It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

So only god can judge you (according to your custom title) but you are free to judge others??
Making sweeping generalizations and spouting complete nonsense?

Irony... don't you love it?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Notice how he uses the term "regressive". As I've stated, these people honestly believe that their ideology is "social evolution". Threatening white voters with billy clubs is "progressive", not racist or a hate crime. See it's all about modern day witch hunts and "gotcha" moments. It's never about discussing issues or coming together because if you don't agree with their social change, you're the enemy to them. They want to burn this country, gut it and call you a racist while they do it. It's mental illness... sadly, with no cure.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

So only god can judge you (according to your custom title) but you are free to judge others??
Making sweeping generalizations and spouting complete nonsense?

Irony... don't you love it?

I'm also not sitting here demanding social change while at the same time threatening people and calling them racist. If you're a Liberal that supports the US Constitution, know it to be the law of the land, and love freedom and liberty, then I have no issues with whatever you want to call yourself. But these people aren't classical Liberals, they've redefined the word.

So you can sit here and talk about irony all you want, at the end of the day, I love this country and all I want is my freedom without being poked, prodded and called names for defending my stance. But again, I'm the bad guy here because I don't subscribe to "social evolution".

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Awwwww poor you...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

And this is the typical response. Now when I defend myself from such attacks I'll be warned by a moderator while the instigator laughs his ass off. This is the bull# I've had to deal with for 25 pages.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

But your posts are complete hypocrisy?
Granted I haven't read all 25 pages but what I've read lead me to question why your custom title is so vastly different from your actions?

God would be pretty pissed off with all the judging you're doing.

People have rightfully called you out on many things - you've been caught out, you're not fooling anyone.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

But your posts are complete hypocrisy?
Granted I haven't read all 25 pages but what I've read lead me to question why your custom title is so vastly different from your actions?

God would be pretty pissed off with all the judging you're doing.

People have rightfully called you out on many things - you've been caught out, you're not fooling anyone.

Fooling anyone by doing what? Defending my position and responding with honest statements? What have I been called out on? I've been personally attacked and called every name under the sun since I started this thread and when I defend myself I'm fooling people now?

I actually respond when people call me out. I don't run away and hide like other people in this thread when they get called out on their bs. When their straw man tactics and personal attacks fail.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Where is my hypocrisy. Post my hypocrisy. I want to see it. And don't take # of context. If you have a problem with what I've said, repost it. Let's see where I'm this giant hypocrite while the real hypocrites sit here and circle jerk around stars and ponies.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I told you what your hypocrisy is... you believe that ONLY god can judge you but you've made a thread that is literally judging people and insulting them.
What makes you so special that only god can judge you but you are free to judge others?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Welcome back. Read over the thread. Then ask yourself "who is the racist here?"

I don't think you'll find that among any of the liberals who have spoke up here. It is apparent in other vectors though.

Liberals have again and again in this thread spoken of their love of the US Constitution, and claimed that as the basis of our political understandings.

That doesn't matter to those perspectives that are apparently obsessed with defining us in their terms, to make the insanity of their own political brand of extremism seem more relevant.

What do you find to be true in this situation?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Welcome back. Read over the thread.

Welcome back... was I here before? Damn sleepwalking again!!
I've read enough to make my mind up - the OP is subtle enough and sly enough to say what they're saying.
It's a thread I'm not massively interested in getting involved in, just wanted to ask the OP a specific question.
The posters in here are doing more than enough to defend Liberals so it's all good.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I thought you had commented early on. My mistake.

Welcome if you stay, take care if you go.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well you're forgiven for thinking I was... all of these "Let's bash liberals/gays/Muslims/anyone not Christian, Republican and White" threads kinda morph into one another after a while.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Broken record.

racist racist racist racist who's a racist you a racist racist did you see the racist?

knock knock

who's there?

racist!

dip n dots is racist. sexist. you hate women. sexist sexist racist sexist bla bla bla bla

run away and hide and pop your head in to call people racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hmmmm Let's see - you said

originally posted by: STTesc

I actually respond when people call me out. I don't run away and hide like other people in this thread when they get called out on their bs.

And then you post this...

Broken record.

racist racist racist racist who's a racist you a racist racist did you see the racist?

knock knock

who's there?

racist!

dip n dots is racist. sexist. you hate women. sexist sexist racist sexist bla bla bla bla

run away and hide and pop your head in to call people racist.

I see that you're right, you respond with really well thought out posts and you've got everyone on the ropes.
You still haven't answered my only question to you? You can't answer it because you're a hypocrite.

Why can you judge everyone but only god can judge you?

Still waiting..... you've been called on your BS.

edit on 8/4/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Did someone mention hypocrisy?

This will be my last post in this thread as it seems the mods have chosen a side. In the past 12 hours I've been warned twice for simply defending myself. After combing through 21 pages, it seem I and wookie are the only ones being warned. It doesn't matter that I've been personally attacked since the moment I created this thread. It doesn't matter that a moderator joined the conversation and told us all how to "control white people". No, see, I'm the bad guy because I don't subscribe to the social "evolution" that is American Liberalism.

I refuse to be apart of a topic that is to be dictated and censored by moderators based on their own personal opinion. I'm not complaining, simply explaining my future absence. Sides have been chosen and I'm done here. I'm not going to continue to be warned and possibly banned simply for defending myself.

Compared with:

a reply to: grahag

I know I said I was done here, but I'm genuinely curious. What is it with Liberals and this "moving forward" thing?

and of course ...

Jesus Christ are you on a high horse or what?

Your mind is warped, literally brainwashed. Do you not understand this?

... and on and on.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'm starting to see a trend here ... /sigh

(4, 3, 2, 1 Explosion charging us with collusion, mental illness, etc. etc.)

Alright, I'm going to get some sleep before the workday starts.

Y'all have fun.

Peach out.
edit on 5Wed, 08 Apr 2015 05:36:51 -050015p052015466 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Are you serious? You just posted a wambulance picture and you're going to sit here and tell me that I'm not responding with well thought out posts? You just sat here and mocked Christians and white people and now you're calling people racist. And I answered your question, not that I answer to you, but I'll repeat it.

I'm also not sitting here demanding social change while at the same time threatening people and calling them racist.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

How about you respond to my post 3 pages ago that you're still ignoring instead of posting "gotcha" moments? See because you don't want a discussion, you haven't wanted a discussion. All you want to do is win your arguments even when you know you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Yep run away again. Don't bother responding to anything I've posted. Just continue with personal attacks and running away.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join