Good on you!

How many more paid posters do I need to deal with? I told you I can juggle 5 at once.
edit on 8-4-2015 by STTesc because: (no reason given)

link   

Broken record.

knock knock

who's there?

racist!

They've done nothing but prove my position in this thread by continuing with personal attacks and calling anyone that disagrees with their "social evolution" racist.

These people aren't Liberals. Classical Liberals and modern American Liberals aren't the same thing. These people hate this country.

I'm British, but my wife is American. She's a Liberal. She hates hypocrisy, thinks that racism is wrong, thinks that her gay friends have the right to get married, doesn't care about what religion people are, doesn't care about what colour people are, believes that Unions have been a force for good and thinks that billionaires don't need tax breaks but struggling low wage people do. Oh and she knows that immigrants keep the US economy afloat, especially in agriculture.
I'm not sure what you mean by the phrase 'classical liberal', other than to support free trade, unions and an end to discrimination. There is a connection between the two.
Oh and my wife loves her country fiercely. You call her a traitor and she's going to burst a blood vessel.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Broken record.

knock knock

who's there?

racist!

I'm British, but my wife is American. She's a Liberal. She hates hypocrisy, thinks that racism is wrong, thinks that her gay friends have the right to get married, doesn't care about what religion people are, doesn't care about what colour people are, believes that Unions have been a force for good and thinks that billionaires don't need tax breaks but struggling low wage people do. Oh and she knows that immigrants keep the US economy afloat, especially in agriculture.
I'm not sure what you mean by the phrase 'classical liberal', other than to support free trade, unions and an end to discrimination. There is a connection between the two.
Oh and my wife loves her country fiercely. You call her a traitor and she's going to burst a blood vessel.

I hate hypocrisy. I think racism is wrong. I think that my gay friends have the right to get married. I don't care what religion people are. I don't care about color. I don't so much like the unions but I agree with the billionaire tax. I'd like legal immigration, not people riding on the top of trains crossing the border illegally. I simply don't want my country flooded with illegals. I want our border secured. I want our military out of these endless wars.

But see I'm a racist. I'm an evil white person and a racist. It doesn't matter that I held Dr. King in the same regard as the founding fathers IN THIS THREAD. I'm still racist because I disagree with "social evolution". I call out the people that preach tolerance while using intolerant means to control speech. I'm basically bad because I'm white and that's progressive.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

And yet you think that Liberals are somehow traitors. I'm not sure what you mean by 'social evolution' other than perhaps people removing some of the barriers to marriage. Surely less discrimination is a good thing?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

WOW - the OP actually wrote that? Holy crap!!
And then they whine that "Well somebody else started it - they were racist too"
Two wrongs don't make a right.

That comment was disgraceful, racist, distasteful and I would ban this person.
They're bringing nothing to ATS but negativity, racism, division, intolerance and hatred.
I still can't believe what I just read - and this person is wondering why people were saying she/he is a racist!!

Go figure.
edit on 8-4-2015 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

And yet you think that Liberals are somehow traitors. I'm not sure what you mean by 'social evolution' other than perhaps people removing some of the barriers to marriage. Surely less discrimination is a good thing?

Only when you're not using discrimination to justify it.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Discrimination is often the catalyst for change. 50 years ago interracial marriages were still illegal in some States. It took Loving vs Virginia to open the door on that. And that was in 1967.

link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Yes ban the blasphemer! Tolerance preached by the intolerant, once again. Silence the heretic!

link   

Its a weekday morning, some people have things to do with their lives. Crazy notion, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Its a weekday morning, some people have things to do with their lives. Crazy notion, right?

Then maybe people with things to do in their lives shouldnt just pop in to attack someone and leave.
edit on 8-4-2015 by STTesc because: typos

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join