It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with Liberals?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo
a reply to: STTesc
Since I know exactly what your god wants, I judge you.

It's just belief after all, nothing tangible, and when I commune with the spirit of the bible, it finds you lacking.

That's fair, isn't it?

That's good to know because I find me lacking. I bet seeing the word God makes your blood boil, huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Liberals are a sad people who are miserable. We all know that misery loves company. Add that with trying to feel relevant because the media told them what to think and we have the sorry liberal. They don't know how to mind their own business. Their morals are all find and dandy until they have to live by them.
edit on 6-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

ah, the infamous opposition block! What exactly has he done to keep jobs from going overseas. In other words, how has he made it more lucrative for corporations to stay here. Because everyone else seems to say he's opposed to tax loopholes benefiting big business, etc. So, maybe you know?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
The fact that they won't cater a gay wedding isn't discriminatory of gay people though. That's where your ability to understand stops. If ANYONE requested a theme (gay OR straight) that went against someone's religious beliefs they would be refused equally. In reality, you want SPECIAL treatment treatment. The concern isn't for equality, it's for getting your way at the cost of others' constitutional freedom, in this case Christians (since liberals seem too scared to criticize any other faith). So then, by your own definition, Christians are being discriminated against. So, go ahead, cyber-bully, threaten to burn down their store fronts, verbally attack and mock them online... all in the name of equality and tolerance. Regardless of whether you partake in that behavior or not it's astounding more prevalent than the number of christian pizza shops.
Military are treated differently because they've earned an entitlement. Did you know you can earn those? They're not ALL just handed out. I served, and one of the reason I signed up was for the benefits. that you call that discrimination just shows how woefully ignorant you are.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Liberals are a sad people who...

I think the jury is still out on that, Alice.

In contrast, liberals in Congress tended to use more positive language. And, to a modest degree, their smiles were both more intense and more "genuine," the new study claimed.

The study authors then looked at the texts of more than 47,000 Twitter updates posted by conservatives and liberals in the general public. The researchers said they also analyzed the smiles in more than 450 photographs posted to the business networking site LinkedIn.

Political liberals edged out conservatives when it came to verbal and facial signs of happiness and life satisfaction, the study authors contended.

www.liveandworkwell.com...

Plus, the more one practices meditation, the stronger and healthier their brain gets. And guess what? The more liberal one gets.

realitysandwich.com...

👣

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Liberals are a sad people who...

I think the jury is still out on that, Alice.

In contrast, liberals in Congress tended to use more positive language. And, to a modest degree, their smiles were both more intense and more "genuine," the new study claimed.

The study authors then looked at the texts of more than 47,000 Twitter updates posted by conservatives and liberals in the general public. The researchers said they also analyzed the smiles in more than 450 photographs posted to the business networking site LinkedIn.

Political liberals edged out conservatives when it came to verbal and facial signs of happiness and life satisfaction, the study authors contended.

www.liveandworkwell.com...

Plus, the more one practices meditation, the stronger and healthier their brain gets. And guess what? The more liberal one gets.

realitysandwich.com...

👣

Ignorance is bliss until you wake up to it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Liberals are a sad people who are miserable. We all know that misery loves company. Add that with trying to feel relevant because the media told them what to think and we have the sorry liberal. They don't know how to mind their own business. Their morals are all find and dandy until they have to live by them.

Hi there...I'm a Liberal, pretty damn happy too.

You know who are usually unhappy...those that rant against other groups of people...kind of like you and the OP.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ignorance is bliss until you wake up to it.

So if conservatives are happier, it's because conservatism is better for you.

But if liberals are happier, it's because they are ignorant.

Does that about sum it up?

👣

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Hi there...I'm a Liberal, pretty damn happy too.

You know who are usually unhappy...those that rant against other groups of people...kind of like you and the OP.

Ok, you can be happy without pushing your ideologies down others throats.

That's is unless you get your jollies pissing people off doing so. I can see a sociopath getting happy about that.
edit on 6-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
The fact that they won't cater a gay wedding isn't discriminatory of gay people though. That's where your ability to understand stops. If ANYONE requested a theme (gay OR straight) that went against someone's religious beliefs they would be refused equally. In reality, you want SPECIAL treatment treatment. The concern isn't for equality, it's for getting your way at the cost of others' constitutional freedom, in this case Christians (since liberals seem too scared to criticize any other faith). So then, by your own definition, Christians are being discriminated against. So, go ahead, cyber-bully, threaten to burn down their store fronts, verbally attack and mock them online... all in the name of equality and tolerance. Regardless of whether you partake in that behavior or not it's astounding more prevalent than the number of christian pizza shops.
Military are treated differently because they've earned an entitlement. Did you know you can earn those? They're not ALL just handed out. I served, and one of the reason I signed up was for the benefits. that you call that discrimination just shows how woefully ignorant you are.

You keep pointing at me for some strange reason using "you" as and speaking for me as if you have any clue as to who I am or what I think. It's kind of creepy and weird.

The fact that they treat one customer different from another is discrimination - period. That is quite literally what the term means.

I made no judgement call on whether that is right or wrong, as should have been apparent from my example of discriminatory government hiring practices.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That's a person's right. The right to discriminate. If I don't like you, I have the right to refuse you service, period. I don't have to care what you think. That's your problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Spider879

but most black folks did not want to throw away their votes,especially if their politics were not in line with there own..but Ran they did as I have to run somewhere right..good nite and good luck..

Oh ok, I get it. So it's a white people thing. W.T.F Ever man.

Huh????..

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: amazing

So why is "a white male dominated society" society bad?

It seems obvious!!!

You think white males are bad.

If I said that about Asians or blacks etc. You would be screaming racism.

No you need to study history. For centuries the earth has been dominated by white males. This white male dominated society dictated that slavery was okay, as long as they weren't white males, that women shouldn't vote or be in politics, that it was okay to annihilate native Americans, that we were better superior to asians and any other race. Look how that effected the Nazi's. Anyone other than white males in power there? What's the ration of white males in congress in the us right now? I'll tell you, it's about 80% Male and about 80% white. Does that really represent us as a country. Again, study some history my friend. It's time to diversify.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Not when my tax dollars go to helping run your business.

We tried the whole right to refuse who you want.
It worked out great for some, the majority that was.

It seems like the same people talking about the rigjt to refuse who ever forget about the past and why the first civil rights act had to be passed.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

It seems obvious!!!

No you need to study history. For centuries the earth has been dominated by white males. This white male dominated society dictated that slavery was okay, as long as they weren't white males, that women shouldn't vote or be in politics, that it was okay to annihilate native Americans, that we were better superior to asians and any other race. Look how that effected the Nazi's. Anyone other than white males in power there? What's the ration of white males in congress in the us right now? I'll tell you, it's about 80% Male and about 80% white. Does that really represent us as a country. Again, study some history my friend. It's time to diversify.

Not really Whites were routinely rounded up and kidnapped, or sold into debt slavery, they were supposed to be manumissioned after a certain period but the masters often found a way to extend their time, they were often worked to death, in order to get the full investments for their owners, sometimes White slaves would be classified as Blacks so as to keep them in the condition of slavery for ever, there are cases where slavers would kidnapped white kids and tanned them selling them as lite skinned blacks even when they lost their tans because of the American one drop rule they would disappear in to the African American ethnic group as slaves...not to mention out side of White controlled areas of the world White slaves could be bought and sold in slave marts like anyone else.
edit on 6-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

That's the thing, they ARE NOT treating one customer different from the other. They're treating homosexuals and heterosexuals the same. The accept the same business from each and deny the same services to each based on their personal values. It's not like a heterosexual can order a "gay cake" and they get some sort of pass because they're straight. Should the cake maker be forced to make a cake in support of NAMBLA? I'm pretty sure no bakery would do that.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

It seems obvious!!!

The entire Earth? You do understand that the Caucasian race is the minority in the world right? Asians vastly outnumber the white race. Hispanics outnumber the white race. Africans outnumber the white race. The white male had dominated Europe (shocker) and early North America. That's it. It's actually both surprising and impressive that a people so few were capable of dominating their territory and expanding into both the far east and north America.

So how about you study history? Africans sold themselves into slavery. Africans and Asians continue to enslave themselves today. The middle east stones women to death. Native Americans were involved in both human sacrifice and endless tribal warfare long before the evil white man ever set foot on America's shore.

You want to know the brutal truth? Without the evil white man you'd either be picking flies off your ass in some jungle or speaking Mandarin. How about you show some #ing respect?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

How can a hetero order a "gay cake"?

That wasn't the case, the couple wanted a cake and was refused based on sexual orientation.

If they want to take the stance of religious beliefs then they shouldn't cherry pick. The bible has more defined rules on when and who you can marry. Leviticus is what is quoted against a man and man. If you want to go by those standards the bakeris would be refusing a good chunk of thier business.

So that is where the issue comes, they will break their 'religious beliefs' for others.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

How about you show some #ing respect?

Woooow.
You should heed your own words.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How can a hetero order a homosexually themed cake? They ask for one. They were refused service based on sexual orientation? Did they ask for a different cake and were refused that too? Were they forced to leave? Surely Christians accept that all humans are sinners. They probably wouldn't make a "happy divorce" cake either. They probably wouldn't make a NAMBLA cake either. Though I suppose you would?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join